Skyline Book Reviews

By SkylineDreams05

Here to review! Come on and sign up! Open for requests More

Welcome to Skyline Book Review
Rules!
Tagging Fest
Admins

Form

26 2 7
By SkylineDreams05

• Once your story has been reviewed, feedback ready! We will post it here!
• Also, if admins love your story and read your whole story they will send you personally a PM with a small statement about your story!

Form.

Username:
Title:
chapter?
Status:
Mature:
Genre:

Please note, admins can turn away your request. But also, if your a lover of helping and see a story you would like to read that may have been turned down!! Please Pm us and we will get that review up!

This is due to Admins being low at the current moment and we are recruiting! Check it out! If we cant review you, we will advertise you or you can request a reason why by admins and myself.

Good-luck, oh wait.... Watch that bucket dont want you slipping haha! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
162K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
56K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
62.2K 3.4K 75
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...