Living next door to an idiot

By beau_angel

(Book One of 'An Idiot' series) Meet Haley Valdez. The Good Girl. She's a straight A honours student with a s... More

1. I live next to you?
2. Would they fall for it?
3. Self control is important
4. Comfort is nice
5. Spending too much time with an idiot
6. This Is Not What It Looks Like
7. He's my what now?
8. In other words that was fantastic
9. Ending a good day with tears.
10. This cannot be happening
11. Today was a productive day . . .
12. Holy crap ...
13. Should I be scared or happy?
14. A party I will never forget
15. A game with a twist
16. What the heck is going on?
17. Too much for one day
18. Best day of my life...
19. Tables turn.
20. Hell would break loose tomorrow
22. Teddy bear
23. Second disaster date
24. I'm looking forward to it.
25. Knock, Knock
26. Hidden from me.
27. Man behind
28. Hallucinations
29. Our little secret
30. Best behaviour
31. You guessed it
32. They're coming for us
Next chapter is out

21. Bad Luck Prone...

11.5K 267 84
By beau_angel

"Good morning." A deep husky voice whispered into my ear making shivers travel down my spine and make me feel tingly all over. I could feel a warm arm gently wrapped around my bare waist while a hand was making small circles on my bare stomach and make me feel rather ticklish right now and so I flinched my body a little forward. "Get up, we have school."

"Good morning." I smiled as I opened my eyes only for the sun to blind me and almost burn my eyes. I squinted and turned around to face the stupid idiot who would not stop poking my stomach now to tell him off but the second he looked at my face he looked angry and rather pissed off. "Is my face ugly?"

"No." Dante spoke through gritted teeth almost as though he was finding it difficult to speak. "Your face is hurt."

I jumped up from bed and ran to his bathroom before shutting the door closed to inspect the damage done to my face and once there I saw a small purple bruise on my right cheek and my neck was slightly red and looked like it had multiple scratches. There were small red hand marks on my upper arm- probably where I was grabbed and I ran my hand over the bruise and winced slightly, it stung and hurt and that's when the events of yesterday hit me and I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them away and tried to be strong.

"What the hell?" I gasped as I realized what on earth I was wearing. I had gone to sleep in the white lace bra Dante had made me wear the previous day along with my skirt. How the heck did I fall asleep with my skirt on? I never thought it was physically impossible until now. No wonder, I felt uncomfortable sleeping, the damn thing restricted my legs from stretching properly.

"You okay in there?" Dante asked with some worry in his voice.

"I'm good." I lied and found a big baggy hoodie lying on the bathroom floor. Thank god it was there because I would not have been able to leave this bathroom without it, I would have felt rather embarrassed. Last night was different because I was almost raped and I was just happy both Jase and Dante were there.

I grabbed the hoodie before putting it on and zipping it up. The hoodie's sleeves hung loosely off my arms because it was so long and since it was extremely big it had practically engulfed my skirt and was the same length as it. Cautiously, I grabbed the bathroom door's hand and turned it to let myself out only to earn a smirk from Dante.

"What?" I retorted as I folded my arms across my chest as I tried to avert my gaze to anywhere but Dante's chest and abs. It was perfectly chiselled and toned to perfection yet at the same time you could see a few scars over his chest which only made it seem every hotter than normal-

"That thing is way too big for you." Dante chuckled interrupting my thoughts and began to laugh. "Plus, you didn't seem to mind last night when I was practically under the same duvet as you while we were both topless."

"I was almost raped, comfort felt nice and so I did not care who it came from because I needed it." I scoffed making my way over to his bedroom door so that I could leave and have a shower.

"Even if it was from your boyfriend?" He gave me one of his infamous smirks before chuckling knowing the answer the answer to that. I simply sighed at his stupidity before leaving his room and entering my own which now no longer had a door.

I grabbed a new pair of underwear before making my way over to my own bathroom so I could have a nice peaceful shower.

