This Wasn't Just a Dream

By direction984

19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes... More

Prologue
Please Help
About Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Please Read
Chapter 3
Important!
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Book Cover
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
About Chapter 12
Chapter 12
New Story
Attention!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Book Trailers
Chapter 16
READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED!
Chapter 17

This Wasn't Just a Dream

2K 18 4
By direction984

Yes, I'm writing a One direction fan fiction.  Yes, I know there are a lot of them out there.  I still want to write a few, so don't judge me.  If you want to read it, thank you for giving my book a chance.  If you don't want to read it, then don't. I won't get offended. 

So, If you might read this, comment below.  I will take character requests, plot requests, etc.  Also, I'm thinking of making her fall in love with a band member.  Maybe, maybe not.  If you think she should, comment below and tell me who she should fall for. 

Also, she needs, a best friend, so comment names you like and personalities and I will most likely choose from the comments.  I need to know a name and personality for the best friend by 6/9/12, because I'm gonna try to post the first chapter on 6/10/12. 

I'll post the prologue before that, most likely.  Please vote, fan, and comment. 

Also, my sister, Directioner02, is writing a book called "The Ninth One."  If you could read that for her I would appreciate it, and she would, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
7.6K 90 18
Eighteen, and she always thought she wasn't great enough to be able to receive the things she always wanted. Twenty, and he thought the opposite. Non...
805K 13.1K 51
(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discovered by Simon Cowell. Follow her journey...