Hunting Faith (Rewritten)

By ask4jamie

This is going to be the new and approved version of Hunting Faith! I hope you all enjoy! ------- One ni... More

Chapter One: The Night that Started it All

Author's Note

4 0 0
By ask4jamie

This is a rewritten version of Hunting Faith. When I first started writing this story, I was fully dedicated. However, I was in ninth grade. That was 4 years ago! Therefore, it is super cringy and is totally not in the direction that I wanted it to go. Hopefully I will be able to transform it into something exciting. I was never a good writer, but I have had this story stuck in my head for suck a long time that I need to get it out of me, but I just don't know how. Throughout the years, I have read so many other Wattpad authors' works that have inspired me to rewrite the story. It will be similar, but I will be changing things up! Thank you for reading and hopefully you will fall in love with Faith's adventure as much as I have!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
5.8M 32.6K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
2.8M 65.6K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
13.7K 456 23
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...