**************************************

I exited the shower and quickly wrapped a towel tightly around me (thankfully I had underwear underneath and if it slipped like last time when I was trying to find clothes no one would see) so that I was at least half covered if anyone did accidentally walked in on me. I then quickly blow dried my hair and it went back to it's natural straight self again before I quickly put on my pendant again and decided to wear a navy hudson and rose burnout sweater along with a pair of blue denim shorts.

Thankfully, the small scratches on my knees from yesterday had faded slightly so wearing shorts was fine but wearing a tee shirt or sleeveless would not be because then the bruises on my arms would be on display for the whole world to see and I did not want anyone to ask me questions.

I quickly put all my books in my bag, not forgetting any and making sure they were the right one before grabbing a pair of white ankle socks and putting them on.

"Hurry up!" Dante yelled from downstairs before slamming the front door shut.

"Impatient crap." I cursed under my breath before grabbing my bag and running down the stairs like a mad woman on crack and I quickly wore my white vans sneakers and left the house as well to get into Dante's car. This was now the second day in a row I did not have my breakfast and this was really turning into a bad habit.

"God, you take your time." He moaned before putting the car into ignition mode and driving off towards school.

"I am a girl, what's your excuse?" I smiled at myself smugly very happy with my reply.

He was wearing a black and white geo print pocket tank which emphasized his muscular body along with a pair of grey joggers and white converses.

"Trying to look good for my chika." Dante smirked knowing it would make me blush and I could feel my cheeks burn up a little as my my cheeks pinkened and I could feel a small smile forming on my face.

"Not a good enough one." I scoffed trying to get rid of my blush while he thought of something else to say.

"Then next time I will go naked to school." He grinned evilly as my jaw dropped open in shock. "Girls like my upper half and the ones who have been in bed with me have liked my lower half."

"You're disgusting." I closed my eyes trying to stop myself thinking about anything dirty because of the idiot sitting besides me and his dirty imagination.

"Don't worry, You'll get some of this." Dante chuckled and I could only feel myself getting redder and redder.

"What if I don't want any of ... that?" I asked feeling myself get rather disturbed now and I know I should have changed the topic but I wanted to annoy him and bug him like he had made me feel rather disturbed a minute ago.

"They always come around."

"I'm not like that." I turned my face to look out the mirror to notice we had arrived in school. Dante quickly did a perfect parallel park between two black audis before turning the car off and looking my way.

"I know." He bit his lips seductively before looking my way.

He grabbed me by the waist before pulling me up and on to his lap. He was close to me, awfully close. Heck, I could even feel the tingling of his breath brushing against my cheeks. He tilted his head and placed his hand on the small of my back. His simple touch sent sparks up my spine, causing me to shake.

"We're in school." I whispered almost feeling rather too revealed in public even though we were inside a car in a car park.

"Everyone is in their first lesson because we are late so, do you want to stop?" He smiled confidently, gazing into my eyes. I could only shake my head, and take small quivering breaths.

His lips met my slowly and I hesitated. He pulled away slowly, but I ran my fingertips through his hair, and pulled him back in. Our lips moved together, and our hands moved over each-other's bodies.

I could feel him smile through the kiss as he cupped his hand over my cheek. He pulled away from my lips, but kept his lips lingering on my skin. He kissed down my jawline and traced my collarbones. I was no longer controlling my body as I tilted my head back, letting him graze his lips against my neck as a small moan escaped from my lips.

The school bell rang, making me jump and bash my head against the top of the car and I earned a fit of laughter from Dante.

"It's not funny." I said running my hands through my hair quickly to try and look presentable before I grabbed my bag off my chair and exited from the driver's seat getting off from Dante and he grabbed his white Duffer of St George pinewood backpack before locking the car and following me his arm around my waist.

"Dante?" I bit my lip suddenly feeling a rush of guilt pass through me and make me feel rather chilly in this hot weather.

"Yes, chika." He tapped his finger on my hip as we continued to walk towards the school doors.

"We have to tell Blake." I muttered and instantly Dante tensed up and I could feel his body stiffen and his face become expressionless, his sweet smile being wiped off.

"I know." Was all he said before running his hand through his hair and letting out a deep sigh. "I shouldn't have done this."

