ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE [manXman]...

Galing kay NS_silverlining

This is the continuation OF the previous Accidental Marriage: Book 1. This is the love story between the per... Higit pa

Part 1: Anniversary
Part 2: He's busy
Part 3: New Colleague
Part 4: We are good
Part 5: Hang out
Part 6: The one who cheated
Part 7: Our little hang out
Part 8: He was caught cheating?
Part 9: Back to LA
Part 10: Advices
Part 11: Missing each other
Part 12: Ugly truth (Edited)
Part 13: He wounded
Part 14: Guilt
Part 15: Going back
Part 16: That promises
Part 17: Help me
Part 18: Ruined
Part 19: I love him
Part 20: The pain remains
Part 21: Assumption
Part 23: It's time for a goodbye
Part 24: He's leaving?
Part 25: Finding reasons
Part 26: Just the truth
Part 27: The aftermath
Part 28: Visiting?
Part 29: Dispute
Part 30: A nice talk
Part 31: I'm sorry
Part 32: It's me, not him
Part 33: What should I do?
Part 34: Separation?
Part 35: Choices
Part 36: Departure
Part 37: His here
Part 38: Second Chanceโœ”๏ธ
Part 39: I will fix it
Part 40: Coming home
Part 41: It's not a dream
Part 42: The end
Author Note & Appreciation Post๐ŸŒน

Part 22: Final decision

3.7K 141 13
Galing kay NS_silverlining

A/N: Hey guys! For those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

................................

[Peter POV]

Sean told me that he was happy that I allowed him to tag along with me and Frey for our picnic that evening.

Yeah! Even without him telling me, I could tell how happy he was with that big grin on his face. But, in just a second that grins had curved downwards, when I told him, "I did it for Frey." And, I told the truth though.

I planned this picnic for Frey and for our family. I want everyone to enjoy this evening and to gather together like we used to before.

I want to collect as much memory as I can with my family. I want to capture their beautiful laugh and warm smiles. In case, in the future, when I missed them, I can just look at their pictures.

"Sean, do you love Frey?" I asked him, without even looked at his face. I kept my eyes on the road, even I wasn't the one who was driving.

But, through the corner of my eyes, I can see that Sean was looking directly towards me, once I threw that question.

"Why're you asking that?" He asked me back almost whispering. Because, Frey was sleeping in the backseat; didn't want to wake her up.

"Just answer it, can you?"

"Of course... I love her. She is my daughter."

"That's great then."

"Would you mind telling me, why the sudden question?"

I chose to stay silent. And, threw my gaze out of the window.

[Flashback]

"Shit! This headache is killing me!" I forced myself to get out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I pulled open the mirror that is hanging on top of the sink, revealed the secret shelf behind it. Taking out the pills reliever for my headache and swallowed it down in a second.

After that, I washed my face and washed my teeth before I walked out of the bathroom. Checking for the clock. "Oh, sh*t!! 6.30am?! I thought, it's already passed 12 o'clock. Why I woke up this early? I even had washed my face. Ugh!!!"

After that, I went downstairs and into the kitchen to brew some coffee. For me, coffee is the best remedy for hangovers.

"Good morning, sir."

"Oh! Morning, Janice."

"You're early, today. I'm sorry, sir. I haven't gotten anything ready, yet. I didn't know that you would wake up this early."

"It's okay, Janice. I just want a cup of coffee. Can you make it for me?"

"Yeah! Sure, sir."

"Alright, thanks. I will be in the leisure room."

"Okay, sir."

I went to wait in the leisure room and switched on the television, to kill some time. But, there's nothing amused me on the tv. So, I looked around the room and my eyes caught the photo albums on the shelf in the corner of the room.

I took all of the albums and brought it towards the couch, where my coffee was also available on the coffee table. Who knows when Janice put it over there?

I flipped open the album of my wedding. Even, I forgot when was the last time I flipped it through.

