The Sister of my Friend (Sout...

By kewl_Jess

~They are in high school, and a few things might not add up like Ike he was born much later and was adopted l... More

1- Plot
2- Playing The Game
3- Confession's
4- A Cold Day
5- The Day After
7- Talent Show
8- Obsessed
9- She's back
10- Safe
11- Goodbye

6- Normal day

77 1 0
By kewl_Jess

Rhya POV~

I put my books away in my locker, "hey Rhya," Stan said and I turn to look at him. I see he was holding a piece of paper, "you want to do the talent show with me? we sounded amazing together," he said.

"Alright, I'm up for it, when is it?" I asked and he handed me the paper, "2 weeks from now, well we need to find something to sing together," I said. "let go to your house because Craig has a family thing going on over at his house and it's none of my business to be there when that happens," I said and Stan nodded.

"ok, cool see ya later Rhya," he said and walked away. of course, James was walking toward me I rolled my eye's and closed my locker. I started walking to my next class, I felt an arm on my shoulder forcing me to turn around. I was facing James my face was blank looking at him.

"hey little slut, I need your help," he said. I didn't say a word, "I'm failing math and it's totally boring so do my work for me," he continued.

"what will you do for a test? we're not in the same class and there are not many people worth cheating off of," I pointed out. he rolled his eye's and sighed, "I can tutor you, bring your grade up to a C, and you can keep your place on the football team," I said.

"fine, if you do that, I won't say anything bad about you on Facebook," he said.

"We have study hall together I can help you then," I said and walked to my math class.

~

I sat at one of the tables waiting for James to get here. I opened a random book and read a little bit. "hey I'm here," he said moving my book away from me and sat in the chair next to mine.

"ok, were are you at right now?" I asked and he pulled out his geometry book and some paper out. he flipped to the page he is supposed to be on and looked at me, I looked at the book now remembering what he's supposed to do. "ok so tell me what you know about the surface area of a prism; cubed and the triangle one," I said.

"that its stupid," he said.

"you have to try, it's really easy," I said, he sighed.

"you have to find the S.A. and L.A. of the cube, I don't know what to do for any of those; the triangle one there's 3 steps and I don't know what they are," he said I smiled.

"that's fine you will by the end of this, there are examples and we can run through them to show you how to do your work," I said and I took one of the paper's he had out, he didn't need three pieces, we ran through the examples and I wrote out the step's for each one and the formula's. I watched him do his work and made sure he stayed focused. he got confused for the first few questions and I worked it out with him than he got the rest of it with ease. 

"that was easy, how Toan explained it she made it more complicated than what this was," he said surprised.

"well that's understandable, and I had trick's on how to do this stuff it's not hard to do," I said and got up and took my book back. I walked out of the study hall and walked to my locker, now it was the end of the day I grabbed my backpack from my locker and other books I had there and walked over to Stan who was at Kyles locker talking with Kyle. "hey guys," I said and Kyle looked at me almost worried.

"why were with James? what did he do?" he asked worriedly.

"I was helping him with his math he's failing it, he didn't do anything to me, we made an agreement that he would not say anything bad or hurtful on facebook if I get his grade up in math to at least a C, and he's the best shot at winning agents the other schools in football," I said.

"can't argue with that and it's a fair deal," Stan said.

"I still don't agree you helping James, I don't trust him," Kyle said and closed his locker door. "but you and Stan are singing together in the talent show, what are you guy's going to sing?" he asked.

"don't know that's why I'm going with him to find out what we should sing," I said.

"but we had a date planned," Kyle said quietly so we only heard him.

"don't worry, it shouldn't take that long it should even take an hour to find and agree on a song," Stan said reassuring him. we walked out of the school together and over to Stan's house. "we still got time babe," Stan said when no one but us was around, he put his arm around Kyle's shoulders pulling him closer to Stan. I felt awkward just being around them and I felt bad that I was interrupting there already made planes I just had that feeling in my gut of guiltiness.

we got to Stan's place and I still was on my phone looking threw my playlist Stan was doing the same. I sat on the couch now looking at YouTube "I'll leave you guy's to it since Stan won't say what song he want to sing to me," Kyle said and had a smile on his face. I looked over at Stan he was watching Kyle go up the stairs and now rushing to the couch nearly tripping.