"We can tell him together during break." I pushed Dante's arm off my waist and instead slipped my hand into his to reassure everything was going to be alright.

"He's still going to be heart broken."

"I know." I could feel tears slowly fall from my eyes and my body shake a little before Dante stopped and hugged me into a warm embrace and so I sank my face into his chest. "I'm such a bitch."

"I'm the worst best friend."

******************************

I was half an hour late to my second lesson and this was not a good thing for my report, I was slacking in some of my subjects and I needed to pick up my attendance and grades. I was so glad I had a lesson with Connor because I needed to help him to catch up on so much work but also because he was my mate and unfortunately Dante's as well.

The second I stepped in my art class everyone's faces turned to mine and I could see everyone snickering and laughing at me while some gave dirty looks. I don't know what was going on but people never treated me like this.

Some of the boys gave me disturbing looks while some made me feel very uncomfortable. The girls all looked like they either wanted to rip my hair out, mock me or call me a slut with their eyes.

"Sorry, I'm late ma'am." I apologized to earn a small smile from Mrs Chesswood.

I quickly walked over to the back table and took my seat next to Connor. He was my art buddy and the only friend I had in this class because everyone else was either whores, cocky or hormonal boys or the silent type that ignored everyone.

"Why is everyone staring at me like that?" I asked him feeling myself become very paranoid and self conscious that I began not to make eye contact with anyone but Connor. He smiled wide, his blue eyes crinkling slightly at the corners. His dark mahogany hair contrasted against his snow white skin. There was a small curve to his lips, as if there were something terribly funny only he knew the answer to.

"Because someone has been a naughty girl." He winked at me going along with our usual routine of seeing who could annoy the other the most before getting into trouble.

"What did I do, Connor?" I asked feeling my body start to shake and quiver a little.

"You really don't know?" Connor asked as he began to laugh and realized from my confused face that I did not have a clue. Instantly his face broke into a frown.

"Look." Connor took his phone out of his front pocket before showing me a video ... of me ... and Dante.

"Who sent that?" I gasped feeling tears prick in my eyes as I could now hear everyone's comments and snickers louder. The video was of Dante's and my make out session in his car. "Where did you get it from?"

"It was sent from an anonymous number but everyone received it... the whole school." Connor explained and he wrapped his arm around me and I quickly hid my face into his chest before I began to sob quietly. The whole school thought I was and I quote a 'slut', 'whore', 'prostitute', 'fling' and some too rude to even think about.

"Oh." I could feel more tears escape and I knew I was making Connor's top wet but he didn't seem to mind as he began to rub my back.

"Look, the slut is now moving to her next target." Some boy commented trying to insult me but Connor just shook his head.

"Ignore them." He smiled before sending the guy 'the finger'.

"Anyone who screws Dante is just a slut." A squeaky voice giggled and I don't know who she was but if I saw her I would have slapped her and murdered her.

"I wonder what she was like in bed." A boy in a green tank top and white shorts insulted me. Connor kissed my forehead before letting me go and getting up to go walk over to the boy.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Connor spat in the guy's face before grabbing his collar and yanking him off his chair so he was dangling in mid air.

"You know you want to know as well." He smiled and that was the last thing the boy said because before anyone could stop Connor he had punched the jaw right in the middle of his face knocking him out.

"Let's go." Connor packed his bag and slipped his hand into mine before leading us both out.

"Sorry." I apologized to Mrs Chesswood again and she simply smiled sympathetically towards me.

She knew me better than any teacher here; she was very close to me and in the past three years she had always been there for me for any school related problems and this year would be my fourth and final year with her and it was because of her I wanted to do a degree in art.

The second I walked out of the class with Connor I broke down completely and could feel my shoulders shake as I wept. I felt so low and so cheap that I couldn't even look at myself. My eyes would not stop crying and I felt weak and broken down.

"It's OK. Trust me." Connor smiled before hugging me and then taking his phone out of his pocket again before making a call to someone.

