A Freaks Mind

By QuintonMiller9

This story isn't based off of anyone, its simply a story of a young man who is extremely hormonal. His though... More

A Very Reflective Morning...
Is She New?

A Freaks Mind

862 15 5
By QuintonMiller9

Me: Your so sexy, mmm.

Girl: Come here daddy I got something for you.

I approach this random girl my eyes hungrily locked on her body, she was so sexy. Something like a model. She had long curly hair, a carmel skin complection, with two distinctive dimples on each of her cheeks. She also had the body of a Nicki Minaj manikin which was mind blowing. Some way my mind skipped and I was banging the skin off her ass.

Girl: Aaaaa shit, fuck me ! Harder... Harder! Keep going I'm close!

Me: Take it babe! Oohhhh shit thats some good... *Beep Beep Beep Beep*

My thoughts run wild when I'm asleep. The sound of my black and silver alarm clock screamed as I rose from my wet dream. *Click* The sound ceased and I could feel my boxers sticking to my inner thigh as I attempted to leave my empty temper pedic. Time to take a shower and change the sheets again for good measure, "Rise and Grind" I told myself for motivation. Today was the day Danny was going to stop dreaming and get a girl.

I made my way to the dresser and chose an orange truk fit medium sleeved shirt. Then I made my way to the closet and grabbed some random wite skinny jeans that matched some orange and white Air Force Ones I had recently purchased. On my way to the shower I grabbed some boxer briefs and elite socks although they wouldn't be seen over my jeans. After my shower I proceeded to my bed where I could change the sheets. Afterwards, I grabbed my phone and checked my instagram, i had 1 new like from my cousin and 1 comment that read "OMG @DaDancerIam i just lost 100 pounds using this new pill, no joke! Just visit medicpills (dot) com for the secret" Gosh I hate those, had me thinking a girl had finally given me a compliment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
72.7K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...