The girl he never noticed

By x1Starco1x

It's Rachel's first year at high school, and she is sort of a geek. She starts to gather mixed feelings abou... More

๐ŸŒธChapter 1๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 2๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 3๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 4๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 5๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 6๐ŸŒธ
Authors note
๐ŸŒธChapter 7๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 9๐ŸŒธ
New story
๐ŸŒธChapter 10๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 11๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 12๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธChapter 13๐ŸŒธ
Authors note

๐ŸŒธChapter 8๐ŸŒธ

232 13 0
By x1Starco1x

I took my seat at the back of the classroom. Jack came to sit next to me.
"Hey." He whispered as he sat down and pulled out his equipment.
"Hi." I turned to face him.
"Please ignore Alexa." He pointed over to his girlfriend.
I nodded and looked at the teacher.
I heard my name being shouted from the other side of the room. It was Alexa.
She shook her head at me and I could almost feel her hatred towards me.
I scowled at her and faced the teacher.
Jack tapped my shoulder, "Could you move up a bit?"
I suddenly noticed that my chair was extremely close to his.
"Sorry..." I shuffled up to the side of the chair leg.
"Thanks."
I could've died of embarrassment at that moment...
The teacher handed us our work books and I got started straight away, it was easy.
I looked at jack and his had is face in his hands, he had only done 2 questions.
"You need some help with that?" I pointed to his book and he looked at me and nodded.
I explained the questions to him.
"Thanks rach."
I liked that nickname.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
633K 64.7K 26
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
433K 24K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...