Then a thought hit me ... Blake had probably seen that, that meant Dante and I would not even have a proper chance to explain to him what was going on and now he was definitely going to hate us. He couldn't hate Dante, they were like brothers lost at birth. They needed each other. Dante lost Chris the other day and he wouldn't be able to bare losing Blake as well.

"Hey, bro." Connor scratched his head as a rather angry voice seemed very pissed off and ticked. "I know ... yeah, she's here ... no, obviously she isn't taking this well ... in the art corridor ... cool ... bye."

Connor shoved his phone back into his front pocket before wrapping his arms gently around me.

"Chika." The same deep, husky voice that had woken me up in the morning spoke from behind me and I quickly spun around to see a rather annoyed Dante. However, the second his eyes saw me and my broken down body he tensed and looked even angrier.

I ran to him and threw my arms around him before I broke into another round of tears. His muscular arms snaked it's way around my waist and pulled my closer. I rested my head against his chest and placed my hands against his chest as well.

"When I find the bastard who did this, they're going to pay." He spat with venom in his voice and just in time the bell rang and the whole school entered the corridor.

Sneering and laughing happened all over again. The whole cycle. People were pointing and teasing and this time words I thought were illegal and extremely rude were said and it was only when a boy went up to Dante and asked if he would 'do me' again that Dante snapped.

I gasped and my tears instantly froze when Dante grabbed the boy by his head before smashing him hard against the wall and then turning around to stare at his friends before punching them all and making them fly half way down the corridor before their bones cracked or their body was rearranged.

Everyone in the corridors instantly silenced and began to look away. Not one person said a word, maybe it was because Dante was the strongest guy in our school or it could be because he was the badass they knew who would murder them if they got on his bad nerves.

A girl behind Dante scoffed before she started to play with her hair. She wore a shirt white strapless dress and even though she may have been trying to pull off the innocent look, she had managed to pull of the prostitute look.

The dress only managed to cover half her cleavage while the other half popped out and just about covered her butt. She was a pretty blonde but she had way too much make up slammed on to her face and too much flesh revealed for the whole to see.

"I'm sorry. What was that, Natasha?" Dante instantly turned around to face her.

"It's Natalie." She replied ignoring his question.

"Do I look like I care?" He retorted before glaring at her with pure hatred.

"Well, you cared enough to get her in to bed." She smiled and gave me a bitchy look and that's when I felt the anger in me take a whole new level.

I leaped forward to punch her in the gut and make her double over in pain but Dante quickly wrapped both of his arms around me tightly to hold me back.

"That's ironic coming from you." Dante spat in her face while I still tried to free myself from him so I could murder this walking STD Brittany wannabe. "I believe I screwed your brains out and ditched you then next day. I haven't even done anything of that sort to Haley yet but I've still kept her around and plan on keeping it that way for a long time."

Even though I could feel a small blush form on my cheeks and butterflies in my stomach, I decided to ignore Dante and his fail at romance in the corridor. I felt Dante's arms loosen and so I quickly freed myself before punching this Natasha girl (or was it Natalie) right in her nose making it bleed non stop. She ran off crying and freaking out so I was happy because I managed to put her in her place.

"The next time any of you flipping bastards try and call her a name, think again or else you'll end up looking like a donkey's ass." Dante threatened, not one person made eye contact with him and too afraid that he would hurt them even if they stood close to him. "If I catch any of you saying anything, you won't be alive to live till the end of the day! Now scram!"

Instantly everyone scurried off and the corridor we were in became empty so that only Dante, Connor and I were here. Dante came back over to me before wrapping his arms around me once again so I felt safe and protected again.

"Urm... is there something I should know?" Connor asked, feeling really dumbstruck.

"Yeah, people are calling my girlfriend their mother's name." Dante spat and I giggled slightly at his insult towards them even if it was disrespectful.

"Girlfriend?" Connor gasped in shock and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out any second now as he looked like he was also going to pass out.

"Yeah. Your ears working today?" Dante asked smirking.

"You have a girlfriend? An actual girlfriend?"

"Jesus Christ." Dante shook his head in disbelief and I managed to laugh a little and I felt as though a little weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"I need to take a break." A ghastly pale Connor stuttered before slowly sitting against the wall whilst staring at the ceiling almost as if he was trying to convince himself he was in a dream.

