CHEAT | HW.WH.MH

Autorstwa KissandNaked

Chae Hyungwon confessed to his highschool bestfriend Lee Minhyuk that he was a gay and he loves Minhyuk . Bu... Więcej

PROLOGUE
IMPULSE
Salty Kiss
Lips that won't cool down
Complicated
The cheater , the victim and the third wheel
Make up over Sex
A trip for two
My virginity is yours :)
Suspicious
Have it enough
Hurting
Run away
Final pt 1
Final pt 2 (Desire and lust)
Special Chapter❤️

Bad relationship

611 44 10
Autorstwa KissandNaked

Hah! you thought it has ended? i got you there 🤣😝-A lil prank won't hurt you ( immature author nim)

Minhyuk's POV

The last time i saw him, he was crying and hurting because of my decision . That was twelve months ago and i haven't seen him since . I have tried call him once because i still have to tell him but the number is no longer in service anymore and i can't ask Hyungwon for his address.

Hyungwon slowly have recovering , we become a couple like we should have done long time ago . I thought leaving Wonho and choosing Hyungwon will make both of us happy since i'm the one whom Hyungwon loves .

But i'm wrong , i've been losing sleep over the images that keep appearing in my head . Having sex with Wonho , the way he touches me , thrusting into me and whispering the words 'love' in my ear . I didn't realize how much i missed his touch.

Somehow my decision have hurting myself , Wonho and it end up will hurting Hyungwon more .

"Wonho , where are you now? how have you been? every time i think of you , my heart hurts . I'm missing you"

" Minhyuk ah! where have you been?! you should have going home after work!" Sighed ... this is what i have to face every day , two months after we started dating , he proposed to live together because he feel insecure with our relationship if i was living alone and to gain his trust i agreed.Now it's almost a year but he still have trust issue with me . Our relationship wasn't doing good . We constantly arguing because of his jealousy even for a small things he will start accusing me having an affair .

Please .. not today ..

"Babe , it's just a fucking two hours . I went to meet a supplier not sticking my dick in someone's ass!"

"Oh really? i don't believe you! i know you don't satisfy having sex with me . Do you know it's almost two weeks since we have sex! are you regretted for choosing me? tell me Minhyuk and i will gladly fucking out of here!" I really want to tell him to get the fuck out of my life but i can't. I won't hurt him again.

"Babe, come here" signaling him to sit beside but he won't budge from his place . He has become stubborn on these days . Please Hyungwon .. i don't have a god's patience .. don't make me snap at you.

Stood up , i walk towards him and pull ed him by force to the bedroom.

"What the fuck ?! Let me go Minhyuk!" No matter how he tried to get loose, i still manage to hold him tight .

"Shut the fuck up! you want sex isn't right? well , let me fuck you till you can't walk tonight!"

He was struggling under me , i pinned him down on the bed and started tying his hands with a piece of cloth .

"Should we play some bdsm tonight babe?" i rip-off his thin shirt and pulling down his boxer while he keep struggling and begging me to let him go . It's not my fault , he's the one whose making me like this .

"Minhyuk ah let me go! please ! my hands hurt. Please!" and i didn't heard anything as i kissed him forcefully while jerking his cock.

"Babe , i'll fuck you without preparation. Is that okay? no you should be okay since you are like a slut ! taking anything that shove in your ass to satisfy your need ! isn't right Hyungwon?!" unfastening my jeans , in less than a minute my briefs was in the floor, i wasted no time positioning myself in between his legs, i hold my aroused member and put it on his entrance before thrusting in deep . Hyungwon arched his back when i keep thrusting into him fast and hard .

"Stop! Minhyuk you hurt me ! stop please !" Hyungwon keep begging to but i didn't hear him . Then my sense coming back as i saw Hyungwon's tears fallen immediately i stopped . Pulling out of him , i released his hands and hugging him.Oh god .. what have i done .

"You- hurt me ! i hate you Minhyuk! Wonho wouldn't do this to me!" he cried as he keep hitting my chest.

"Shit! i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry please forgive me . I'm sorry" I am the worst! i can't believe what i just did to Hyungwon .

"LET ME GO! ASSHOLE!" he push me and run to the bathroom before locking the door .

"Baby , open the door please . I'm sorry please forgive me . I- i know i'm an asshole .I'm so sorry baby" really, i must be out of my mind ! i can't believe this ! fuck my life!

"Leave me alone!! i- i don't want to see your face! i- i hate you Minhyuk! you said you'd never hurt me again!i fucking hate you!"

"Fine .. calm yourself first . I know what i has done is something i shouldn't have but baby .. You need to control your jealousy. I have been patiently do whatever you wanted . I have tried to act like everything is normal but this is really bad . You need to trust me , i won't hurt you . Do you ever think of my feelings when you can't put trust on me and accusing me having an affair every single fucking time ! anyway, come out once you have calm okay baby . I'll be waiting in the living room"

Wearing my clothes, i waited for him on the couch . I feel so exhausted , i didn't even have dinner yet . But that's not important right now .What should i do Wonho? our relationship isn't going well like i expecting.

Sighed....this is tiring me .. slowly , my eyes close and i went to a dreamland where i was laughing happily with him besides me.

______________________________
I think my writing is worst than highchooler kids . I feel ashamed . Waaaaaaa .. i'm losing my confidence😢 .If my english teacher saw my book , he will give it 0/10 😂

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.1K 1.7K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm..do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
375K 8.3K 50
COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds himself pouring his feeling onto the pape...
13.2K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
48.4K 2.3K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...