Fallen

By Mang_jONCE

I'm different, I'm better. When my everything disappeared, I changed. Me, my life, my friends. I'm never doi... More

Preview A
Preview B
1: Normal Day
2: Know Me
3: Passing By
4: Accidentally
5: I'm sure
6: Fear
7: Fateful Encounter
8: Curiosity
9: The truth
10: Secretive?
11: You are to Me
12: Days
13: Counting
14: Seeking
15: Adventure
16: Worries
17: Unknown
18: See
19: Dark
20: Oops
21: Called it
22: Dumbfounded
23: Confused All Over
24: The Romantics
25: Needed Break
26: Smile
27: Enjoy
28: Is it True?
29: Run Away
30: Parting
31: Sweet Cherry Blues
32: Again and Again
33: Missing You
34: What is this?
35: Pieces
36: Does curiosity kill?
37: A Mystery
38: More to attach
39: Which one?
40: An Old Friend
41: Little Things
42: Back Home
43: Friends
44: Good Night
46: Another Team
47: Hold Me
48: Echoes
49: A Cause
50: Why
51: Don't want to see
52: Old or the New?
53: Dirty Work
54: Idiocracy
55: Kisses and Friends
56: Rivers
57: A Family
58: Route
59: Bloody Hell
60: Mystery Case Pt. 1
61: Mystery Case Pt. 2
62: Break In
63: The Cure
64: Hospital
65: Now Who's Guilty?
66: Right...
67: Candies
68: Cute Lies
69: New Couple
70: A Game
71: The Night

45: See You Again

1.1K 47 20
By Mang_jONCE

"SANA!"

Jihyo yelled in front of her face. She got up and her back slightly popped, after sleeping in a terrible position. "Get up kid, today's the exam" said Jihyo and dragged Sana out of her bed and downstairs to the dinner table.

"Good morning honey" her mother greeted and Sana could just nod in response as she sat down on the table. Jihyo suddenly slapped the papers and books on the table while Sana was eating, surprising the girl. "Might as well ready yourself now than later when you arrive" Jihyo said and laughed along with Sana's mom.

"Jeez you two can get along. Let me finish up first okay?" She said and quickly ate up the waffles, bacon and mushroom soup she specifically asked for the night she was studying. After eating, she went upstairs to take a bath and Jihyo was preparing her bag, filling it with her books,pencil case and whatever she needed for the exam.

"Okay, oh my god, you're such a mom. Can't you stop filling up my bag? It's getting heavy" she said as soon as she steps out from the shower. Sana dashed off to where her clothes were lying and wore them right in front of Jihyo, who didn't seem to be bothered about it since she was busy fixing her things.

"Come on, I still have to study by the library there" said Sana, snatching her full bag from Jihyo and getting inside the "mom"'s car. Jihyo drove to the campus and accompanied Sana to the room. "Look MOM of the century, You can leave me here. I'll be fine. The exam won't start in less than an hour." She cracked up, assuring Jihyo that she was fine there.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course I am unnie. You can go, I'll just stay in the library or in the café and something"

"Fine, if you need anything, just call me" Jihyo said and left Sana. The girl then went to the office and had her papers ready, and turns out that she wasn't the only one taking the exam that day. Sana went to Starbucks, studying there to pass the remaining time before the clock stikes eight in the morning. The morning got colder by the day, and more men started cleaning up the blocked roads, filled with thick snow.

She drank her warm latte and ate her tuna sandwich while reviewing the last few pages of her biology pocket book beside the blur and most window. An alarm went on on her phone and she turned it off. It was time to take it. Sana packed up her things, and went to the exam room, along with dozens of students, that are mostly foreign.

Time ticked and ticked, pencils scratching and marking the empty sheets. The exam went on and on, Sana however was able to answer all of the questions on time for every subject, which was surprisingly odd. After five hours of the exam, the officers of the central studnet council collected the papers and answer sheets, then dismissed the applicants. Sana zipped her bag and went outside, calling Jihyo to pick her up.

She was told that she'd take a bit long since Jihyo still had an interview for an early internship at the famous BigHit Entertainment as a vocalist. So Sana decided to wander around the campus first. Students were wearing their respective uniforms, depending on the program they applied to. Others, in their sweatpants and large hoodies, carryimg a macbook and a cup of coffee either from Starbucks or Figaro, and those who most likely didn't take a bath for two days or so since it was almost finals week that time.