"Is it that hard to believe if I have a girlfriend?" Dante asked confused scratching his short dark hair.

"Let's see." I cleared my throat. "You were the biggest playboy this school has ever seen. You probably used to screw minimum of two girls a week, hit on all girls and you have never committed before so urm ... yes, a girlfriend is very hard to believe."

"That's because I'm in uncharted territory." Dante scoffed before flicking my shoulder.

"Hey, Haley. We came as quickly as we could." I turned around to see a half upset half scared Juli run up to me before throwing her arms tightly around me. I too returned it as I flung my arms tightly around her and held her close to me ... this girl was practically my sister, god knows what I would do without her. "Are you ok, that stupid idiot that came yesterday night and those bitches and stupid fools-"

"I'm fine now, thanks." I giggled and we both parted. "Thanks to Dante..." I turned around to face Dante and realized he was frozen as completely still and not moving. I followed his stare only to see it was resting on an amazingly stupid but loveable golden orange eyed boy who happened to have short light brown hair.

"Chris." I gasped before running towards him and throwing myself on to him, engulfing him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me too and we both hugged each other. My brother looked like he was in a terrible state though.

The bruises were a multitude of colors that normally should not be on someones skin. There were garish purple splotches, roughly the size of a fist, while others were more grayish, but still looked just as bad. And they were all over him. It was horrible.

"It hurts but I deserve it." Chris shrugged as he noticed my gaze was focusing on all of his bruises.

"Chris-"

"No." He cut me off. "I went too far, insulted him and his parents and I went ahead to try and compare him to Spike which is the worst insult anyone can have if they know how awful that guy is."

"Thanks." Dante chuckled trying to reduce any awkward tension.

"I'm really sorry. I should have kept my mouth quiet and not said any of those stupid things because I was-"

"You sound like a girl... a PMSing girl." Dante laughed. "It's OK, you were angry and I totally get why. If I had a younger sister who wanted to date a guy like me I probably would've forced her never to see him and then murdered the guy."

"We cool?" Chris walked up to Dante and stretched his hand out.

"We're cool." Dante rejected the gesture and instead pulled Chris into a bro hug. "Just next time trust me and think through things fully before you piss me off."

"Well next time don't be a playboy and I'll let my sister date you."

"So two people who hated each other and still do hate each other decided to go out." Connor concluded and the four of us began to burst into laughter and Connor got up and took a deep breath finally understanding that Dante and I were actually dating.

I had a weird suspicion that someone was standing behind us and watching us and as I turned I felt as though God had pressed the pause button on his remote and I was unable to move. Before me stood a hurt and betrayed guy who I once liked.

"Blake..." I opened my mouth to say more but noting came out and instantly the other four turned around and went silent realizing that this was definitely not the time for anything stupid.

"I got to go." Blake shook his head before walking off and as I was about to go and follow him Dante walked up to me.

"Stay, I got this." He looked me in the eye with guilt and I could see the genuine sorrow in his eyes. Dante quickly ran after him before they both disappeared from out sight.

"At least he didn't beat up Dante." Chris chuckled trying to break the ice that remained in the atmosphere and he earned a playful punch from Juli but Connor simply shouldered making him stagger back.

*********************************

School had finished a while ago. Juli had come over to Dante's house for the night so that her and I could continue our once a week sleepovers we always used to have before my mom's business departure messed things up.

"Get ready." Jase ran down the stairs before walking into the living room and sat down next to me on the coach before he rested his head on my lap. "We have places to be, people to see-"

"Are we going to a party?" I asked tapping Jase on his forehead before he swatted my arm away.

"Yes, now go." He demanded and got up before grabbing Juli and throwing her over his shoulder. "Follow or else you're going on the other shoulder."

"I was going to head upstairs anyways, I like parties." I honestly admitted, I may not have thrown them all the time but I enjoyed going to parties and just having fun.

"Dante is one lucky crap." Jase winked before walking up the stairs as I followed his lead. "He doesn't even realize what he has."

