Serendipity | Jimin x Reader

Від Herro_69

When your soulmate's name slowly inscribes within one of your wrists. Park Jimin always thought he was never... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 16

7.3K 204 112
Від Herro_69

Jimin's POV
Jimin decided he wanted some coffee, but unfortunately he didn't have any coffee at home. He racked his mind to remember if he had seen a cafe nearby, and snapped his fingers when he remembered Jin had taken the group years ago to this good cafe where they served excellent, quality coffee. He grinned, the cafe was quite nearby where he was staying, so he quickly dressed up in his attire that he reserved to go out in public, disguised. Jimin checked the mirror quickly, he looked good enough and no one would pay a second glance at him. He grabbed his wallet and phone, and called out into the room,"Goodbye, I'm going for coffee!". A couple of his hyungs called goodbye back to him, and Jimin grinned happily as he put on his shoes at the door.

He exited, and walked two and a half blocks to get to the excellent cafe. He shivered, it was quite cold. Jimin rolled his chocolate orbs, of course it would be chilly, it was November! He at last entered the shop, and his nose was confronted with the delicious smell of coffee and chocolate. Jimin smiled in nostalgia, and went to sit down at an empty booth.

A cute server came to him, and exclaimed happily,"Hello sir! What may I get you today?". Jimin smiled at the server, and said,"A white mocha please!". The server gave him a charismatic smile, and said,"Alright sir, I'll go put in your order~ Your coffee'll come in a jiffy!". Jimin nodded, and took out his phone to browse Instagram. Someone else came in the shop, but he didn't pay any attention to them. He realized he should drink his coffee rather quickly, as it was already dusk outside. He smiled seeing the pink and red sky, and thought about the symbolism those colors represented. Jimin heard the person that came into the shop sit down just a couple booths away from him, and saw the server come to them to take their order.

He heard the server ask in that cute voice of theirs,"Hello! What may I get you today?". Jimin froze when he heard the voice; he couldn't believe his own ears. Was his mind tricking him?! He chuckled dryly, he craved you so much his mind was starting to play dirty tricks on him. But, he couldn't shake off that that voice sounded exactly like yours. You replied to the server,"May I please have (favorite coffee/tea)?". The server giggled, and said,"Of course you can! I'll go put in your order, please wait patiently~". You smiled, and nodded.

The server left to put in your order, and Jimin decides to turn around to see if it was really you or if his mind was really playing dirty tricks on him. His breath gets caught up in his throat as he unveils the mystery.

(y/n)'s POV
You shivered, the night was getting quite cold. It was November after all, and you sighted. You should have brought a thicker sweater. It didn't matter now, you were approaching the cafe, which you were pretty much sure was going to be warm.

You entered the coffee shop, and rub your hands to bring some heat back to them. You were so focused on that, that you completely dismissed one of the only people that were in the cafe along with you. You passed the person that was completely dressed in black, and sat down at an empty booth. The charming server came by fairly quick, and asked you,"Hello! What may I get you today?". You took a moment to decided, should you go for the usual or try something new? You shook your head, and decided to go for the usual. You replied,"May I please have (favorite coffee/tea)?". The server giggled at your question, and said,"Of course you can! I'll go put in your order, please wait patiently~".

You smiled, and nodded at the charismatic server. They left, and you take out your phone to browse through your friend's streaks and other things. You chuckled as you see a friend complaining on their post,"I'm so tired! I shouldn't be waking up this early! It's barely 6:00 AM!". Ah, you had forgotten it was a different time zone; it was 8:00 PM here in South Korea! You feel someone staring at you, and you started to feel uncomfortable. You make an annoyed expression, and look up from your phone.

That look takes your breath away; suddenly you couldn't seem to look away. You were staring right at sweet chocolate orbs that seem to hold the same emotion as you, love. You and Jimin kept staring at each other in silence and contemplation until the server comes with both of your beverages. The server breaking the connection finally made the both of you react.