None of the pictures were good. It's not like I'm accusing the photographer wasn't doing his job, but it was me who ruined the pictures with my not happy face, at all. Well, who the hell would put on a smiling face when you had been forced to marry with your future to be brother-in-law?! It was insane. When, I remembered about that day... I, myself didn't think it would be possible to marry your own brother's boyfriend.

But, there's nothing impossible in this world. We even had adopted a daughter of our own. And, our love towards her keeps on growing bigger and bigger every single day.

The problem is, the love between me and Sean... is it growing stronger or weaker?

For how long, must this disputes going on? I'm tired of being mad. I'm tired of putting on with the cold shoulder. I'm tired of acting like nothing happened between us, in front of Frey. I'm tired of his betrayal. And, I need to end this.

But, I don't know how or what to do?!!

.....................

After I finished my coffee, I went upstairs to change my clothes. And then, I went back downstairs and again, into the kitchen.

"Janice, I need you to pack some food for this evening. I want to go for a picnic with my family."

"Okay,sir."

I left the kitchen and walked towards the small door that connected to the garage.

"Pete. Where are you left to?"

"Oh, Aunt Ross. I'm going out for a cycle. I need to breathe some fresh air."

"Okay...that's good for you."

"Alright then, I'm heading out, now."

"Okay... and be careful."

..........................

At first, I did go to cycle around the park for about 4 to 5 rounds, until it's boring me to going around in  the same place over and over. The problem wasn't because of the place, but because of my mind wasn't at peace. So, it's got cramped.

Then, my feet and my hands just lead the bicycle to the place where my mind and heart can be in serenity; beach.

Once, I arrived there, the cold breeze and the smell of the salty sea water welcomed me warmly. I parked my bike and took off my shoes, and then walked down the sandy floor with barefoot, headed towards the beach.

As usual, I couldn't handle this messy heart alone. I always need Heather to stay beside me and talk me through this problem.

Just one ring...and she will be here with me.

........................

"Hey, bud!" She gave a hard tap on my shoulder, which startled me.

"Hey...thanks for coming."

"Do you always need to be polite like this whenever you had a problem?"

"What the heck is that, Heath?!!"

"This is Peter that I know...always talking like a sh*t with me. Haha."

"Damn you, Heath." I was smiling too.

For a moment, I forgot about the problem that I wanted to discuss with her. This part of Heather makes her deserves the World Best friend Award.

"Friends do not need to thank each other. They just need to be there whenever a friend needs a friend. You got that?"

"Yeah!"

"How did you get here by the way? I didn't see your car."

"I ride my bike over here."

"Oh~ Why all of this scene feels like deja vu? Don't you think so?"

"I don't know..."

"I mean-

"Heath! I had to leave." I crossed her words and talked straight to the point.

"What do you mean... you had to leave? I just got here, you know. At least, keep me company for another 10 minutes."

"I'm tired with all of this... I don't think I could handle it anymore. The more I keep holding it in...the more pain I feel."

"So, at the end you choose to give up and leave? You sure you want to let go the person that you love the most?"

"I couldn't think of any other way, Heath. Like I said, I've had enough with all of this sh*t!"

"There's still another way, Pete... it is by open up your heart and forgive Sean. Give him a second chance to fix his mistake."

I formed a smirk. "What do you think I've been doing all this time?" I made a pause and glued my gaze at the ocean.

"The only reason why I still stay, up until now, was because I tried to forget everything that had happened and tried to forgive him by giving him a second chance. But, whenever he gets close to me or wanted to touch me, I couldn't help from thinking that he had slept with another guy. That's what hurts me, Heath. I don't know why it is so hard for me to open my heart and forgives him."

"That is because you love him so much that your heart couldn't accept this betrayal."

"I just need a break from all of this, Heath. That's all I need." I changed to look at Heather.

She looked into my eyes and hold onto my hand, before a smile was carved on her lips. "If that's what you think is the best for you, I will just support you from behind."

"Thanks, Heath."