"Guess I do have to catch up to so many things next year" she said to herself while looking at the somewhat depressed students wapking around the campus and the white halls of the building.

Sana then was surprused when a group of girls from the culinary arts kitchen came out, hitting her face by the wooden carved door. "OMO! Did I hit you too hard unnie?" The girl holding the door knob asked Sana who slightly tilted to the wall. She didn't respond with words except for a nasal "ngggg" sound, indicating that she was slightly okay. They all went out and their officer in the class immediately had Sana treated by the bench right beside their kitchen.

"Do you feel any nausea or dizzyness?" She asked while wiping off the small drips of blood streaming down from her nose, and Sana shook her head. The girl tilted her head back, and placed tissue on her nose, applying ice to the wounded area at the same time. "Just hold it like this for a few minutes. When the bleeding stops, we can apply the treatment and you'll be good to go unnie"

Sana did what she was told and held on to the ice pack for the past 6-10 minutes, untik another figure of a girl approached them.

"Jeez, what happened here?" She asked and the officer answered with a chuckle, "Sophia accidentally hit this applicant too hard with the door when she was going out. Her nose seems to be a bit better now" Sana wouldn't bother to look because she can still feel the slimy wet feeling of the blood flowing in her nostrils so she just listened to them quietly.

"Applicant?"

"Yeah, she said so earlier while I was cleaning up her wounds."

"Way to go Sophia Tsk Tsk Tsk"

"What do you expect from Sophia anyway jeez"

"Can you not?" She said seriously, "You can stop asking about Sophia, Dara"

"You're so butthurt, I can't-"

"Butthurt my ass, I'll check if her bleeding has stopped"

"Right away then DOCTOR" Dara mocked and the girl rolled her eyes. She tilted Sana's head way back and slowly removed Sana's hand holding the ice pack from her pale face. "Bleeding has stopped. Some parts are still pretty swollen, you can patch her up" she commanded and Dara immediately took the treatment solution and applied it to Sana.

"There you go, all clean. You just gotta lighten up the pace when you wash your face and something. Might make the swelling a bit worse, especially underneath, but you're pretty good to go" said Dara, fixing the first aid kit on the floor and Sana still holding on the ice pack on her face.

"You can remove that now" the girls said but Sana didn't hear it. "hey, your nose will go numb"

"What?" Sana asked again, not hearing it properly since her phone was ringing to Jihyo's number calling her. The girl sighed and marched towards Sana, grabbing her wrist and removing Sana's hand from her face.

"You're nose will go numb if you keep it like that for too long okay miss?" She sternly said, and her face, shocking Sana, making her whole body numb as well.

"N-numb?"

"Um... Yeah, numb. So you can just leave it like that. Plus, the weather is already cold, so it's bad if you keep your body cold or something. Probably will bring worse than a door hitting your face and giving you a bad nose bleed"

"I-I..."

"Yaaaaaa...." Another girl approached by and looked at Sana. It was Sophia, the girl who hit the door on her face. "Unnie, do you feel better now?"

"Unnie? I don't think she's that old Sophia" the girl said and Dara agreed. Sana responded with a yes, sniffling her slightly numb abd wet nose.

"It wasn't much of a big injury anyway, so she's obviously fine. No offense miss...?" Dara drifted off, asking for Sana her name.

"Ah- Sana, I'm Sana" she responded and took a good look at the girl who was talking to Sophia, which burdened her heart. "I'll get going, Sophia and I will be at the hall, get well unnie" the girl said to Dara and looked at Sana before leaving.

Jihyo's car was parked in front of the building, and there she was inside, waiting for Sana. "What took you so long?" Jihyo asked as soon as Sana closed the door when she got in the car, but there was no response after that.

"Sana?"

Sana then started crying and winced at the same time with the pain on her nose. Jihyo was confused but all she had to do right now was comfort Sana and be with her until she's okay.

"Tell me what's wrong Sana, come on"

"Its... It's..."

"Its what"

"Tzuyu..." She drifted off, continuing her flow of tears before she could add something,

"Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked confused and shocked at the same time.

"Tzuyu, with someone else..."

HEY, A FEW DAYS LEFT BEFORE CHRISTMAS FAM. HAHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY HERE'S THE CHAPTER Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR EMOTIONS/THOUGHTD ABOUT IT ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 미안하다

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5K 52
"You realize you're a fool?", she looked at me. "I'm aware..." What are the things you would do for love? (started August 23, 2018-------)
146K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']
85.5K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
25.4K 756 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...