LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision
Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak

1K 19 3
By honeeylovee

We had finally arrived home and I was back inside my room laying down on my comfortable bed. I heard a car pull over nearby. It must've been James. We managed to get home before he did. I had to make up a huge lie to my mother so she wouldn't question me so much. I knew she had caught eye of James car behind us and as expected she asked me on the way home. I told her we were playing tag football at the park with a couple of friends. Both of us were captains from our teams. We had become tied and so he and I made a bet. Whoever got home first would end up winning. To my relief she bought everything. Although she still didn't like the idea of me playing around with him. I guess she never really got over that first night she met him.

Just as I was closing my eyes to sleep the vision of James and I kissing replayed in my mind. I was still able to vividly feel the sensual sensation his lips made me feel. The thought of a possibility of it happening again made me feel uneasy yet excited. Deep down I knew it wasn't right to think or feel this way. However it wasn't easy for me to avoid these new feelings that were developing for James in such a crazy fast way. I barely knew anything about him yet I felt a deep attraction towards him. Suddenly I heard the tires of a car screech just outside my window. I quickly got up to take a look and saw Jakes car parked on-top of the sidewalk with his door wide open.

Out of nowhere I heard a loud shriek coming from a woman frantically shouting, "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!". Her voice sounded familiar just then my heart sank. It was the mother of James who was yelling in panic. I could only think of two people who would want to badly kill each other. I immediately ran out of my house as fast as I could following the screaming voice I was hearing. The closer I got the louder it sounded. Once I got to the scene I saw James on the floor bleeding from his mouth while Jake was on-top of him throwing several punches. Emma was there also screaming in uncontrollable fear while trying to take Jake off her son but it was useless. Jake was twice her size and stronger. Especially when he was furious. I helped her try and stop the fight but instead Jake pushed us hard enough that Emma and I both fell onto the floor.

Jazmin- JAKE STOP IT!!!

Emma- THAT'S IT! I'M CALLING THE COPS!

She rushed inside her house to grab the phone. Meanwhile I stood back up. I tried pulling Jake back from the shoulders. He was completely blacked out like if he was possessed by anger. I didn't want him to end up in jail for attempt murder. I saw James eyes slowly closing while his mouth and right eyebrow bled gruesomely. I had to think of something quick before Jake caught a murder case. I wouldn't be able to bare it if either one of them ended up badly hurt all because of me. I took the risk of possibly getting punched by Jake but I had to act quick. So I got on my knees and placed my hands on Jakes face forcing him to look my direction.

He turned to see me and for a split second I feared him. His eyes were no longer tender nor sweet instead he had this ravaging killer stare like he was determine to KILL James no matter what. I knew what I had to do. It could've been the only way to stop a death from taking place. So with little thought I reached over to his lips and I kissed him. He suddenly stopped beating James and responded to my kiss. I felt him shake nervously while his hands covered in James blood touched my face. Without breaking the kiss I managed to make him move away from James. I started to feel his tenderness creep back in him while he kissed me softly. "I love you Jazmin" he said to me in-between the kiss.

I was afraid of what might happen if I stopped kissing him. Suddenly I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me away from Jake. It all happened so quickly. James took a swing towards Jakes face knocking him onto the floor. He quickly began to throw kicks aiming directly at Jake's stomach. I immediately separated them and with a quick reaction James picked me up and forcefully took me to his car where he threw me inside his trunk.

Jazmin- JAMES!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

James- I'm sorry Tiger it's my turn now and I don't like distractions!

Jazmin- JAMES NO!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!

Before I could finish my sentence he closed the trunk locking me inside. I didn't know what else to do but just hope his mom would come out and reason with him before they killed each other. I kicked and shouted to the top of my lungs till I felt my throat raspy and dry. I heard two sirens and the desperate scream of a woman which must've been coming from Emma. I felt James car slightly rock sideways and then I heard a cop say "Hands on-top of the trunk and don't move".

