Little Dreams for my mind💮

By band_kitten

More

Jesus help her

Oh sinner

0 0 0
By band_kitten

He will never see what's he does to me.
I just want to feel his hot breath on my neck.
I want to feel his strong yet soft hands run up and down my sides and my neck.
I was to feel his soft lips kiss up and down my neck.
I need to feel him.
On my skin..
Inside of me.
But I never will nor will he ever want to.
I just fantasize about the things I want him to do to me .
Sinner...

You make me weak at the knees as you speak in the morning,
Making me want to get on my knees and suck you off... but I am to shy to admit this for I am very out there but when it comes to wants and needs I am the pure angel who dares not to speak a word only imagine it.
Therefore I will write till i have it all out . For I am the pure and you are the sinner ..
The demon to my angel

The sickness to my Health

The want to my need.

For I fantasize of you coming up behind me and whispering dirty and naughty things as you kiss my neck and rub your nose up and down my neck. That is a weakness I crave and beg for .
To feel you grip me so tightly I feel safe yet pleasured is what I long for .
To feel your sinister body touch my pure one.
Now I know I am not pure but compared to you I am pure and a virgin. For I let the wrong man take that's purity from me when even though you are a sinner and do not settle down I would let you take it over and over again.

No one shall see the way you make my body hot and tremble at the sight is you . To feel your body hot and sweaty on top of line is one I beg to feel .
I would do anything to feel good by your body.
But...
It shall only be a fantasy I beg for nothing else .
So I shall write and write everything I want and need I shall write just to find some sort of release from the need and want building up in my body .

For you are the sinner and I am the purity..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
297K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
75.6K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
265K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