From now on. (1D Fan-fiction)

By ello_navi

Zayn and Ava have known each other since they can remember. Zayn likes Ava but Ava does not realize that unti... More

From now on. (1D Fan-fiction)
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilouge

Chapter 3

181 3 0
By ello_navi

Ava's Point of View

"Hello" I said as my voice cracked.

"Hey Ava" I heard Nathan from the other side of the line. What do I say? I looked at Zayn who was looking back at me.

"Uh where are you right now" I said but he didn't say anything back. "Are you still there?" I said speaking into the phone.

"Yah...yah I'm at home" he answered, mumbling almost.

"I'm coming over, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I felt Zayn tense up next to me. I cut the phone.

"What are you doing?" said Zayn as he looked me deep in the eyes. I shrugged away from him and started walking towards the stairs.

"I'm going to go to Nathanas as soon as I change" I said as I walked up stairs to my room.

"I'm going with you. I'll be waiting in the car." I didn't argue with him because I knew that I wouldn't be able to drive my self home after I talked to Nathan. I took of my pjs and put on shorts and a simple v-neck shirt with my TOMS. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked downstairs as I embraced for what was coming up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
154K 2.2K 26
Paige has been miraculously chosen to perform for the x-factor live shows; After she accidentally runs into Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne's famous girl...
8.2K 454 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...