Your (e/c) eyes fill with tears, and both of you and Jimin stand up at the same time. You come at each other, and embrace yourselves. You start to cry, and whimpered,"I missed you so much Jimin...!". Jimin started to cry a bit, but not as much as you were. He replied,"I missed you too (y/n).. I'll never leave you again!". You continue hugging him, and cried out,"You better not!".

The server awed from the counter, and said to themselves,"I wish I could experience that love! They're so cute together~". You considered kissing him, but decided against it. You wanted to reconnect with him again, after not doing so for so long. You and Jimin finally stop embracing, and you decided to sit together. He sits across from you with his white mocha, and you quietly sip the (favorite beverage). You were just enjoying Jimin's calming presence, until Jimin himself decides to break the calm atmosphere.

He smiles that angelic smile that makes his brown eyes disappear into his face, and says,".. I'm so glad I get to see and talk to you again..". You smiled lovingly at Jimin, and said,"You don't know how much I missed you Jimin.. It was something akin to hell". He nods seriously, and says,"I hate myself for having done that to you.. But I'm better now". You shake your head, and say,"Please don't blame yourself Jimin! It wasn't your fault, and I'm glad you're better", you decide to switch the topic,"So, I've seen that BTS'll have a concert and fan meet?".

Jimin smiles happily, temporarily forgetting about the events from months ago, and chirps,"Yes! We have our concert in three days, and a fan meet tomorrow!". He looks thoughtful, blushes, and said,".. Maybe you could come?". You blush at his offer, but frown and say," I can't go to the fan meet tomorrow, I'm sorry. I have classes during the fan meet, at Daehag University. I'm really sorry, I wish I could go but I cannot miss tomorrow. I have to present a project, and it's a very important". Jimin frowns, but then remembers he still has one more opportunity to see you. He says,"Are you free three days from now?". You smirk, and say,"Actually yes, I think I'll be able to make it to your concert". Jimin smirks, and says,"Glad to hear that, you'll have front-row tickets".

Your eyes widen, and your smirk disappears. You say,"You're not pulling my leg, are you?". He shakes his blonde head, and says,"No, I am not pulling your leg"; he assumed you meant that he was lying to you. Jimin chuckled in his head, he could never lie to you; you were too beloved to him to lose you over something petty. He smiled at you again, and that took your breath away; Jimin was too precious for this world.

The both of you finished your drinks in calm silence, and just enjoyed each others' presences after not seeing each other for months on end. The server came at last to take away the finished cups of your beverages, and Jimin started to open his wallet. The server gave the both of you a true, beautiful smile full of hope for the world, and said,"Don't worry! It'll be on the house!". You and Jimin were about to object, but the server gave you a scary look and you instantly close your mouth. The server chuckled and bowed, saying,"Please come again!".

You smiled gently at the charming server, and left hand in hand with Jimin. Jimin's hand was just a tad bit bigger than yours, and it was so soft and warm. How did a guy have softer skin than you?? You smiled, and decided to just enjoy the warmness that Jimin's hand was providing you on this cold night. Even if it was late at night, about 8:45 PM, the two of you walked to a nearby park.

You and him sat on the swings still holding hands, and sat in silence looking at the bright moon. You sight out dreamily, and breath out,"The night today is so beautiful.. Especially the stars, they seem to shine more brightly today". Jimin agrees, and smoothly says,"Not as beautiful as you though". You blush red, and Jimin smiles, feeling accomplished.

Although it was such a peaceful night, you decided to ask Jimin something that had been plaguing you mind ever since you left the cafe. You broke the silence that had resettled, and spoke quietly,".... Was it as hard for you as it was for me?". Jimin visibly swallowed, and spoke in the same quiet tone you had used,".. Yes, it was. You won't believe how hard it was on me. I..", he was shameful to admit it,"I fell into a deep depression, it was so incredulous. I was suffering some.. eating problems long before I met you. When I met you, they seemed to go away, but when you suddenly left me, it was like a truck hit me at full force. I locked myself in my room, and wanted to rot away..".

