[Discontinued] Rwby x Male Ho...

By SRocket78

You have the powers from Quantum Break so enjoy also this is gonna be short so no judgement if you want me to... More

Bio
Just A Normal Guy
Doc and Anna an (Y/n) bio bonus
Escape and Suprise
Warning
(Not Chapter)

Lost And Found P1

1.4K 25 17
By SRocket78

Location: Office , Morning

Pov: Opzina

As I searched through the security camera to see who came to my school last night I saw a Boy wearing an odd outfit with what looks like a torn Bandana and A Hoodie with Jeans and Boots and Girl With A Pinkish Dark Jacket and Boots with Jeans.
As I zoomed in onto the girl's face I took a picture and then I zoomed out and zoomed in onto the Boys face I couldn't get anything or see what his face looks like cause of the Bandana I took a picture In case. After I watched the footage He then somehow froze us and I thought it was my mind playing games that I felt frozen but he did somehow and he didn't Attack us while we were Unable to move and ran away with the girl Anna incredibly fast whoever this Boy is I need to find him with the ability he used on us he may be more then it meets the eye I may Need to Send Team Rwby and Jnpr after the boy to see if he could join My school.

A/n: You are most certainly welcome.

As I used My Intercom to send Team Rwby and Jnpr to my office to discuss where to Look for him.

*Minutes Later*

Location: Rwby's Dorm

Intercom: Team Rwby and Jnpr Please come to my office.

Pov: Ruby

Ruby: I wonder why Miss Opzina wants to meet us *Yawn* *Stretching arms while getting out of bed*

Yang: *Snoring into pillow*

Ruby: Yaaaang come on wake up Opzina wants to meet with us.

Ah it's hard to wake up Yang up alright I didn't want to do this as I went into the Restroom and Pour some Cold water on my hand I went back to Yangs bed and did the unthinkable.

*Ruby Pulls Yangs Blanket and Throws it on the ground*

I then Touched her neck with my hand which was Cold.

Yang: Ahhhh! Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold.

As she jumped out of her bed she then looked at me with red eyes ready to be in angry mode I told her about the Message we got from the Intercom from Opzina.

Ruby: Yang Opzina wants to see us.

As I told her that I then saw Weiss get out of bed and spoke.

Weiss: Well whatever She needs to meet us in her office is It must be Important.* Rubbing eyes*

Blake: You could say that *Fixing her bow*

After we got dressed we went out of our dorm to meet up with Team Jnpr in the Hallway and both of our groups went to her office.

*Minutes later*

When we entered the elevator took us a minute and now were here We then saw her drinking from her mug and greeting us with Glynda.

Opzina: Ah Team Rwby an Jnpr what a Pleasant suprise you might be wondering why your here.

Pyrrha: Yes is their a problem?

Yang: Yeah is their something you need us to beat up *Cracking her knuckles*

She then looked away an said.

Opzina: Glynda would you please start the video.

As I then Saw miss Goodwitch Brought up her tablet and pressed on it a big screen popped up by are left and we see video footage.

*Video Commence*

Glynda: Ms. Opzina Are you sure we shouldn't allow Security to Protect The Campus 24/7 what if were about to be Attacked?

Opzina: Ms. Goodwitch I made mistakes in my life Im sure no one is going to attack us.

Just then a girl fell out of a tree which caught Both Ms. Opzinas and Ms. Goodwitch's attention.

Glynda: Who are you and what are you doing here *Saying Surprised and shocked*

Just then Miss Goodwitch Raised her pointing her wand at the girl ready to attack her.

Glynda: State your Business.

Opzina: Wait Glynda Let me talk to her put your wand down she doesn't have a weapon.

As I saw miss Opzina walking towards the girl while the girl was backing into a tree and then kneeled Down and asked.

Opzina: Excuse me who are you and what are you doing here.

Just A minute later Miss Goodwitch said.

Glynda: Excuse me she hasn't Stated her business yet.

Just when Ms. Opzina Was about to say something a Guy Jumped out if the Bushes and Said.

?????: ANNA RUN!!!

Just then I see the guy freezing Both of Ms. Opzina and Miss Goodwitch by raising his hand and Somehow they both got frozen Not with ice but they actually froze and then Both The Mysterious Guy and The girl Anna Both ran towards the cliff and the guy said something but we couldn't hear it Just then he grabbed the girl's hand and Ran super fast I think even faster then me I thought.

After that the screen stopped and Disappear * It was A Hologram* Ms Opzina then said.

Opzina: I need all 8 of you girls to find him and Bring him here so I can ask him if he wants to join Beacon.