"Oh shut up." I giggled feeling myself blush slightly.

The second we reached my bedroom I realized there door had been repaired and look perfectly normal. While we had all gone to school, Jase must've fixed it himself considering he hates calling plumbers and engineers.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek and he took Juli off his shoulder and allowed her to stand on her own two feet again. "Now bye." Juli and I walked into my room before slamming the door in Jase's face which only earned us a chuckle.

"Right, so I need to borrow a dress." Juli rubbed her hands together before opening my wardrobe and began to pick outfits. "Where's the make up so I can set it up?"

"I don't have make up." I smiled knowing that Juli would panic, she was the type that would wear make up but not too much, she needed it on her face or else she didn't feel 'normal' as she would say.

"But-"

"No make up." I shushed her.

"I pick your dress, you pick mine." We both squealed at the same time before rummaging quickly to find each other the best dress we could find in my wardrobe. This was one of the many things Juli and I did. We could not complain about the dress since we picked the others. So if it was too short or too tight we had to suck it up and wear it for the night.

***********************************

Juli stood in front of the wardrobe mirror wearing a parisian neon pink cut out back bodycon. It was a simple sleeveless dress that hug to all the right curves and make her body look flawless, any guy who would look at her would drool over her. The bright bold colours gave the perfect party statement and to complete her look and bring it all together I straightened her hair making her look adorable and handed her a pair of white anya stiletto heel diamante concealed platform shoes. So in other words she looked like a beautiful barbie doll.

Meanwhile, I on the other hand looked totally different as well because Juli had curled my hair so my side fringe was straight while the rest of my hair had beautifully created medium sized curls. I was wearing a black and white tribal print knit bodycon which Juli and I had bought the other year from Forever 21 but I never really had the chance to wear it. This sleeveless dress featured a sleek racerfront and actually looked rather beautiful. It elongated my legs while at the same time showing off all of my curves. Juli was treated good today and allowed me to wear my favourite short black ankle combat boots since I gave her awesome clothing as well.

"You done yet or not?" Jase screamed like a little girl deliberately just like he had been for the past half an hour to try and get us to hurry up.

"Coming!" I screamed back and grabbed Juli's hand before making my way downstairs. Coincidentally, Dante and Chris returned home the same time Juli and I had reached the bottom step.

"Damn." Dante, Chris and Jase all gasped at the same time as their eyes took in the sight before them.

"You look beautiful." Dante smiled and his cheeks flushed slightly ... did he just blush? For me?

"Thanks." I bit my lips feeling a small blush form on my own cheeks and I quickly looked down so that I would not embarrass myself.

"Let's go." Jase broke the staring and glaring we all had with one another and opened the door to allow a small gush of wind to help cool us all down.

"I need to get dressed." Dante complained.

"I have been waiting for almost half an hour for them princesses to get ready and even though theirs was worth the wait I doubt yours will be." Jase groaned once again and began to really annoy me so I playfully punched his face and he gave me a serious look before tickling my waist.

"Stop." Dante glared at Jase and a huge smirk formed on Jase's face.

"Then you don't want to know what we were doing while you were gone." My jaw dropped in shock due to Jase's rather disturbing and horrendous lie because soon after Dante tensed before making his way upstairs.

"Haley you're going in my car, the rest of you fuck off." Dante growled before slamming his door shut and you could hear him rummaging through his clothes.

"Well then, see you there." Jase pecked my cheek before quickly running outside and getting into his car. "Hurry up lovebird or else I'll make the same move I did on Haley to Juli as well."

"You wouldn't." Chris gasped all of them clearly trying to piss off Dante and heck it was working because you coud hear him pacing back and forth and his punch a wall.

"Too bad I'd prefer to do a lot more with Dante than you." I shouted towards Jase, earning a disgusted look from my brother while Juli looked like she was about to piss her pants and Jase looked rather amused.

"At least one of us is getting something." He winked once again before getting into his audi R8 and the three of them drove off. I shut the door and sat on top of the shoe cabinet in the corridor. Dante got ready relatively quickly after all it only took his around five or so minutes.

