The Circle (Damian Wayne x re...

By nabayla

You come back to Gotham. But are you making the biggest mistake of your life ? Sequel of : Are you my light ? More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
As always

Chapter 24

576 15 9
By nabayla

Y/N pov

We were walking in an empty hallway. Scince the voice had spoken, a trap had been open and we had gone down a ladder. We arrived in this hallway which seemed never-ending. Damian had intertiwned our hands and led us in what seemed to be a maze.

We finally arrived in front of a iron door. Damian opened it and we entered

The room was huge. On the wall in front of us, there were many screens showing pictures of Nathan, Bruce, Alfred, Damian and I during our daily life.

Below the wall of screens there was a table with five chairs. Four of them were occupied.

I glupped as I looked at the Circle

There was the Scarecrow on the left. His covered face made me shivered. I felt the hand of Damian thighten around mine. Next to him was sit the Riddler. It wasn't a surprise but his smile was creepy.

On the right there was an empty chair, I guessed that Victor Zsasz should had been here. Next there was a short man with red hair and mad eyes. He was wearing a big and green hat. He was the Mad Hatter.

Then sitting in the middle, was the scariest of all of them. White skin, red lips, big smirk and green hair: The Joker.

'' Welcome to the Circle '' he said with his voice before laughing like a maniac

   '' Shall we began the last ordeal ? ''

To be continued ...

******************************************

Hi everyone :)

Sorry it's a short chapter. I hope you like it.

the song is Walk on water by 30 second to mars the group with Jared Leto. I love this group. I knew them before seeing Jared Leto in the movie Suicide Squad and l love Jared Leto even more now

Have a nice day ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 810 16
Sequel to my first Damian Wayne x Reader fan fiction. I do not own any of DC's characters nor do I own you. Be your own person!
396K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
460K 10.9K 47
Batman is very serious, you are very happy. Batman is very dark, you are very bright. Batman is scary, you couldn't scare a cat. Let's see what happe...
191K 5.3K 49
Your life is a complet mess. What happens if Robin comes in it ? Warning: can have scene of violence and sex. Talk also about suicide. If you ar...