P.s. It's Jaune
Jane: Excuse Ms.Opzina.*Raising her hand*

Opzina: Hmmm

Jane: Don't you think He might Attack us. *Saying Nervously*

Weiss: I agree That Guy is just some person you saw And you want him to JOIN!!!??

Opzina: Yes I do and Besides I Think he does want to join and He's not an Enemy but when he froze us He didn't even Lay a finger on us and By the way The girl didn't either they just ran
And by the way they Look they seem Homeless I'm pretty sure they Live on the Streets of Vale so I need you girls to find Him with the Abilities he Has He May Become Great Huntsmen and He Might be more then it meets the Eye and He did managed to freeze both me and Ms. Glynda So Im must say I'd like to meet him.

Ruby: We'll try our best to find him Ms.Opzina.

Glynda: First You will search for him on the street's in Vale second if not then the forest if you didn't find him yet message us and come back.

Opzina: Please girls find Him if he Joins the Enemy's side who knows what he might do.

*Timeskip*

Location: Base , Morning

Pov: (Y/n)

As I woke up I got outta bed and decided to walk around the base after walking through hallways I got to the roof and looked over to see Vale while the sun rises in the Horizon.

(Y/n): *Inhales* *Exhales* My how beautiful today is.

*Footsteps*

As I turn around I then got tackled by something I looked down to see Anna Hugging me Which Made me have a pint of red in my cheeks.

(Y/n): Aa.. anna what are you doing?

Anna: Just giving you a hug since you didn't gave me one last night also Doc wanted to go somewhere with you and me today but he's on the other side of town talking with a few buddies he said you and me could go somewhere since your birthday was yesterday.

(Y/n): *Looking down to see breasts squeezing against your chest* A a ann n a *Blushes Redder*.

Anna: Yes

(Y/n): Y....your breasts are touching mm me.

She then looked down and let me go from the hug an stepped back.

Anna: Sorry *Blushes*

(Y/n): Its alright but wait were are we suppose to get the money to go somewhere?

She then looked up and smiled which she then took out 200 Bucks cash.

(Y/n): woah..Were did you get the money?

Anna: I got it from Doc he said he has been saving it up fkr your Birthday.

(Y/n): But don't we need to save it I mean its a lot of money to save up and waste away.

Anna: Its alright he said He's got a few more bucks for us to buy food.

(Y/n): If you say so then.

Anna: Good I'm gonna get ready you should too were gonna go in a few minutes. * Walking back inside*

(Y/n): Where though?

She then turned around and gave me a cute smile.

Anna: To get Ice cream we hadn't had some in forever theirs a store downtown so come on Sleepy head get ready.

She then continued to go back inside.

(Y/n): Hmm Ice cream haven't had it a in while *Smiles* Couldn't hurt just for one scoop

As I then went back inside to got too my room I then got dressed with My Regular clothing A/n: Its in the Bio I was then about to get out of the door when I saw My new mask sitting there on my desk I then grabbed it and Put on along with the new necklace I got I then heard Anna screaming my name.

Anna: Come On Time Walker LETS GO!!

I then got out of my room and saw her at the front entrance smiling I came up to her and Flicked on her forhead and said.

(Y/n): Don't call me that.

Anna: Why it matches you and Secret abilities.

(Y/n): Come on let's go.

*Timeskip*

As we arrived at the Front of the Ice cream shop she asked me a question.

Anna: Ooo what kind of Ice cream do you want.

As I thought I had Chocolate,Vanilla,Strawberry,Mint, and so much more but never tried Neapolitan before so I guess I'll try it.

(Y/n): Never tried Neapolitan before.*Looked at her*

Anna: Well What are we waiting for come on!*Grabbing my hand and pulling me inside*

Pov: Emerald

Emerald: Do we really need to be here I get the feeling Cinder us gonna call us to come back.

Romana: Quiet Lowlife As I Romana Torchwick The Greatest Master Gambler will Shut you up with my Cane!

Mercury: Oh give it a rest you made us come her with you and Neo to get ICE CREAM!

Neo: *Nodding while enjoying A Scoop of Neapolitan*

Romana: Oh shut up lil cripple you couldn't beat me even if you tried.

Mercury: Wanna bet If I kick your gambling ass you owe me 5,000 Lien Is that the money?.

Emerald: *Sigh let's just hurry up and get back.

Pov: (Y/n)

As we entered The shop I then Noticed 4 Strange Looking Girls At a table close to the door.

To be continued in the next part. I'm Working on another Book sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
103K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...