rick and morty X reader seaso...

By fokinfokmate

You are an orphan that's been abandoned for as long as you can remember and has been going to different orpha... More

episode 1: my name?
episode 2: will you...?
episode 3 : the house hold
Thanksgiving Special
Episode 4: the parasite
Episode 5: weird dream
episode 6: I hope so..
episode 8: "Why?"
Episode 9- running away some more
Episode 10 - "...Morty is an ass-hat for sure"

Episode 7: Burn Baby Burn!

1K 35 4
By fokinfokmate

After i went back to the orphanage, i collapsed on my bed, but before i fell to a deep slumber, Ms. Penis called for me to the door, but it was already to late for me. Sleep was at the door of my bed and i could not refuse the call. Besides, what could go wrong? The going aflame because one of the little kids decided to put a medal in the microwave?...Maybe that may happen but, who knows? Night night...

- Time skip brought to you by eye holes! -

When i woke up i smelled something burning. No, I was burning from the bed. "AHH!" i screamed as i stood on top of my pillow that is now covered in ashes. "W-what the HELL HAPPENED!" i feel faint from the lack of oxygen in the air. What's going to happen to m- wait...what's going to happen to the little ones!? Those kids are in so much, god. I sound like a child taker from the other orphanage! No time for this! i need to get out of here! i jump down to a part of the floor that wasn't on fire and hoped that i wasn't going to die. wait... i feel like i'm missing something... THE BOOK! It should be in my school bag but... where did i put it.. NEXT TO THE STAIRS! i run down trying not to burn myself while looking frantically for my bag, i spotted my bag burning so i ran to it grabbed the book and tried to see if there was a way out, but the only door i could see was covered in fire. "Oh god save me." i looked around to see the fire coming closer than before, then i remembered. "The bACK DOOR!"

i looked for an opening, and when i saw it, i took it and bolted to the kitchen where the door was and ran for my life! When i got outside, i breathed in heavy breathes and fall down to my knees... What time is it? I looked up at the sky and saw it was night time. i looked around to see firefighters with their hoses and passerby's watching  the place burn to the ground in ashes. I looked at the book that i held close to my chest and saw that my vision blur. I saw a firefighter rushing over to me while people watched in horror at what they saw. I can only smell ashes and fire and... i'm tired... so tired... can i sleep a little more? 

"stay with me!" One of the firemen put something around my back and shoulders, i can't speak but i held onto the book as my eyes lids slowly closed. "stay...me...you.." i can barly hear anything. so tired... i passed out while holding on the book. well.. i can say this now than ever.. 

burn baby burn.

________________________________________________________________________________

  ...it took me all week and i got this.. i disappoint myself sometimes

  497 Words  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
909K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
317K 14.1K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...