"Can you tell me, where are you running to this time?"

"It is better if, you didn't know where I'm going to. In case, Sean asks you about it... you can just say that you know nothing."

"Okay. When do you plan on leaving?"

"Tomorrow..."

"What?!! Tomorrow ?!Are you serious? Can't you wait for another week or month?"

"Why I should waste more time? Sooner or later, I still need to leave, right?"

"Okay-okay. Whatever that you want... But, what about works? Don't tell me you just gonna resign?"

"Nah~ Michelle would never let me, even if I want to. I've already talked to her regarding this, and she allowed me to take an unpaid leave. But, she put on one condition... which is, I need to return back and work with them."

Heather let out a chuckle. "Lucky ass. If other company, they would already kick you out of company for taking a long leave like this, you know."

"But, we're talking about Michelle now... you know how valuable both of us, in her eyes. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah! You're right."

Silence. Both of us had put a pause on talking and just mesmerizing the beauty of nature in front of us; the beach and waves.

"Hey, Pete... actually, I don't want to mention about this, in case you would feel uncomfortable or you might... urm... what about Freya? How would you tell her?"

"I might miss her a lot... and perhaps, she might hate me for breaking the promise. But, I just couldn't take her away from Sean... both of us are her fathers. It would be unfair to Sean if I claimed that Freya's belong to me alone. So, it's better if she stays with him...besides, in here she got Aunt Ross, Janice and her friends to keep her company. Above all, she knows nothing about this... and I want her to stay like that, knowing nothing about both of her fathers are going separate ways."

"Don't you think she has right to know about this matter? Sooner or later, she will be asking about you. About where you're going. When you're coming home."

"But, even if I tell her now, she wouldn't be understandable. The worst, she will stop me from going. That would be wrecked of heart, if I see her crying and begging me to stay."

"Alright then, about Frey... just leave it to me to take care of."

"Thanks, Heath."

She showed me an ensuring smile and wanted me to stop worrying about anything.

"But, there's one condition. You need to let me send you to the airport, tomorrow. Okay?!"

"Okay. But, just dropped me off at the main entrance. I don't want you to send me off until departure hall."

"Alright. Noted." Another smile.

[End of flashback]

.......................

"Hey, Sean... can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Promise me that from now on, you would never leave Frey. I want you to love her and take good care of her. Can you promise that?"

He looked at me with puzzlement, before looking back on the road. "Why would you-

"Just say yes or no." I insisted.

"Alright. Of course; yes. I promise."

"Thank you."

After that, we both turned silent. Until, we reached home.

..................

I got out of the car and headed to open the backdoor of the car. But, Sean stopped me.

"Pete, wait a minute."

I did stop to talk to him.

"Is there something wrong, Pete?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You've been asking me, all of these weird questions. I wonder why?"

"It's not that weird for me. It's just a normal question, Sean. I'm just asking you to take care of our daughter."

"Yeah, I know. But, why all of sudden?"

"In case, something happens to me... I would not die in worry. Since, I know there's someone will take care of her. We never know what will happen tomorrow, right?"

Just after listening to my mumbling, his face looks more confused than before.

"Did you encounter any...serious illness, Pete?"

"Huh?! What? You're thinking nonsense, Sean." I fake a chuckle. "That's enough. I need to take Frey inside. And, don't forget to bring the basket in."

I opened the back seat's door and brought Freya in my arms before leaving Sean behind me.

Tomorrow, you will know the real reason why, Sean.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Done: 0219.Tuesday.051217

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 90.1K 138
Note : VERY FIRST BOOK OF MINE WITH LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING MISTAKE. UNEDITED Nivedhitha is a fun going, lovely , chubby girl who doesn...
7.3K 792 30
First book of the ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? ๐—œ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
115K 7.3K 41
Eleven years later, Tinashe and Richard are married and blessed with more children. Tribulations seemed to be behind them, but they will soon learn t...
28.4K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...