The White Paladin

By The_Author_Draws

*Discontinued* A Voltron reader insert / KeithXReader Future edit: Why are you guys still reading this???? I... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
I've...made a decision
Appreciation post
Continued Appreciation

~Chapter Seventeen~

6.7K 185 187
By The_Author_Draws

     After Coran had given us the necessary supplies, Hunk and I made our way back towards the spacecraft. As we approached I notice the absence of a certain blue paladin and the female alien.

     "We're back." I announce and everyone turns their attention to me.

     "Yeah we got your parts. You know...to get your ship moving?" Hunk says with impatience while pulling Rolo with him towards the ship to help work on it.

     "Hey, is he alright?" I hear Shiro ask from behind me and I sigh.

     "We have some pretty bad gut instincts, but I think we'll be fine. Also, where's Lance-" Just as I was about to finish my statement I hear a booming sound and spin around seeing the blue lion flying away from the castle.

     "Why is he so dumb..." I say, more to myself, and hear Shiro snicker behind me.

     I realized I said it out loud and turn to him with an awkward expression and laugh.

     "Ok I think this thing is about ready. Excuse me? Miss (Y/n)? Do you mind helping us inside?" Rolo says at the door of the ship.

     I look over to Hunk who looks suspicious and I cautiously nod. He guides me inside and the door closes quickly behind me as Beezer comes in, after shaking Pidge off its tail.

     He sits in the chair starting up the engines with no problem. I look at him in confusion as to how smoothly it started. I then feel the ship rise up. He turns to me with a smirk then blasts us forward, making me fall over.

     "Hey what are you doing?!" I yell out as I rub my hip.

     Beezer comes over to me and two little 'arms' pop out of its side. It places a pair of cuffs on my wrists and ankles in a matter of seconds and I sit on the floor in complete confusion.

     "Wait hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!" I yell as I struggle under the cuffs grasp.

     I feel it as he lands down. The doors open revealing Nyma walking in, and next to me a huge trap door opens and a tractor beam appears. And below me I see the blue lion and Lance handcuffed to a tree.

     "Lance!" I yell out as I inched closer towards the opening but feel hands grab me. I whip around finding Rolo to be there.

     "(Y/n)?!" I hear Lance yell out before the blue lion is completely inside the ship and the doors close.

     I feel us fly up again and shake Rolo's arm off of me as I lean against the force field that blue had around it.

     "Why do you have her?" Nyma asks as she flies the ship.

     Rolo approaches me and bends down to my level as I glare at him, even though I was shaking like crazy. He grabs my chin and lifts my face up to his.

     "I find her interesting. I'm not sure but I feel like the Galra would want someone like her." Rolo says before releasing me and walking towards the controls where Nyma and Beezer were.

     "Guys! Hello? A little help?" I quickly flinch in surprise as I quietly hear Lance's voice from my helmet on the ground next to me.

     Rolo notices and kicks it away from me. But from a distance I can still hear it:

     "Lance? What's wrong are you alright?" I hear Shiro's voice from the helmet.

     "Well...I'm kinda changed to a tree, they look the blue lion, and they kidnapped (Y/n)..." Lance's voice answers and I sigh.

     "I KNEW IT!" I hear Hunk exclaim and I glare over at Rolo who was still talking with Nyma.

     The line then goes silent as I hear the ship's engines work harder to go faster. I brace myself against the blue lions shield and look up at Rolo. He turns around to me and approached me once again.

     "They won't be catching up anytime soon, so we might as well have our fun with you. What are you?" Rolo asks as he bends down to my level and I stare at him in confusion.

     "What am I? A human?" I respond back and he looks at me in question, he grabs my face once again and examines me before turning towards Nyma.

     "A human? She doesn't look like the humans from the old files I've seen before." Rolo says and I look at him, very confused.

     He turns back to me and I glare at him at I place my chained hands on his arm. I was about to push him away when a loud siren went off.

     "They're here!" Nyma yells and Rolo quickly springs up and joins her.

     They switch seats and she mans the canons as he flies. I back myself farther into a corner as I hold myself close to the blue lions force field.

     'This is scary. Kidnapped by aliens, and being flown who knows where in space....well at least I'll have great stories to tell people back on Earth.' I think to myself as I still feel myself shaking in fear.

     Then I feel myself topple over. In confusion I sit back up and find myself inside of the blue lions shield. I look around in confusion and look down at my hands, for a second I thought they were transparent, but I shook my head and they were normal again.

     "They'll never get to us in here. Hold on." I hear Rolo say as the ship veers to the left.

     He was flying around as if avoiding something and I place myself between the lions legs. The ship jarred and hitched before everything went quiet, but I heard my helmet once again.

     "Hey Lance, I got your lion back." Keith's voice says from the small object.

     "Thank you Keith! Now...can you come unchain me?" Lance's voice quietly asked from the com.

     "What's that? I uh...I can't hear you. You're cutting out." Keith says and I snicker at him as I hear the doors open revealing Keith and we were back onto a planet.

      "Come on I thought we bonded! Keith? Buddy?" Lance calls from the helmet as Keith cuffs Rolo and Nyma.

     Keith then turns towards the blue lion and stares at me in shock as to how  I was inside the force field.

     "I have no clue how I got in here..." I respond back with a laugh and he does as well.

     We all head back to the castle, with me still in the blue lions force field. The others retrieved Lance and we brought Rolo and his ship back as well.

     "(Y/n)?" Lance questions as the others meet up with Keith and I.

     "How did you get in there?" Allura questions in complete shock and confusion and I shrug with the cuffs still on.

     "She can't get out. Open the force field, lover boy." Keith says to Lance.

     Lance pouts before releasing Blue's force field and Keith removes my cuffs. We then turn to the aliens, to deal with them.

     "Well, now that your ship really doesn't work, you'll have to wait here for a rescue." Keith says with crossed arms as I rub my sore wrists.

     "Thanks...for sparing our lives." Rolo says with a defeated expression.

     "Now that these guys are dealt with, let's head to the Balmera!" Hunk says with excitement and we begin to head back to the ship.

     "You may not believe this, but I really do hope you defeat the Galra." Rolo says behind us and I turn back to him.

     He stares at me in question and I smile at him, knowing he truly can't be so bad. I spin around again, and run to catch up to the others.

     As we were walking towards the castle I noticed Allura was staring at me. I kept my gaze down as she just watched me. I ran over to Pidge's side as we entered the castle.

     We made our way back to the control room and I plopped down in my chair with a sigh as my body felt weak and I was still shaking from just being kidnapped and rescued...in space.

     I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short...I've been so busy with three more projects that I have to do and family and Christmas stuff! It's been rough.....but I promise (well hopefully) tomorrow's chapter should be longer! I hope you will still enjoy this though!
                                💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 19
𝚈/πš— 𝙻/πš— πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš‹πš˜πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš‘πš’...
3.5K 286 100
Another Voltron oneshot book. I'm running out of names for them by this point and I can't be bothered to link them up either.
10.8K 170 22
β€’ i might love you β€’ Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...