F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

I Didn't Mean To:40

2.4K 72 43
By Beasterz02

Zach: 

I didn't know what came over me. But just seeing her there and knowing that I fell in love with her voice took control of my body and I leaned in and kissed her. She pushed me away.

"What the heck, Zach!" She yelled.

"I still love you!"

"I know, Zach! You've said it a million times!" I kissed her again. She once again pushed me off. "Stop doing that!"

"Deja, don't you get it?! I'm in love with you!" I gently grabbed her face and placed a kiss on her lips. She pushed me away again.

"What the heck, Deja..." I recognized the voice and I didn't wanna turn around because I knew it wasn't a good sign. "How could you do this to me?"

Deja pushed me away and ran after Jayden who was dressed like a taco.

"Jayden, wait! It wasn't me, I swear!" I ran after the both of them. Jayden got into his car and drove away. "Jayden!"

"Deja, I didn't mean to," I said. She turned around and slapped me right across the face. 

"How could you?" She asked with tears streaming down her face.

She ran back into the house and I watched as all of the guys filed out of the house asking Deja what happened, but she just slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" Jonah asked running up to me. I looked away. "Zach..."

"I kissed Deja. And Jayden walked in just as she pushed me off and he thinks that she cheated," I explained quickly knowing that one of the guys would start yelling at me.

"Why did you kiss her?" Corbyn asked.

"Deja can sing!"

"So..." They all said.

"So, you guys already knew?" I asked staring at all of them as they nodded their heads. "I'm an idiot."

"We know," Jack said.

We all made a walk home. I wanted to go say sorry, but Daniel said I had already done enough and that Deja needed her space.

Deja: 

Zach leaned in and kissed me for the third time. I angrily pushed him off.

"What the heck, Deja..." Jayden stood in the doorway with his taco costume on. "How could you do this to me?"

I pushed Zach off to the side and ran after Jayden.

"Jayden, it wasn't me. I swear!"I yelled while running after him. "Jayden!"

He got into his car and drove off angrily. Tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't feel anything.

"Deja, I didn't mean to." I turned and saw Zach standing there. I slapped him harder than I've ever slapped anyone. 

"How could you?" I asked. I ran into the house.

"Woah, what happened?" Jack asked as I walked into the room.

"Please, leave," I said.

The guys all got up all asking me what happened, but I just shook my head and kicked them out. I didn't want to see anyone. I slammed the door shut and I ran back up to my room. I shut the door and lied down on my bed.

I took out all of my braids and threw my costume in the closet. I pulled on pajama pants and a loose T-shirt. I just sat in bed and cried. I looked at my phone which was being blown up with messages from the guys. 

I tried calling Jayden, but he wasn't answering any of my phone calls. I left a whole bunch of messages. I decided to call Chloe.

She answered the phone.

"Chloe?" 

"Deja, what happened!? Why do you sound like you're crying?" I continued to cry.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Don't go anywhere." She hung up the phone and I sat and cried on my bed.

I heard knocking on my door and I saw Chloe peek her head in.

"Hey, bub, what happened?" She asked. She walked in and sat next to me.

I quickly explained the whole story to her. She immediately hugged me. "Well, I bought your favorite ice cream and I also have my aunt's Netflix password so we can watch Netflix." I laughed a little.

"Thanks, Chloe," I said. She grabbed my laptop and logged into Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked.

"I don't care..." I said.

"A walk to remember?" She asked.

"I watched that with Jayden," I said crying.

"The Notebook?"

"I also watched that with Jayden..."

"The Last Song?"

"I watched with Jayden."

"Everything everything?" She asked.

"I watched that with Jayden."

"Uh... The Titanic?"

"I also watched that with Jayden. There was this one time when we reenacted the scene where Rose lets go of Jack and I lied at the top of the stairs and let go of his hand so he rolled down the stairs and banged his head on the floor. He probably had a concussion, but we just put ice on it and went on with our lives."

"Okay... Flipped?"

"Jayden and I climbed a tree after watching that movie..."

"Ghost?"

"We watched that one too."

"Hitch?"

I nodded my head and she sighed.

"Is there a movie you haven't watched with Jayden?" She asked. 

"Jayden and I have annual movie nights. Tonight was one of them, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen."

"Look, love, I love you. A lot. But you can't sit here and be sad because Jayden doesn't believe you and Zach is an idiot. Let's go do something fun!"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Jamal's party starts in a little bit." She smirked.

"I don't wanna go to a party..."

"Well, I do and you need it."

She got up and looked through my closet.

"Ew! What is this?!" She asked throwing Jayden's boxers on the bed.

"Oh, that's when I needed to do laundry, but I didn't have enough laundry so I told Jayden I'd do his laundry so that I had enough. I just always forgot to give it back." She laughed a little.

"That's disgusting." She continued to look through my closet and grabbed a black dress off a hanger. "This is cute."

"Am I wearing black because my dignity and love life are dead?" I asked.

"Shut up and put the dress on," She said throwing the dress at me.

"I don't see how this is gonna help," I said walking into the bathroom and changing into the dress.

I walked out.

"Hot," Chloe said when I walked into the room. "Now, put these on." She handed me a pair of matching black pumps.

"I can't wear these."

