Oblivion

By tomlinson_stylesx

No one know what's happening at home to Liam. No one sees how much he hates himself. No one sees how friendle... More

Oblivion
chapter 1- zayn
chapter 2-"little fag"
chapter 3-insecurities
chapter 4-hospital
chapter 5-coming home
chapter 6-cutter
chapter 7-talking to yourself
Chapter 8-violence
Chapter 10-"promise me"
Chapter 11-football field
chapter 12-queerdo
Chapter 13-"no im not.."
chapter 14-louis knows
chapter 15-jealous?
chapter 16-"do you?"
chapter 17-sleepover
chapter 18-just try
anouncment
chapter 19-stuck
BIG NEWS
Chapter 20-confusion
Chapter 21-invitation declined
Chapter 22-party
Chapter 23- its nice
Chapter 24- pretending
chapter 25- ambulance
chapter 26-help?
chapter 27- Damn
chapter 28-birthday
Chapter 29- TFIOS
chapter 30-Peace for now
Chapter 31-time
Chapter 32-textbooks
Chapter 33- call
SEQUEL

Chapter 9-bruises

3.9K 206 24
By tomlinson_stylesx

Its Monday now and j is currently sleeping beside me . its only about 6 so I still have about an hour and a half before we need to go to school . after everything that happened last night we sort of cried ourselves to sleep . I can't believe my mother is in that much denial . I mean he hit me and she thinks it's my fault ? then she hits j for sticking up for me . I don't think I'll ever look at her the same . come to think of it , I don't think I ever looked at her as a mother . maybe before I was 7 and everything went to shit I did , but not anymore .

I got out of bed as quietly as possible making sure not to wake j up . my body was aching so bad I feel like someone just pelted me with rocks . I made my way to my bathroom making sure to lock the door . I did my business before pausing and looking at myself in the mirror .

i looked like shit . my hair was sticking out in all kinds of directions and I had a nasty bruise on my face . I touched it lightly and winced at the sudden jolt of pain I felt . "yep that'll be there for a while" I groaned to myself . how was I supposed to go to school like this . I was going to get so much shit for this .

I pulled my shit over my head and whimpered as I saw a huge bruise on my side . just looking at it hurt . I need to be careful but at least he's gone now . I hope .

I change slowly making sure not to bump my bruises and then brush my teeth . I run my fingers through my hair not even bothering to brush it or make it look . I walk out of the bathroom and find j gone . she probably went to go change . sighing I grab my jacket- since I'm wearing short sleeves - and head downstairs .

Mom and j are sitting at the table eating their breakfast in silence . I can practically feel the tension but I don't care I only care for Jessica at this point .

"see you later j" I say softly to her . I didn't miss the hurt look my mom gave me when she noticed I didn't say anything to her . I just shrugged her off as j nodded and made my way towards the door . grabbing my bag and making sure I had my phone in my pocket I started walking .

I hope today doesn't suck , I thought to myself .

_____

So far nobody has questioned my bruised face and I'm grateful for that . I don't feel like dealing with peoples shit right now . the day has been pretty uneventful . so far I haven't seen Chris which is gr-

My thoughts are cut short when I'm slammed against the wall of lockers ,"watch were your going queer" he snarls . I stand by the lockers a little longer until he goes around the corners . I'm biting my lip so hard its bleeding . I feel like I'm about to pass out . squeezing my eyes shut to prevent the tears from spilling I take a shaky breath before continuing down the hall .

I arrive to algebra early as usual and take my seat just as my teacher walks in . I hate this class . its not that I'm dumb its just that most of the people in here are idiots . the teacher always gets frustrated and I can see why . I don't understand how people can do this for a living . some of these kids are so rude and disrespectful . if I was a teacher I'd probably be in jail by now for slapping someone . I also feel kind of bad for my algebra teacher because she's pregnant and she has to deal with these kids . I can only imagine how she feels .

The rest of the kids file in just as the bell rings and I'm left to try and deal with these idiots .

Finally it's the end of the day and I'm on my way home . not that , that's a good thing but still . at last I have j on my side now . I sigh shaking my head before I near my house only to hear yelling . I hurry up the driveway and open the door .

