"๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚" || Various!H...

By Mirahaeun

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
-Halloween Special 1/3-
-Halloween Special 2/3-
-Halloween Special 3/3-
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
So like-
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

~Chapter 4~

3.6K 148 55
By Mirahaeun

You twirled and checked out your current outfit in front of a mirror. You were wearing almost an identical outfit that Leon had earlier. But the only difference was...

"This suits me more than it suits you," you proudly said.

"Wow, self-esteem. Goals," Yong Soo commented. He was now wearing a snoop dog shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. He still looks like a celebrity- which you told him directly, and that received a sheepish but teasing laughter from the korean.

"Well, if we ignore the fact that you're the one that, like, wearing it, then yes." Leon replied jokingly. He wore a loose, red hoodie with a pair of black trousers. Although that outfit is casual, he still looked dashing. You almost felt insecure around them, cause you were surrounded by beautiful men.

"How rude." You playfully glared at Leon, who was typing on his phone. A small smirk was decorated on his face.

"Yong Soo, attack!" You huffed in blithe, pointing towards Leon. Yong Soo laughed at your exclamation, before sitting down on the sofa. "Nu-uh! After what you did earlier, I won't help you."

You released a large puff of air, as you sat next to the Korean. "Nah, it's your fault. You deserved that."

"Actually, Yong Soo, you really deserved that." Leon interrupted, sitting right next to you.

"What?! You two always go against me," Yong Soo complained.

What did you guys mean by that? Well, it all started when the three of you ate everything up. Of course, the three of you did the dishes. And, well, that's where it started.

You splashed Yong Soo while narrowing your eyes at him. "Scrape the goddamn plate off before you put it into the sink! It's so damn disgusting to touch those squishy leftovers." You scolded the Korean, who laughed at your way of scolding him.

"Alright, alright! Mianhae. I'll do exactly just that," Yong Soo replied, which made you huff in triumph, before resuming on scrubbing the plate clean. Leon was silently doing the same thing next to you, but he was drying the plate. You were the one who's scrubbing the plate with soap, while Yong Soo gives you a plate to clean, and Leon was the one who's drying the plates and putting them back. Pretty great plan, if you ask yourself.

You gasped when you felt the cold sensation from the water. You twitched from being wet, but Yong Soo was laughing next to you.

"Haha- you should have seen your- Oh!" Yong Soo was busy trying to balance himself from laughing too hard, to notice you grabbing a cup and filling it with water.

"Oh, prepare to drown." You stated, before splashing him the water that was held in the cup.

Yong Soo lets out a screech, backing away and almost tripping. "Hey! That's unfair!"

You simply gave him a sly smile. "You're unfair," you said, humming and going back to work.

Yong Soo mumbled something in Korean, which you couldn't understand, but you saw him grab a cup from your peripheral vision. But before he could splash you, you ducked.

"Hah! You missed!" You taunted, sending him a playful wink.

Yong Soo pouted, but before he could fire again, a towel was thrown into his face. You turned towards the source, and when you did, you snickered.

"Yong Soo.." Leon mumbled monotonously. He was almost scary, but the situation was entertaining to you. His brown eyes were dark and murderous. "Well, this is all yours," You stated, hiding behind the Korean.

Yong Soo started panicking, saying stuffs in Korean. Whenever he speaks, it sounded so smooth, and that's what made it laughable. You didn't know if Leon understood him, but what you do know was the fact that Leon was filling up a bowl, and Yong Soo was busy explaining why he did that in his native language.

"(Y/n), hold him." You saluted, receiving a confused grunt from Yong Soo. Even though the latter could probably break out of your hold, since he is much bigger than you, you still tried your best in holding him in place.

"Wait wait wait wait! You two- don't team up on me-- ack!"

And that was how the three of you changed out of your outfits.

"Still, you should have known how to wash dishes properly." You rolled your eyes at the Korean, before facing him with your best serious face. "You know the texture of guts and intestines? That's how it feels to touch those leftover foods on water."

"What kind of analogy is that?!" he cried out.

"My analogy."

"Alright, now that we cleaned that up.. what do you guys want to do?" Leon asked.

You and Yong Soo hummed in thought. What is there to do? All of you did the dishes already, and cleaned the dining table, what should you do?

The three of you couldn't think of anything new to do, and the silence was enough to show that.

"This is exactly like when you and (F/n) had a staring contest, for like, the whole episode," Leon suddenly said. At the mention of 'episodes', you shot up like a christmas lights of ideas.

"If I ever watch that show, I would cringe every now and then. Everything we do is cringe." You shivered in disgust as you remembered the time where you (F/n) tried to find you cause you were lost at a bathroom. That was also another thing that you didn't want to recall, but you did, which made you groan.

"Do the show shows our random banters too?" You asked Leon, who raised an eyebrow and stared at you incredulously.

"You mean: 'Do they show our random banter?'," Leon corrected, making you roll your eyes.

