✿ Kairos || Brian O'Conner ✿

By anothercinderellaa

(n.) the perfect, delicate, crucial moment; the fleeting rightness of time and place that creates the oppor... More

PART ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
PART TWO
prologue
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
PART THREE
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

26

15.3K 363 141
By anothercinderellaa

Brian and I walked out of the garage, both completely content and over the moon. We walked hand and hand as I fiddled with the ring on my finger, I wasn't sure if ever get used to its presence. We walked into our HQ of sorts and were prepared to tell them all the wonderful news, when we saw how they all anxiously stood around the computer. Brian and I looked at one another and I sighed, this announcement would have to wait for another time.

"What's going on?" I asked as we walked towards them.

Mia trembled slightly as she looked back at me,
"The whole team just got busted."

I looked over her shoulder and my eyes widened in shock. I reached back and grabbed Brian's hand in my own as I looked back at him,
"Agent L. Hobbs is on the case."

Brian wrapped an arm around my waist as I leaned back into his chest as he pointed at the screen,
"Dom, was that the guy chasin you?"

"Yeah, that's him." Dom said with a nod.

"Agent Luke Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the U.S." Brian said and everyone in the group went silent.

"So, he's good?" Tej asked as I let out a sigh.

"When the FBI wants to find someone he's who they call, he never misses." I said as Brian squeezed my hand.

"This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style." Brian said, letting out a deep breath.

"Yeah, and right now he's hunting for us." Mia said as she continued to fiddle with her hair.

"Dom, I think we've gotta move up our timeline." Han said as he ate another chip out of his bag.

"Yeah, but how? This thing has already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breathe." Roman said, scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness.

I looked to my brother, he had to have something in mind.
As if he was reading my mind Dom shifted his eyes to me and nodded,
"Romans right. I think we need to get some fresh air."

Now that sounded nice.

-

I nervously sat on Brian's lap as he wrapped his arms around me, keeping a hand resting on my growing stomach. I looked around at the racing scene. Flashing neon lights, loud music, and more girls asses hanging out then I cared to count. I'd convinced Brian to let me come on the fact that I was going to lose my mind if I was cooped up in that warehouse any longer.

The plan was that we would purposely lead the FBI agents to us, so they'd think they could arrest us. But we were obviously much smarter than that. While all of the racers pulled guns on their team, Tej would hook up a tracker to their cars so we could keep tabs on them. And if something did happen to go awry, it was up to Han and Roman  to get me out safely.

I leaned back against Brian as I smiled down at the ring on my finger and twirled it around.

"I'm going to take it that you like the ring?" Brian asked, I could easily tell he was smiling at me.

I grinned and nodded,
"I love it, where'd you even get it?"

"The marketplace our second night here."

I looked over my shoulder and smirked,
"Planning a little ahead of yourself, huh?"

He rolled his eyes and grinned,
"Are you kidding me? I could've proposed after our first date."

I snorted as I leaned back and kissed him. He looked down at me with such love in his eyes, it was almost like nothing could possibly go wrong.

Then his walkie talkie crackled,
"I'm in position but they're headed your way."

I frowned and tensed before Brian pressed his lips to my own quickly before we sat up. His arms tightened around me as I saw them walking through the crowd. Dom walked over to us and pressed a kiss to the top of my head,
"Don't worry baby girl, we're all getting out of this one okay."

I smiled softly and nodded as he walked away as I saw Hobbs huge figure coming towards us. We had to look relaxed or we'd be putting off the wrong front.

"Hey Toretto." Hobbs yelled as I turned towards him and smirked.

I wanted to say 'which one?' so badly.

The party quieted down as we all turned towards his team as he said,
"You're under arrest."

Dom scoffed at his words as he folded his arms across his chest,
"Arrest? I sure as hell don't feel like I'm under arrest. What about you Brian?"

"Nah, not a bit. Not even a little bit." Brian said from behind me.

"Oh just give it a minute, it'll sink in." Hobbs said as I looked at his team and took in their appearances.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about any of them except for the one girl. She had Doms necklace on around her neck. How the hell did she get that?

If I had noticed it there was no way in hell Dom hadn't noticed it as well.

"We didn't kill those agents on the train. That was Reyes." Brian said seriously.

"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to bring in two assholes whose names hit my desk." Hobbs said gruffly.

I narrowed my eyes at the large man not to far away from me,
"You sure sound like one hell of a great officer. Did you get the hero award at your office?"

His eyes stared right back at me as Brian's hold on me tightened protectively. Hobbs strode closer to us,
"That's funny coming from the guy who took the oath of a cop then went against everything it stands for just for some girl. Or some wannabe tough guy prick who nearly beat a man half to death with a socket wrench."

I was nearly seething anger as I spat out as it went silent,
"You could never be half as good of men as they are."

Hobbs tensed but kept his eyes on my brother,
"You turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Dom turned around and glared,
"I don't think so."

"Your biggest mistake is thinking you've got a goddamn choice boy." Hobbs said as whole team cocked their guns at us.

"Relax sweetheart, it's gonna be alright." Brian whispered in my ear as I tensed watching my brother go face to face with Hobbs.

Dom wasn't even dazed as he spat out,
"Your mistake- thinkin you were in America. You're a long way from home, this is Brazil!"

Around a hundred racers drew their guns and aimed them at Hobbs' crew. Brian's out a laugh as I smiled a little bit in relief. Hobbs was nearly shaking with anger as his right hand man came up and talked him down from doing anything rash.

"I'll see you soon Toretto."
"Lookin forward to it."

Hobbs turned and stormed away and his team followed suit. As soon as they all got in their cars and left the party was back in swing with loud music. I let out a sigh of relief as I looked back at Brian,
"Should we just tell them now?"

Brian smiled and nodded,
"We might not get another moment like this to do it."

I stood up and stretched out before Brian stood up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. He pressed his lips to the side of my head as I saw Tej walk up next to Roman,
"Let's do it baby."

I smirked as we walked towards the crew, I would just tell Mia when we returned. They were all conversing about what had just happened as I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. They all turned their eyes towards me as I smiled,
"I know this is a strange time to be saying this but-"

I looked up at Brian and my smile grew as he beamed down at me and I placed my hand on his chest to show off the ring,
"Brian and I are engaged."

Gisele grinned as she stepped forwards and pulled me into her arms,
"Congratulations!"

I smiled as I hugged her tightly as I heard all of the guys begin to congratulate Brian. She let go of me and I was swept up by my other friends. Han stepped away from me and I turned my eyes towards Dom. He smiled proudly as he walked towards me and picked me up into his arms,
"I'm so happy for you baby girl. You deserve the world and I'm glad he gives you that."

Tears filled my eyes as I held onto him tightly,
"Thank you for allowing him permission. I love you."

"I love you too baby girl." He said before he sat me down on my feet.

"How'd you know he asked me?" Dom asked as Brian came back to my side.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned against him and smiled,
"I didn't until you just confirmed it."

Dom smirked at my brains as Roman laughed,
"Before we know it they're gonna poppin out little O'Conners!"

I smiled and let a blush rise on my cheeks as Brian held me closer to him,
"Don't worry, We'll make sure of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 56 16
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧- 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 �...
17.6K 691 22
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
10K 181 19
He loved me like i was the only one he could see. He became my redemption I became his lifeline.
4.4K 80 25
Dani O'Connor is the daughter of Brian O'Connor She's a typical teenage who lost her lover in car crash a few months ago and now is helping her fathe...