"ok, what song were you hiding from him?" I asked.

"it's our anniversary on the talent show, and I wanted to sing I'm yours to him," he said quietly not taking any chances of Kyle hearing him.

"what about perfect two? that song is meant for you and him," I whispered. 

"also for you and Craig," Stan teased and I pushed him away from me with my forearm. he laughed, I smiled and hid my blush a bit. "there both great song's to sing to him, can we do a mashup?" he asked, I nodded. 

"I can figure out how to combine both song's don't worry," I said and got up off the couch and grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

"doesn't Craig still has his Family thing going on?" Stan asked.

"ya, I'm going to Tweak Bro's Coffee, it's calming there," I said and waved bye to him. "see ya, Kyle," I yelled and walked out closing the door behind me. I got on my phone to text Craig 'I'm going to the coffee place, hows the family thing goin?' I texted.

'not good, another fight between mom and her sister Tricia and her cousin, I'm in my room with Stripe' I smiled. 'Im thinking of leaving here, can I come with you' he sent out.

'if you tell me why you kissed me,' I sent out.

'your still hung up on that'

'you cant say it was a dare I checked with Stan and Kyle'

'fuck you you won the stupid sing contest so I kissed you' 'satisfied Harper' I scrunched up my nose.

'fuck you Ray I don't like my middle name'

'Rhya Harper Broflovski sounds better than Craig Ray Tucker'

'it sounds ok with our names, come if you want I got my information >:)' I smiled and I actually reached Tweak Bro's Coffee and walked inside. I ordered hot chocolate and once I got that I walked over to an empty table and took out some paper, my phone, and earbuds and started on the mash-up. I wrote down each song separately and occasionally sips of the hot chocolate.

I felt someone put a small object on my head and a guineapig like squeak, I smiled and picked up Stripe and put her on the table. "Hey Craig," I said and petting stripe not looking at him.

"sup Haper," he said and sat on the chair next to me, I scrunched up my nose and flipped him off. "what are you working on?" he asked.

"me and Stan are doing a mash-up for the talent show," I said and he took one of the papers of the songs.

"perfect two, and I'm yours, isn't he with Kyle?" he asked quietly only I heard him.

"yes, those songs are for there anniversary he wanted to surprise him," I whispered he nodded. "ok what do you want to do?" I asked and looked at him.

"mess with Cartman, you in?" he asked.

"as long as we mess with Clyde in the process," I said and put the paper in a folder and he finished my hot chocolate. he picked up Stripe and he had his glove that Striped crawled hin but had her head poking out. we walked out, "so what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Cartman is secretly overprotective of you," he said and I nodded. "he doesn't want you to date, anyone, what if we told him we were?" he said with a devilish smile. "Clydes going to be there anyway," he continued.

"let's go," I said and we walked to Cartman's house. I knocked on the door and Eric's mom opened up.

"oh Eric it's your friends," she said and let us in. Cartman sat on the couch looking at both of us with interest, Clyde gave Craig a dirty look.

"what do you guy's want?" Cartman asked.

"we came to say thank you," I said and Cartman looked confused. "thank you for the bet against me and Craig, the two weeks made us realize that we should really be a couple," I said and Craig put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"what the fuck?" he complained. "you two can't date!!!" he demanded.

"why not? you made the bet and made us a couple, you should be happy for us," I stated with a slight hint of anger.

"what the hell Cartman," Clyde said outraged.

"why are you made Clyde?" Cartman asked turning to face him.

"she the hottest girl in the school, she's also amazing and you got her in the arms of one of the many jerks at the school," Clyde complained and Craig flipped him off. Cartman and Clyde got into a heated argument and I laughed and high-fived Craig, they looked at us and I crossed my arms with an evil smirk.

"oh you guy's are so gullible, you make it so easy to prank you guys," I said and Clyde sighed in relief but Cartman pushed him anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 845 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me
53.7K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~
8 0 8
South Park fanfic where we remove Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Butters from South Park for seven years then bring them back as completely different...
12.9K 303 23
This fanfic is based on an AU me and my friend have! SHOUTOUT TO @ihatelifemorethenyou ! its 7 years since the boys graduated from elementary school...