"Wow, yeah. Leave it to the Chinese to correct me," you jokingly mumbled.

"I'm from Hong Kong, not China," Leon said. You blinked sheepishly at that. He's from Hong Kong? Now you feel terrible for thinking he was Chinese.

"How dare you assume my nationality?" Leon smirked at your flustered self. "Well, I didn't- I thought you were Yao's little brother so I thought you're also.." you stammered. "I'm sorry!"

"No, it's okay. Don't strain yourself."

Yong Soo sweatdropped at the exchange. He didn't know why, but he sensed a change of attitude from the two..

"But, what do they think of my character? Did they at least hid the fact that I once became unconscious cause I stepped on a toothpaste and slipped on the coffee table?"

"What the hell."

"Language," Leon reprimanded Yong Soo, who just gave him a look of disbelief. "But to answer your question, yes they hid that fact, but now we know that."

You placed a hand on your face, covering half of it, which turned red from embarrassment. "Damnit, my mouth," you clicked your tongue. Sometimes you would go on a random rant whenever you feel insecure about something, and you were more than aware of that.

Leon raised his index finger on top of his lips, which curled up in amusement. "We'll keep it a secret, though, so don't worry." You didn't know how loud and obvious your sigh of relief was.

"Am I third wheeling once again?" Yong Soo queried, making you shrug. "This is why you should obey Yao when he says 'leave'," Leon said. Yong Soo sighed. He hated how he'd always be the third wheel. Especially that time when Emil and Leon were hanging out.. he was definitely the third wheel.

"What? What's happening?" You asked, turning to both the boys who were sighing and recalling some memories at the same time. Your question was met by silence, which made you question everything further.

"I think I'm trying to make sense into something that doesn't make sense," you concluded.

"Well, you shouldn't mind that for now. How about we watch some of my country's fine dramas?" Yong Soo changed the topic, a large grin was plastered on his face. You tilted your head, urging him to go on.

"Well, it's-,"

"No." Leon instantly shuts down Yong Soo.

"Why not?!"

"I've literally watched everything you have. I could recite some for you, would you like that?" Leon narrowed his eyes at the Korean, who puffed out his cheeks. "It's (Y/n) who's going to watch anyways, not you," he retorted.

"Still no."

-

Yong Soo sighed, which you followed with the same sigh, and you were followed by Leon. The three of you stared at the broken television, aggravated at the turn out of the events. Yong Soo was even excited to show you some of his favourite KDrama, but of course, something has to get in the way.

Yong Soo growled, before standing up and shouting something in his native language, exasperated.

"He said something about the T.V being old like Yao," Leon translated.

"I said I hate the T.V, not that!" Yong Soo spun towards Leon and corrected him, making Leon shrug. "It's the same."

You leaned back onto the edge of the couch. The three of you were at the basement, something you didn't expect from Yao's house. But apparently Yong Soo always sleeps in Yao's bed so the latter decided to build a place he could stay in. But Leon said that the reason was because Yong Soo kept stealing the blanket.

"I never get that joke," or was it even a joke, you thought. "Is Yao old?" You asked the two, who gave each other side glances and had a knowing glint onto their eyes.

"He's a thousand, or more, years old," Leon said, before laying on the floor lazily. You chuckled at that. Guess you just have to keep thinking that Yao is old.

"I can't believe we can't do anything right now!" Yong Soo grumbled grumpily, flopping down on the floor and narrowing his eyes like a child not getting what he wants. Oh wait, it was obviously like that.

You hummed. "It's okay. We can just chill and, like, sleep." Leon was obviously influencing you, cause you almost sounded like him. The man was simply cool to be with, so it was quick and easy to adapt to his personality.

You closed your eyes, feeling the fatigue hit you. You never realised how tired you were, although you didn't do much today with the two. But the joy and laughs you did today was enough, and the fact that you learnt that you were just fictional.. yeah, that did made you tired.

The weigh of your exhaustion was like the weigh of an anchor dropping down, cause you didn't feel like opening your eyelids again.

"You two better find something to do.. or I'll go sleep right here and now," you grumbled, hugging your knees and resting your head on them. You couldn't see what the two were doing, but you heard soft humming coming from Leon.

"What? But your room is still upstairs!" Yong Soo exclaimed, to which you replied with a dismissive wave. "I'm going to sleep there tomorrow instead.." you mumbled.

A sigh came out of Yong Soo, but it was almost like you could hear his smile. Soon enough, he started singing softly in korean. You didn't understood what it was, but it was gentle, and it was slowly lulling you to sleep.

"Go sleep. Let's just continue this tomorrow," Leon soothingly said. If a Korean with a beautiful voice sang you a lullaby while you were about to sleep, then what more can you do?

You didn't know what happened next, cause the mellow singing and humming from the two took away your consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
973K 32.3K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
247K 5.9K 34
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...