Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

By Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... More

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

A Lullaby

1.2K 58 9
By Meenu_Panda

Amarendra threw his vastra that kept irritating him and his wounds. Struggling he sat on the chair like rock in the cave leaning his back on the wall closing his eyes. It was the pain of 2 decades and they were the gift given by his brother for being loved. Suddenly he felt a chill and opened his eyes looking at 2 pairs of eyes that had a fire in them that so resembled them. He tried to sit up but was stopped.

"Nanna? Aslam.."

But they did not utter a word as they applied medicines on his wounds. At that moment Devasena was being pushed inside the cave by Avantika and Sanga.

"Avantika! Meeru..!"

Devasena was not even let to talk.

"Naayaka!"

She called the man who was responsible for this. He came running making Amarendra chuckle.

"What is this? Did you forget that I am still your queen?"

"No! That's why this is necessary!"

"What?"

"Naayaka! Ahh! Nice to see that with age, you have grown brain too!"

Naayaka wanted to glare but he could not as he saw Devasena laughing. He smiled looking at one man who could crack joke on him and smile like that. Both men nodded to each other as Naayaka turned to Avantika and raised his brow. Avantika immediately made Devasena sit beside Amarendra and stood beside Naayaka. Mahendra stood beside her, Aslam beside him and Sanga beside them. Devasena glared.

"That will not work Rani Devasena. I just heard Aslam saying about how Maharaja had been all these years and we all know what was your situation until Yuvaraja came! So Just rest!"

Saying he moved out with others.

"This man!"

Devasena muttered under her breath making Amarendra chuckle. That's when Devasena saw all those wounds on her husband's body, starting from the base of the throat and went upto his stomach. The wounds were so crass and looked like it took hell a lot of efforts to heal them.

Her eyes met his and he immediately noticed the fire in it along with hot tears. Devasena's hands slowly caressed the wounds. Amarendra's hands tried to touch her wounds near her chin but Devasena pushed his hands away angrily wiping the angry tears.

"Deva!"

"Entandi idi? How can you sit quietly here. Seeing this itself is making my blood boil. Meeru ela bharistunnarandi? How are you bearing it?"

"Nuvu bharinchaledu? How did you bear these for all these years Deva?"

"All because of me!"

She said and turned away only to be caught by Amarendra who made her rest her head on his chest. Automatically her hand curled around his heart making sure to be gentle.

"Deva! This was bound to happen. But let me tell you. If not for you, I would not have survived. I would have died that day."

Devasena looked up scowling making Amarendra smile. His hand that were around her shoulders, pressed her assuring that nothing can happen to him.

Ahem ahem..!

Both turned hearing the throat clearing. They both looked up to see Mahendra, Avantika and Aslam standing there looking anywhere but them. They both sat upright and tried to look everywhere.

"Mahendra.. Aslam?!"

Devasena tried breaking the awkward silence. This made Amarendra grin which in turn made Devasena scowl. Mahendra saw how they annoyed each other first hand. Aslam who already had seen them enjoyed their antics while Avantika was smiling wide.

"Adi Amma! Kattappa thatha is busy and Naayaka mama is now very busily crushing the boys.!"

"And thammudu here is not settling down!"

"Shiva wants to hear stories Rani Devasena!"

Avantika pulled Mahendra's leg that made him scowl at her. Amarendra who saw this laughed out loud. He turned to Devasena and raised his brow for which she just smiled her shy smile and looked at Mahendra lovingly. Once the laughter died, Amarendra made space for the kids to settle along with them. Then he turned to Avantika and took a look at her properly.

"You call Mahendra Shiva?"

Avantika just shrugged. But Amarendra noticed the pink hue on her cheeks and the way his son was looking everywhere. He smiled.

"That is his name or he said so. Shivudu!"

Amarendra's eyes widened. Devasena sighed.

"That is the name Amma gave me when she used to take me on Desayatana! And I had that name when I went around places before my Pattabhishekam."

Amarendra's eyes glistened on just thinking about his mother Sivagami Devi. He thought that she had betrayed him. He was not ready to believe it. But the little he saw before he lost his conscious was all that kept playing in him making him believe. And today seeing his family alive, his belief in his mother only strengthened.

That's when he felt Devasena's hands on his shoulder. He composed himself and looked at the kids who were all ready to break anything that would get into their hands. Shaking his head, he turned to Mahendra.

"What happened Mahendra?"

"Adi Nanna! Mama said that you went to Maahishmati and you had to face a lot of difficulties.."

Amarendra looked at Devasena and sighed. Devasena moved close to him and made way for Mahendra who was sitting beside her. Aslam was on her other side a little in front of Amarendra while Avantika was near her feet. Amarendra caressed Aslam's head as he narrated the story of their life.

