our love

By magicglow11111

off track. om was placed in a coma through accident. gauri and their kids are crushed. but when om wakes up... More

plot
past 1
Cover
Past 2
present day
fathers day
om...
vow
memories+romance between rikara

characters

798 29 2
By magicglow11111

gauri, age: 28: six months pregnant with hers and om's third child. wants om to wake up more than anything. she may been pregnant with his child at 19 but they made it work. she gets emotional everytime she sees om's condition.

omkara a.k.a om, age: 29: in coma at the moment. not ruthless man when was awake. loves his children but doesn't know about gauri carrying his third child which will be revealed later.

omira a.k.a omi, age: 9: misses her papa talking, smiling, art. such a sweet girl but tends to cry a lot when she sees her papa's condition. though she feels like she is done with life as her papa isn't awake, she is still very smart but only for her papa and mama.

omika a.k.a munni, age: 3: youngest in the family at the moment. may be very little but very emotional as of her daddy's condition.  she is scared of everyone in her family apart from om, omira and gauri.

rest of characters:

shivay, age: 35

anika, bhavya, age: 34

rudy: 30 

in here rudy is older than om but still stupid.

shivika's children:

ayush, portrayed by yash mistry, age: 11

sanjay, portrayed by faisal khan, age 14

ruvya's children:

varun, portrayed by sadhil kapoor, age: 12

naksh, portrayed by shivansh kotia, age: 13

pinky and tej finds gauri a burden as she has gave the family daughters not sons. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
116K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
910K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...