Feel My love ❤ ✔(completed )

By arulpirai

A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their... More

prologue
Sumo's pov :
It's all about love 💕
wedding bells on. ..
she is suman Tiwari. .
It's shravan 's turn now. ..
Where are they going. ?
It's our wedding. ..
Narrow escape. ..😉
Mrs. Suman shravan ...
He wanted to talk. ..
Friends again. ..
He told the truth. ..
mission annoyance. .on. ..
Irritating acts of sumo.
His anger. ..
The tie braker. ..
feelings. ..deleting. .?
It hurts. ..
The exquisite feeling. ..💓
The breaking point. ..
relationships ...
Love _is everything. ..
Feeling each other. ..
yet another chapter. ..
Every turn may have a new begining
Ramnath ' s pov
Nirmala malhothra
The End. ..
Epilogue. ..

❤❤❤❤❤

1.4K 106 49
By arulpirai

Sumo's pov :

  I was completely lost into his eyes. ..

" beeb. .beeb. .."

Shravan's phone beebed. ..He  went to pick the phone...

I moved to the wardrobe and took the carton which was almost loaded with all my memories with shravan. ..

Today I decided to let him know what i feel about him since my  childhood . ..

I didn't know why, I feel to surrender myself to him. ..obviously  this is not sumo . ..though, it seemed that I respected him and our relationship. ..whole hearted love  made this to happen probably. ..

   "shravan. .."

He turned to me. ..and wondered to see a big carton that held a lot of cards and gifts. ..

  He raised his brows. ..He opened it and  amazed at what he's seeing. ..

He had a wide grin. ..His eyes were glistening. ..He went through  the cards one by one. ...

     We recalled our childhood  moments. .Some of them brought us laugh. ..Some made us cry. ..Some criticised. ..Some events made us to wince with pain. ..

   We had a throwback by going through the memory box. ..by the time, we were leaning on each other, like friends. ..

  Slowly, step by step. ..the anonymous,invisible wall that was built in between us cracked.... broken. ..and vanished. .

  We spent a friendly yet heartfelt time after so many years. ..even a little hesitation ,we had so far ,to close each other  went off. ..

  Mean while, I hid the letter that I wrote for shravan  at my school days. ..but, I was too late. ..it was noticed   by my lawyer husband ...
He wiggled his brows at me. ..smirking. ..

" sumo. ..what's that. .?"

I stepped back by hiding the letter  .....

" nothing. .." I said

" no. ..you hid something. ..i have seen .."

He stubbornly nodded. ..

" Sh. ..shravan. ..don't mistake me. ..it's  a letter to my first crush. .. ."

I pretended to be hesitating. ..

"What. .?" 

    His face darkened. ..

    His eyes shadowed with a pinch of desperate and a scoop of  sorrow. .

     I couldn't control my laugh. ..

'Mr. malhothra. ..jealous. .?despair. .?..i like it. ..'

  Sumo wale wrestler peeped out of me. ..

" haan. ...." I said and  tried not to laugh. ..but, my senses failed me. ..a smile that appeared in my lips awoke him. . ..He understood. ..

" you. ..you cheated me. ..sumo. ..give it to me. ..just  give me...i said. .."

He advanced his steps at me. ..I started to run ..

     He blocked me and snatched  the paper from me. ..this time, it's my turn. ..i started to chase him. .

I couldn't reach his height. ..He took his height as advantage and held the paper at the maximum height he could. ..

   I  leaped to reach his hands. ..still, I couldn't. .I pulled his t shirt at his neck to lean at me. ..I haven't noticed our face drawn so  close  where his lips were about to brush my cheeks. ..

  I felt his warm breath at my cheeks. .i paused for a second. .Relectantly. ...his hands dropped and he gave the letter to me. ..

  I  smiled embarrassly ...

.. .."shravan. ..it's for you. ..the only love of my life. .."

I whispered softly. ..and gave the letter to him. ..

" I knew it. ..and I am not going to read it now. ..I know you have read mine too  ...but, I wanted to start everything new. ..let's begin the life from now. ..we will save our beautiful memories of  the past. ..regarding the painful memories. ..cntrl +delete. .."

He smiled and kept the letter in the carton. ..He tapped it and kept at the wardrobe. ..

"  sumo. ..I am feeling hungry yaar. .you had burnt all my energy. .."

Shravan pouted. ..

" shravan. ..  you will  never change. ..wait. I will bring something. .."

   I descended to the kitchen ...He followed me. ..

  " sumo. ..actually, I thought to talk with you importantly. ..I have decided to start an independent firm. .."

    I saw him with a spark. ..to be frank, I wanted him to start his own firm. ..I wanted to prove him to be independent. ..

  Though, I was happy inside. . I wished to know the reason behind his decision. ..

   " but. ..why. .?"  I raised the question. ..

    " it's actually my pretty wife's wish. .I guess. .."

     He smirked. ..

I threw a death glare at him. ..

" repeat again. .?"  I threatened him. ..

He jerked with a mischievous smile. . . He rubbed his hands together and huffed. ..

   " sumo. ..i don't want to stay at my dad's shadow. ..ofcourse, I would be a part of malhothra associates. ..but, the entire in charge would be with pushkar. ..He was with papa at his tough times. ..so, he deserves it. .."

" I planned to shift my London office here. ..and I had found a perfect place for my office too. .."

I was listening with hightened surprise. ..

" shravan. ..you have matured a lot ...I didn't expect this. .to be straight, you have full filled my wish. ..by the way. ..where is   Mr. smart 's new office ?"

     I punched his shoulders. ..

He started to  describe with  rhythmic  nodes. ..I was  amused by his childishness. ..I listened to him by copying him. ..

