[Discontinued] Rwby x Male Ho...

By SRocket78

You have the powers from Quantum Break so enjoy also this is gonna be short so no judgement if you want me to... More

Bio
Doc and Anna an (Y/n) bio bonus
Escape and Suprise
Lost And Found P1
Warning
(Not Chapter)

Just A Normal Guy

1.9K 21 7
By SRocket78

Location: Streets of Vale, Night time

Pov: (Y/n)

As I was walking through Vale I was looking for food in Trashcans in an alley And I saw a couple walking pass me outside the Alley.

Women: Hey look Honey it's a homeless hey let's give it money.

Guy: But you said we'd save it for The date.

Women: It's just A Dollar no harm.

As she then gave me the Dollar I then said.

(Y/n): Thank you and God bless you.

I said as the women smiled at me I smiled a little but the Guy gave me a face of disgust and I ignored it.

As I went back to looking for more food I just realized that I forgot to visit Doc He's the One that Helped me survive the Street's when I was just 8.

*Timeskip*

Location: Park

Still (Y/n)'s Pov

Doc: Where have you've been (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Sorry Doc.

Doc: Jeez I thought you went to See the damm school beacon you know you can enter it Right you don't have to be here you have powers remember.

(Y/n): Yeah I remember but I can't it would go against my promise I only use them when its an emergency plz Doc.

*Sits on bench*

Doc: Again I'm sorry (Y/n) You don't have to eat trash and beg for money When you have those powers I've seen what you can do Live a great life and make friends at the school you have a Bed and such and Food Delicious food all of us wish to eat but can't.

*Joins (Y/n)*

(Y/n):Yes but you and Everyone on the streets are my Family cause without you.

Both: I'd be dead and Just a lost kid on the street dying.

Doc: I want what's best for you okay please you don't have to be cold in an alley in a cardboard box or sleep on the bench please just think about it, I'll keep reminding you Cause with what you can do you can Save and Help people.

(Y/n): I'll tell you again Doc I can't because Once people see what I can do they'll try to find me or take me away from you and Anna.

Doc: I can take care of Anna she's only 17 and Your 17 as well but your still stubborn as the day I found you and took you in (Y/n).

(Y/n): And your still the Grumpy but wise and Old man I care about.

Doc: Who's says I'm old I'll teach them Who's old.

(Y/n): Anna Says.

Doc: Funny but still can you think about it.

(Y/n): Fine For so many Years I'm actually gonna think about it.

Doc: Finally thank you (Y/n) Please I've been here all my Life and I've made a few enemies But one Thing I will tell you again always forgive your enemies because they Will become your allies when a true Enemy Reveals herself or Himself.

(Y/n): Alright but first I gonna take a quick look at beacon before I join okay Doc.

Doc: Ok I'll meet you at the Base when it's midnight okay I can't have you going around at Night because You might get Mugged.

(Y/n): I did promise To use my powers for when it's an emergency but when I wear my Bandana They won't know who I am okay.

Doc: You said you'd use them only for emergencys.

(Y/n): Yeah but when I wear it they won't know who I am and theirs a lot of us here on the streets I can blend in alright see you around Doc.

* Stands up and Leaves*

Pov:Doc

*Sigh*

Doc: One day kid when Im gone what will you do.

*Sigh*

*Women Walks up to him.*

????: Doc.

*Looks over*

Doc:Anna? What are you doing here I thought you were at the Base.

Anna:I was until I forgot to give (Y/n)'s Bandana Back By the way have you've seen him.

Doc: Yes he went to check out Beacon. Wait you have his Bandana O'dear you must find him. Wait why do you have his Bandana.

Anna: I saw it next to his Sleeping bag so I Wanted to try it on cause it looks cool to be Honest, I mean really where can you find this type of Badnana.*Shows Bandana*

Doc: *Face palm* Oh god And you call me Old Your a Thief like us Except (Y/n) doesn't steal neither do I. Look go find him okay We will continue this later He's going to Visit Beacon just look for him and Bring him back.

Location: Docks

Pov: (Y/n)

(Y/n): Alright time to hitch a ride.

Hey guys thanks for reading this book means alot. Vote and comment if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
992K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
736K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!