Boyfriend's sister

By Sam-S-19

Bella Swan thought Edward Cullen would be her first and only love but...is there a possibility she's wrong? ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
not an update
chapter 35
chapter 36
37
38
last chapter (39)

33

1.4K 41 2
By Sam-S-19

I was in my room now with Alice and I was scared. I knew she was going to pounce.
"Okay,Bella. Why?" I opened my mouth to tell her but a sob came out.
"Alice..." I cried clinging onto her. After about,I don't know,an hour?,of crying I sat up. "I can't do it anymore Alice." I said,not audible to people. "Can't do what,Bella?" She grabbed my hand and held it tight (for a human,not for her. "..........live." I whimpered out. She took me in her arms and rocked me. "Yes,yes you can. You have to." I shake my head,the tears coming all over again. "You don't have to tell me about today but,you have to live,Bella." She lifts my chin so I'm looking in her unusual colored eyes " "for Charlie. For Jacobs. For me." I nodded and collapsed in her arms. She was rubbing my back while I cried...again. I fell asleep like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.3K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
6.2K 210 16
MALE CHARACTER TWILIGHT FANFICTION All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. "แต—สฐแต‰สธ หขแตƒสธ, สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜ หกแต’แต’แต โฑโฟ สฐโฑหข แต‰สธแต‰หข, แตƒหกหก สธแต’แต˜ หขแต‰แต‰ โฑหข แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต’สณแต‰หขแต— แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜" | S...
16K 493 17
โ˜„๏ธTwilight Fanfiction โ˜„๏ธBook one โ˜„๏ธSeries: Love Like This โ˜„๏ธBook status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...
290K 6.6K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...