He started to softly shake with quiet sobs, and you quickly stood up from your seat and enveloped him in a suffocating hug. You clenched your teeth, as you regretted asking him. Jimin seemed to calm down, and continued,"My brothers helped me though, they helped me to see there was still something good in this world. I'm thankful to have them and you.. I was in the hospital for about two days, and then I went to therapy. I'm much better now, especially now that I have you back". A watery smiled broke into your visage, and you couldn't help but cry.

It was now Jimin who was consoling you, and you cried,"I'm sorry! I just ruin everything!". Jimin smiled, and shook his head. He then said,"Come on, it's getting late. I should take you back to your house. Where are you staying?". You wipe away your tears, and mumble,"78 Namdaemun-ro, Myeongdong Il-ga, Jung-gu". He smiles, and says,"Alright then, I think I know where that is. Come on (y/n)..".

You stood up, and Jimin grabs your hand again. You smile at his action, and Jimin's cheeks tint a bit with a pink blush. He guides you through the dark streets towards your apartment. You look at your and Jimin's intertwined hands, and blush. Never in your life you would have imagined you would be holding an idol's hand so lovingly, you must be the luckiest fan in the world.. You continue holding hands until you arrive at your flat, and you unwillingly let go of Jimin's warm hand.

You were almost tempted to ask Jimin to stay the night, but you knew he had something important tomorrow. Your inner fangirl whispered to you,"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! You better take it!". You mentally shrugged, what did you have to lose? Well, except for bitter disappointment if he rejected you. You took a breath, here came nothing.

You blushed, and looked down. You make your best puppy face, and shyly yet cutely ask Jimin,"Oppa, do you want to stay the night?". You look up through your pretty, thick lashes, and see Jimin visibly gulp. You mentally smirked, it seemed Jimin was losing his inner battle. He finally responds coolly,"Yes, I don't see why not". You smile, and suddenly feel shy again. You grab Jimin's hand again, and carefully drag him behind you as you lead him to your unit.

You quietly open the door, afraid of waking up (b/f) even if you already knew they were a deep sleeper. You and Jimin take off your shoes at the entrance, and then you lead him to your room. You were afraid that (b/f) would find out, and cause a scene; their room was right next to yours. You carefully opened the wood door, and you and Jimin step in into your neat room. You sighted in relief, thank god you had decided to clean it a couple days ago!

You whispered,"I'm going to change into my pajamas..". Jimin blushed, and nodded. You blushed, and quickly went to the bathroom with your (f/c) pajamas. You changed out of your clothes quickly, and put on your pajamas. You go back to the room, only to find Jimin was only in his boxers. You blush a completely new shade of red, and revert your eyes to look at the interesting carpet on the floor. Jimin clears his throat to try to make it less awkward, and you mumble,"Let's go to sleep...". Jimin hums, and the both of you climb into the warm bed.

You lie on the left side, while he takes the right side of the bed. You say tiredly,"I'll put an alarm for 6:45 AM, is that ok?". Jimin mumbles,"Yes, come on let's sleep~". You put an alarm, and put your phone to charge. You lay stiffly on the bed, suddenly conscious of who was in your bed. Jimin seems to fall asleep rather fast, while you still stayed wide awake.

It was quickly becoming more colder, and you were envious of how Jimin managed to stay warm despite him only wearing his boxers. You turned on your side, and shivered. Your eyes widened, and you let out a quiet peep as you felt Jimin embrace you from behind. You shivered, but not from the cold this time, as Jimin placed his chin on the crook of your neck and softly breathed down at you. You blushed once more; you must have saved the country in your previous life to be in the same bed so intimately with THE Park Jimin.

A dirty thought suddenly filtered into your mind,'Why Park Jimin when you can ride him?'. Your eyes widened, and you didn't know whether to be mortified or laugh. It didn't matter, you began to feel your eyelids start to droop until they were almost closed. You smiled drowsily, yet happy. You had Jimin cuddling you, and you had just noticed the name on your wrist was almost completed. Your wrist now red," P A R   J I  I N ".

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

298K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
112K 4.8K 20
Park Jimin seemed like an all round average guy. He worked for an average business, lived with an average family, and even had an average boyfriend...
46.6K 1.4K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
108K 3.6K 50
' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you were missing them . It's someone with who...