My Self-Harm Story

By maeganhartley99

Self/Harm More

My Self-Harm Story
The Month It All Started December 2013
Month 2 February 2014
Month 3 March 2014
Month 4 April 2014
Month 5 May 2014
Authors Note

Month 1 January 2014

179 6 0
By maeganhartley99

This is the month that I got addicted.i would literally find any reason to cut.Something little and pointless would happen and BOOM! I would have cuts on my wrist. I was cutting almost every week probably twice a week. I still didn't quite understand the point in it or how I got addicted to it but I knew I needed to try to stop I just couldn't. I never has the courage to tell an adult so I tried to get my friends to help but that went downhill. My friend started cutting because I told her it helped so now I responsible for me cutting and her cutting. I felt so bad because I didn't want my friend to get hurt and it practically be my fault.my cuts started getting deeper and I started loving it. I loved the pain, the blood, and most of all, the scars that were left when the cuts were healed. I knew what I was doing was bad for me but it seemed good as I was doing it.Sure, I would regret it almost every time I did it but I also loved it.At this point I didn't know if I wanted to be done yet or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
149K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
131K 4.9K 10
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"