I didn't know if to be silent or cry out for help. I knew if I said something the cops were going to think James was trying to kidnap me or hurt me. The blood I had all over my cheeks from when Jake touched me was not going to help the case either. I decided to stay quite while I heard James mother explain to the cops what had happened. Strangely she covered for Jake which made James very upset. I heard him yell to his mom and then slam the door of his house. After a moment the sirens faded away and I began to bang on the trunk not knowing if anyone else was out there or not.

Emma unlocked the trunk helping me out a sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I put both hands on my knees trying to catch some fresh air from outside. It had only been a couple of minutes that I was locked inside that trunk but it was enough for me to feel breathless and shit-less scared. I thanked her as I looked up to see her. However the look in her face made me think she wasn't in a friendly mood. She suddenly spoke in a threatening furious voice.

Emma- Jazmin for the good of my son and your boyfriend..I DEMAND THAT YOU STAY AWAY FROM JAMES!

Jazmin- But Ms. Dawson..

Emma- STAY AWAY FROM MY SON! YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND! OR DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!.

Before I could say anything else she walked away from me. Just as she was about to close her door she took one last glance at Jake. Tears rolled down her face then she slammed her door shut. I understood the mama bear protection. However I couldn't wrap my head around why she protected Jake also. She didn't tell on him when the police came. The only reason I was able to come up with was that she didn't want to make the problem even bigger. She maybe thought Jake would retaliate against them if she did something. Whatever her reason was it still saved Jake from getting into big trouble.

Jake- What the hell is her problem?..After all it was her son who started it all...

Jazmin- Maybe because you both took a beating and she fears he might kill you one day or you might kill him one day! Don't be stupid Jake ..He can get hurt or end up in prison for the rest of his life if he ever kills you!.

Jake- What if I do it first!..Why do you care what happens to him either way huh!?

Jazmin- I care because it involves you also! Now tell me what the hell happened!

Jake- I was driving to your house to look for you when that asshole cut me on the road..So we began to race as soon as we got here he told me he had kissed you and touched you..He gave me a smirk and began to walk towards his house. His words set me off so I got out of the car and rushed him from behind knocking him down on floor..After that a woman came out yelling and begging me to get off his precious son and the rest you know...

Jazmin- Jake we need to talk...

Jake- By the tone of your voice I can tell it isn't good...

Jazmin- Things are getting out of control...

Jake- Jazmin please stop...

Jazmin- Let me finish..I think.....No I know I need time to think all this through and process whats been going on..

Jake- You're kidding right??....YOU ARE DUMPING ME BECAUSE OF HIM!!!

Jazmin- JAKE! STOP!....Can you for ONE SECOND not think all this is about HIM!

Jake- Then explain yourself because all signs point towards him!

He turned his back to me and right then I knew what I had to do. I didn't think I had the courage to do it but after feeling so confused and causing such commotion. I knew it had to be done.

Jazmin- Jake.....I think we need a break from each other..

Jake- ......

Jazmin- Jake....Please say something...

Jake- You said what you had to say...I got nothing to say to you.

Jazmin-...You can't just not have anything to say after all the time we've spent together!

Right after I said that he turned around and walked up to me. He grabbed me by the chin while he placed the other hand on my waist. He leaned his forehead onto mine and with a trembling voice he said "No matter where life takes us, No matter who we date, I will always have you on my mind". I closed my eyes as I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want him to let go at least not right away but I slowly felt his tender touch leave my face. I looked over to him and called out his name in silence. Like if he had heard my thoughts he turned around and with such suddenness he walked towards me again. Pulling me to him once again, he smoothly caressed my hair back with his hand.

We gazed deeply into each others eyes for a sweet moment as if it was the first time seeing one another. Before either one of us said anything he leaned towards my lips and kissed me. The kiss felt like the first time our lips touched so tender and sweet. It felt right so full of passion. I felt his warm soft tongue touch mine which provoked shivers all over my body. After a brief moment that felt magical. He whispered onto my lips, "Keep your eyes closed". I kept them shut. He gave me one last soft peck on the lips then I heard his footsteps fade away. I knew exactly why he had done that and he was right. I didn't want to watch him leave so I kept my eyes closed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
7.8K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
4.3K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
83.8K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...