He saved me Chris Redfield X...

Від Amyisamy

You are found lying injured, you are being chased by the umbrella corporation they want you dead, will the BS... Більше

Chapter 1- Escape
Chapter 2-The Promise
Chapter 3-Umbrellas plans
Chapter 4- The kiss
Chapter 5- Not what you think?
Chapter 6- Who am I?
Chapter 7- A Threat!!
Chapter 8- Danger..
Chapter 9- The Choice
Chapter 10- Relisation
Chapter 11 destruction of Humanity
UPDATE
Chapter 13- A discovery

Chapter 12- Chris..

777 19 3
Від Amyisamy

As Chris changes he starts to grow, the car flips over as I wasn't watching the road from the shock of Chris. I hit my head numerous times, my head is spinning, I feel as if my world is being flipped upside down. As I look up Chris is gone.. and there is a big dented hole in the roof of the vehicle. I slowly get out of the vehicle feeling vague. As I do, something comes over me. I get a flash back..

What... what is this... my head... who is she..?

These memories seem to be fragments of my lost memory...
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!
I get up quickly not thinking of the after effect and suddenly I fall into a very very deep sleep..

I'm falling....

It's pitch black

All I hear is Chris yelling my name,  Y/N!!!!

I yell back CHRIS! Trying to grab hands with him but I can't reach... than I see weaker grab my hand and pull me into his arms. What's going on???? What!! I can't let go... I can't move... i can't scream or talk.. what's going on...

All I can hear is weaker and Chris yelling out to me...

I suddenly realise this must be a dream. I see a door.. it's black.. and abit brown on the edges.. I run for the door in hopes of getting away.. however I don't move... I see a hole.. a fall to darkness... weaker than says to me "Your sister would love the new you". Just when I tried to absorb that weird comment he pushes me into the dark hole... I am in shock falling and screaming. Suddenly .... I wake up... I'm in a room... some how it seems very familiar to me.... I look down and see a teddy bear.

For some reason this teddy bear gives me shivers...

I ..... noooo... omg  as I look behind me a see a girl standing there.. constantly saying in a yelling tone " you left me"! "You betrayed me"! "I hate you" "I hate you"! This freaks me out and suddenly she grabs my face with her hand, I jump... I can't move after that ... what is happening to me..
I scream at her. "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
She than glares at me.. the way she does makes my face frozen.. my body... I don't know why... but I have been here before... something doesn't feel right.. is this my memories...? Or a nightmare...

As I look up.. She's... she's.... not the same girl... someone else... Someone... OH MY—-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

863K 71.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
421K 12.7K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
288K 16.9K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...