" mmmm. ...she  is one of the bestest woman entrepreneurs in the city. ..her dishes were popular throughout the town. ..she is too smart, talented, and. ..more importantly, her husband wanted to be with her for every single second . ..so, his husband hired a office near to her pct. ..."

  I widened my eyes. ..actually, I teared ..to hide. ...I turned to plate the chocolate brownie with the chocolate sauce. ..

" shravan. ..why. .?you will get more attention if your office is at the  heart  of the city... .."

I suggested. ..

   He sighed. ..

" perhaps. ..you might be right. ..but, Mr. shravan malhothra is dying to get his wife's attention. .."

   He ran his hands around my waist ...He settled his chin at my shoulders. ..

   " mmm. ..don't lie. .."

I smirked. ...

" my dear typical wife, It's a truth from my heart. .."

    He brushed his cheeks with mine. ..

   My thoughts raced between the truth and the shadow. ..

   ' Shravan. . . I wanted you to be happy. ..your real happiness is your mom. ..tomorrow uncle would be coming. ..before that, I have to talk with nirmala aunty. ..but. . Shravan     ....will you allow me to meet her. .?why should I ask your permission. .?why don't I just inform you. .?"

   I determined myself to inform him. ..but unknowingly I ended up with asking permission. ..He was right. ..I started to play the typical wife's role. ..

" shravan. ..I wanted to ask you something. ..shall I meet nirmala aunty once. .?"

   Probably,  I messed up  with the situation. ..

  His grip on my waist get  loosened. ..He stepped back from me. ..

" why you are asking me. .?She is nothing to me. ..I don't want to hear about her. .."

It's obvious that he is boiling inside. ..He headed towards the room without even turning at me. ..

" but, shravan. .."

He shut the door with a loud thud. ..

I slapped my forehead. ..

' oh. ..god. ..sumo. ..you are a fool. ..you have tumbled down the  situation with a single question. ..learn to be romantic. .at least try not to irritate him. ...stupid. ..how would I bring him to normal. ? '

  I ran to upstairs with the chocolate brownie. ..

   He was sitting at the bed quietly. ..

I don'tknow why, my mind compared his quietness  to the emerging  cyclone. ...

  I kept the brownie at the side table. ..

" shravan. ..Please try to understand. ..I wanted to meet her only once...after that, I swear I won't even think about her. .Please. .."

  I pouted....

He sighed. ..

"sumo. ..I have told you whatever I feel about her. ..I don't mind if you meet her. ..I don't understand why you concerned more about her. .."

" shravan. ..your words are betraying you. ..ask your heart and accept what it says. ..I knew you were hurted deeply. ..as you said, she's nothing to you. .what about me. .?"

   He opted to be silent. ..I made him to face me. ..

" you are my everything. .."

He said firmly. ..

I nodded with a lone tear. ..

" same way, you are my everything. ..I wished to see your real happiness. ..this time alone. .Please. .."

I mingled my eyes with his. ..

He had nothing to say. ..He simply nodded. ..

" have it. .."  I extended the chocolate brownie to him. .

He turned to the otherside. .

"  I don't want. .."

  " typical husband. .."  I  mimicked  his words. ..

" shravan. ..you were hungry. .."

" I said, I don't want. .."

I jerked at his adament. ..

    " Oh. ..really. ..then,  let me have it. ..  I too feel hungry. .."

   I pretended to engulf it. ..

He paced me and snatched the plate. ..

He started to eat it like a hungry kid. ..

I smiled ...

'Shravan. ..you are an adult by appearance, but a cute kid by mind. ..a  grown up kid. ..'

He paused suddenly. ..

" oye. ..sumo. ..don't stare at my brownie. ..I may get stomach upset. .."

  He dipped his  index finger in the chocolate sauce and dotted  it on my nose. ..

   " shravan. .."

I was annoyed and about to rub it. ..

   He grasped my hands and twirled me around. ..I was ended up at  his embrace. ..He pressed me against him. ..

   His chocolate dipped finger caressed my lips. ..

   His sudden proximity perplexed me. ..I felt a sudden gush of blood from top to toe. ..my every single  cell jerked asif electrified by the high voltage. ..

I stammered. ..

" Sh. ..."

I thought I was fainted. ..I couldn't speak...it seemed that I was expecting more than that. ..

      He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. ..His lips traced my nose and landed at my lips. .. ..

His strong lips brushed with my delicate ones. ..he tasted and  ..chewed...slowly, I started to respond. ..

  He scooped me to the bed. ..

  His hands draw lines at my neck. ..his nose snuggled at my ears and I could feel his hot breath at my cheeks. .

My feminine hormones peaked...I whispered  his name. .

His hands  moved further to unzip me. ..

     I couldn't handle it anymore ...I clenched my eyes and bit my lips. ..I clenched his t shirt and called his name. ..

    I knew,  he was not in a state to hear me. ..He continued to advance further. ..

I extended my right hand  to switch off the lamp. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.3K 26
#180 in Fan Fiction as on 08/06/2017 #188 in Fan Fiction as on 06/06/2017 Random One shots of our favorite couple shravan and suman. Peep into their...
37.2K 2.2K 31
*Not just a Fan fiction* I saw Aaliya hug aunty and cry, and I felt like something burned my heart. It disturbed me to look at her that way. Why is i...
55.5K 2.2K 31
A ruthless handsome business man came across a sweet innocent girl. He hides his feelings while she expressed it. He's heartless and she's is kind-he...
790 170 3
SS starts from purvi's birthday party track...she faces harsh situation and makes him realise his mistake...she lost her trust...what makes him reali...