The first thing I see is j her face red and angry tears flowing down her cheeks her hands clenched into fists . the second thing I see almost makes me want to die . mom and him are standing together their arms wrapped around each other .

"what the hell" I say softly . I walk over to j and stand next to her .

"liam honey-" I'm quick to cut my mom off at that .

"don't-don't call me that" I say firmly even though I stuttered a bit . her eyes gets sad but I honestly don't give a shit .

"what's going on" I ask after a brief silence . I look to my mom but she just stands there . that makes me so mad .

"is anyone going to say anything or what" I slightly raise my voice . j turns to me and tells me what I didn't expect to hear .

"mom said dad is coming back "she growls out . fuck that he's not doing that how could she be so stupid . I look to my mom in shock . I give her a look of disbelief before grabbing Jessica's hand and leading her upstairs .

What the hell is wrong with that woman . did she not see him hit me . had she not seen him come home drunk all those nights . did she not remember having all of those arguments with him . she's gone insane . is she really in that much denial . I'm so sick of her shit .

I slam the door shut and lock it once j is safely inside . why does he have to come back ? what if he tries to hurt j instead of me one day . oh hell no . at this point I'm pacing in my room pulling my hair to keep from exploding .

"that fucking bitch why is she so stupid" j yells throwing a pillow at the wall trying to keep calm . then someone nocked on my door .

"go away !" j yells at whoever is at the door . they obviously aren't having it as they continue to knock . I know it's not my mom .. oh god its him . I turn to j and look around my room . I know he's going to do something to hurt me or her so I try to find the safest spot .

"quick j go hide in my closet" I whisper to her as I make my way over and open the closet door for her . she gives me a look of confusion but then the nocks become bangs and she flinches slightly .

"please j hurry" I plead . she makes her way over and sits at the very back of my closet . oh god please don't see the blood on the carpet . there's no time to think I say to myself . right now I need to make sure he doesn't hurt her . as I'm about to make my way out she grips my arm tightly .

"liam no you hide too .. what i-if he hurts you again" she whimpers the last part her eyes welling up with tears . wow before I would never think j would actually care , but we've gotten closer and now I see she really does care .

"it's okay . its okay" I repeat trying to make her not cry even though I know its definitely not ok . he starts banging harder and I flinch at how hard he's nocking . sighing quietly I close the closet door hearing j whisper a quiet 'liam' before going towards the door .

I hesitate before slowly reaching out and twisting the lock . immediately he barges in and pushes me to the bed . i wince a little as my body hits the bed roughly .

"did you really think I would leave that easily" he hisses in my ear . I cringe at his words oh god here it comes .

And it did . he slapped me hard enough to where I saw black dots for a couple of seconds . oh god I hope j isn't getting traumatized even more than she already is right now . he picks me up from my collar and slams me into the wall right next to my closet door .

"you worthless piece of shit . you thought you could get away didn't you" he chuckles darkly before continuing "you thought it'd be that easy didn't you ? well your wrong" . he knees me in my stomach . oh god another bruise . I wish j wouldn't have to witness this right now .

"p-pl-please" I wheeze out desperately clutching my stomach . he drops me so I'm on all fours now . right when he's about to kick me the sound of the front door closing stops him . I sigh but I guess he heard it because next thing I know he kicks me in the stomach to shut me up . he quickly leave the room and I'm left on the floor in pain .

"liam" j says in a watery voice . she crawls over to the door and shuts and locks it . before making her way back over to me . she puts me so that I'm leaning against her and she hugs me tight . I can hear her sobbing but right now all I feel is pain . pretty soon I let the tears fall not being able to hold them back .

"I'm so so-sorry liam . why didn't you tell me before" she whispers clearly shocked by what just happened . the only thing I can do right now is hold her hand while she rocks us lightly back and forth .

"I'm so sorry liam" she whispers quietly .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
31.6K 1.3K 41
Just when Zayn is about to end it all he meets Harry and everything changes. Will Harry be the savior Zayn has been searching for? Or will he drag Ha...
14K 397 31
Zayn comes from a poor home, and is the first of his family to go to university, he works hard day and night to keep his scholarship and doesn't care...
50.9K 1.4K 15
liam is mute, zayn is your typical 'bad boy'. liam and zayn make the perfect match, they've been together for a while after all. they do everything t...