"Sorry, for the delay." He smiled and I got down and brushed off any imaginary dust off my bum. "Shall I wipe it for you?"

"I'm good thanks." I giggled realizing he was watching me and so I took the time to notice what he was wearing as he sat on the bottom step and did his laces on his beige vans. He was wearing a light blue short sleeve bleech wash denim shirt and some beige chinos to match. He looked a casual smart and looked rather cute today- usually he looked hot but today he looked more than that.

"So urm ... what did you guys do while Chris and I had to go talk to Spike?" I bit my tongue gently trying not to burst into laughter. This guy clearly thought I genuinely did something with Jase, bless the poor playboy, he had never been used to the girl playing on him.

"Juli and I watched movies and messed around before we tried to kill Jase." Dante finished doing his laces before getting up and walking over to me and resting his hands on my waist. "Dante, I would never cheat on you, especially with your brother. He's just messing because he knows it gets to you. I like you and only you so I won't be going along with other guys but you."

"Thanks." He smiled before bringing his face closer to mine and placing his lips gently on mine. Just as I was about to react to the kiss he pulled back and grabbed his keys off the shoe cabinet. "Let's go."

*************************************

"Urm... Dante... this is not the way the others went." I mentioned feeling rather worried that maybe Dante had lost his way.

"I know."

"So-"

"We haven't been on our first date so urm ... surprise." He let go of the steering wheel to try and gesture to the road we were driving on but I panicked and slapped him hard across his back.

"PUT YOUR HANDS BACK ON THE WHEEL!" I screamed feeling my heart race; we were driving at almost ninety miles per hour and this guy thought it would be funny to let go og the steering wheel, one word ... idiot.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "But happy first date."

"Thanks." I smiled and I was about to kiss his cheek when suddenly the car's speed slowed down and so Dante drove it over to the side of the road before hitting his hazard lights. "Urm ... is this part of the date?"

"Well, I didn't plan it so no." He honestly replied before the car completely shut down and died. "Let me check what happened." Dante got out the car and it was starting to get dark and I'm pretty sure in an hours time or two it would get pitch black.

He opened his door before pressing a button which I presume was to open the bonnet and he closed the door again before walking to the front of his camaro and pulling the bonnet up.

"FUCK!" Dante swore loudly before slamming the bonnet down and angrily getting back into the car and shutting the door behind him. "I got bad news."

"Spill."

"The engine has collapsed and the motor's rubber has been ripped and-"

"How on earth did all of that happen?" I asked in shock.

"I may have been driving too fast." He laughed awkwardly before running his hand through his hair and opening his top button. "We are going to need to hitch a ride."

"Hitch. A. Ride." I gasped once again feeling my breathing come out heavily.

"If it's a girl, I'll do the talking and if it's a guy you'll do the talking."

"I hate you."

"Love you too, chika." He smirked and kissed my cheek and I could feel small tingles in my cheek even though I was rather mad at him. Dante grabbed his leather jacket from the back seats before taking the key out of ignition.

We got out the car and he ran his hand through his and unbuttoned one more button so you could now see a bit more of his chest and he locked his car before shoing his keys back into his pocket. I guess I had to do what needed to be done as well.

I whipped my hair forwards and then back so it looked rather messy but in that good messy way where it looked attractive and I pushed up my bra so that my cleavage no longer decent sized but huge. Dante was going to die.

Suddenly at the end of the road was a car with it's headlights on and we could both tell it was a man and so I stepped a bit closer towards the road before sticking my hand out. I hope this worked or else Dante and I would freeze to death.

I was bad luck prone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 43 26
Shaylin Rose has not had the easiest of times growing up. Moving around non-stop, growing up without a dad and having an abusive ex-boyfriend at the...
24.1K 400 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
1.2M 36.3K 49
[COMPLETED] Book #1 in the Loving You series She was the light in my life when everything else was clouded with darkness. - Jason ~*~ Daisy McKenwa...
15.9K 1.3K 34
April has an attitude, but Nico thinks it's pretty sexy. The problem is, she hates his guts. The other problem is, she can't quite get rid of him. If...