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can't. I've never worn heels in my life."

"Well, it's never too late to start."

I rolled my eyes and put them on. I tried to walk, but failed miserably and landed on the bed.

"See, you're a natural," Chloe said laughing. I threw a pillow at her. "You'll get it. Just keep trying."

I tried again and after continuously falling, I finally got it.

"Okay, makeup time!" She smiled. "You already know how to apply makeup, so you do that."

I applied makeup, but I didn't really want to. I looked at her.

"Stunning," She said. She grabbed something out of her bag. "These are false lashes."

"What?"

I watched as she glued them. She blew on them a few times before grabbing me by the cheeks and tweezing the fake eyelashes onto my eyes. My eyes felt a bit heavy and I really wanted to take them off.

"Don't touch them," Chloe said. I pouted. "Now, look into the mirror. Look at how beautiful you are."

"Outside beauty doesn't matter."

"Yeah, but Jayden fell in love with you for your inner beauty and tonight he gets to see how beautiful you are, inside and out."

I smiled. "Do you think he's gonna be there?"

"Yeah and he's gonna die when he sees you."

Jayden: 

"I really don't wanna go," I said as Tony and Chris threw clothes at me to put on. "I just wanna stay home and sleep."

"That's what losers do," Tony said. "Go put these on."

I groaned and pulled on my clothes.

"Look, dude, you look great," Chris said. 

"I just wanna go see Deja..." I said.

"You wanna see her after she kissed another guy?"

"She said it wasn't her fault."

They both rolled their eyes and began to get ready.

...

We walked into the party which was full of dancing teens and most of them weren't even from our school. I sighed.

"Let's go!" Tony yelled. I stood next to the staircase. Tony and Chris immediately started dancing.

"Hey," I turned and saw Peyton standing next to me.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly.

"You wanna dance?" She asked.

"No thanks."

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"She's not here."

"Then she wouldn't mind if we danced," She said grabbing my arm and pulling me into the crowd of kids.

"I said I didn't wanna dance." I walked off and stood next to the staircase again.

Tony and Chris walked over and began criticizing me for not dancing. I just rolled my eyes through the process.

"Damn," Tony said. "Who is that?"

"Woah..." They were both staring in the direction of the door. I couldn't see who they were staring at.

"I'm gonna go try and get at her," Tony said running off. 

Tony: 

I approached the girl who walked in. Her back was facing me and Chloe was talking to her.

I tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

"Hey, Tony!" She smiled.

"Deja?!"

"Is Jayden here?" She asked.

"He's over there..." I pointed in Jayden's direction, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She looked amazing and Jayden's honestly so lucky. 

Deja: 

"I'm gonna go look for Jayden," I said. I walked over to where Tony pointed. I tapped Jayden's shoulder. He looked great.

"I told you, Peyton, I don't wanna dance," He said turning around. "Deja..."

"It wasn't me. Zach kissed," I said. "I love you, Jayden and only you."

"I love you too," He said.

"So, you believe me?"

"I never doubted you. I was just hurt. But when I saw how hurt you were and how sincere you looked, I knew you were telling the truth."

I immediately smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head which made me smile even more.

"How about we ditch this place and go trick or treating?" He asked.

"I'm down," I said.

We both walked out of the house with his arm wrapped around me tightly.

Zach: 

"I honestly didn't mean to," I said as we sat in the living room. "It just happened."

"That won't be very convincing to Jayden or Deja," Jack said. 

"Yeah, especially after you told Deja you love her a hundred thousand times."

"I know!" I sighed. "You guys believe me though, right?"

They all looked away.

"Really?!"

"I'm sorry, dude, but it's hard to believe a story like that when we know your feelings for Deja. If you didn't have feelings for Deja or make them so obvious, it'd be easier to believe," Corbyn said. The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

"So, you guys don't believe me because I like Deja?"

"Pretty much," Jack said. "We love you buddy, but your feelings kind of throw the whole story off and makes the truth sound more like an excuse."

"But I'm not making excuses! You guys heard me, I kissed her, but I didn't mean to! I had no control over my body!"

"Yeah, you don't have any control over your body because you don't have control over your feelings," Daniel said.

"In my opinion bro, you should give Deja space," Jonah said.

"I'm trying to keep my distance, but it's hard to give her space when I love her."

"But your feelings are out of control," Jonah said with a sigh.

"I know..."

"We love you, Zach. But we also love Deja. And if you love Deja, you'd be happy that she's happy."

"So what you're saying is if I love Deja, then let her be happy. And the only way to do that is to forget my feelings for her?"

"Kind of?"

"Then it's settled. If I love, Deja I have to stop loving her. I'm over Deja Anne Johnson."

They all stared at me with wide eyes, but as soon as I said I was done with her, I felt like something heavy was taken off my shoulders knowing that Deja would be happier this way.

A/N: BRO!!! Video at the top is just basically Zach's last feelings for Deja...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 280 29
"Lifeless. I had no thoughts, no visions, I didn't move. Just, dead."// In which boyband member Zach Herron must face torments, find himself, and als...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
509 8 50
A WDW fanfic A girl who loves these 5 boys but cant afford to go to a concert but somehow ends up being best friends with them. Read to find out how