Since Amarendra had not accepted the offer of Bhalla, he remained the King of Maahishmati. Amarendra took the post of Sarvasainyadyaksha which was not at all welcome by Devasena and Sivagami was not there to stop all this as she was busy with some work outside Maahishmati.

Amarendra was getting ready for the review of the army when he felt Devasena beside him holding his vasta. He turned to her and raised her brow. But she just draped the Vastra around him and tried to look busy. He took her by her shoulders and made her sit on the settee there as he sat on his heels on the ground raising her face to meet his.

"What happened Deva?"

"The little stunt you pulled! I am really not feeling good about it Amarendra."

"Deva! You know I am not a person who would tolerate misbehaviour with women. And He had the guts to come at you after all he has done."

Devasena took his hands in hers and held them tightly.

"But.."

"Ahan! Deva! I can handle the consequences. And Before I leave I wanted to ask you if you are going to meet Maharani Prasanna Devi?"

"I don't think she is ready to meet anyone Amarendra."

"Just meet her and give her some of your confidence. She has just lost a child even before birth."

"I understand. I will try. And you be careful"

Amarendra smiled and was about to get up when he was pulled by her. Before he can question, she moved ahead and gave him a peck on his cheek. He savored the feel but as Devasena moved away he scowled.

"Is this the way you treat your husband?"

Devasena took a moment to understand what he meant and looking at his mischievous grin, she could not help the red spreading on her cheeks. She just pushed him out making him chuckle.

Amarendra went straight to the military training grounds where he saw all his soldiers practicing with their weapons, but in a very bored way. He frowned at the state of his army which he always felt proud about.

"MAHASENA!"

His roaring voice made everyone assemble. The soldiers were surprised to see their king in Army head uniform. But no one dared to question.

Everyone assembled in front of him in perfect order. Amarendra smiled. His sena did not lose its touch.

"From hereon, I want this army to be ready for anything that is to come. There is no relaxing in Maahishmati. We are responsible for numerous lives here. Is this clear?"

The soldiers shouted in reply and went about practicing with enthusiasm on his orders. Amarendra overlooked and imposed certain techniques on the new soldiers. All this was watched by Bhallaladeva who came for review. His soldiers were now Amarendra's! His crown that he had been behind all his life was donated by his brother to him just like that and today though his brother is just army head, he still had that aura around him that made him the king wherever he went. Even blind could see that and he was man with 2 eyes.

"Enti Bhalla? Looking at that Baahu?"

Bhalla took a deep breath as he heard his father.

"Bhalla! Until he is alive, he will be the King, whether he has a crown on his head or not!"

Saying Bijjaladeva went away. Bhalla fisted his palms understanding the truth in his father's statement. He looked at his brother once and stormed from there. He went to his Queen's chamber when he heard that.

"Rani Devasena! I don't know how you manage, but I am going through a lot!"

"I know Maharani! But there is no choice. Either you stand up or you bend. You cannot have it both the ways."

Was Devasena mixing poison in his wife's brain? And what was his wife doing talking to her. But he had to accept, Devasena's rebellious nature had its appeal. He smirked thinking it.

"I know. But I was not brought up that way."

"Certain things are learnt on one's own. We are being taught that eavesdropping does not give your ears any good news. But we still make a habit of it without being taught, like Maharaja who is standing outside listening in our conversation."

Devasena made a loud statement that made Bhalla smile more. Not bad, his brother did get himself a clever girl. Ahh! All good things always reach to him. He walked inside making entry. Prasanna Devi was about to get up when Bhalla made her lay down and shook his head.

"You should rest Prasanna! I just came to see if you are well taken care of"

If Devasena was taken aback by the way he cared for his wife, she did not show it. Once he made sure Prasanna was settled, he moved towards Devasena. And he did not forget to wear that smile of his.

"Trying to preach my wife Devasena? When you yourself should learn a lot?"

Devasena glared at him, but maintained her face neutral.

"Now seeing your King husband working under me, do you feel that you have made a mistake about rejecting me?"

He asked in that low disgusting voice of his. He was not even ashamed that his wife was present among them. Devasena fisted her palms and looked straight at him with her eyes pouring fire.

"To accept or reject, first I should respect you! And let me tell you. Just because you have a crown over your head it does not make you king and just because he doesnt it does not make him any less. Okati gurtu patukondi Maharaja! Aa pilupu, daani toh vachina ee palupu, na mundu pradarshimpe mee pogaru! Anni meeku thaggadaniki, Naa aayene kaaranamu! Its all because of my husband! Vastanu MAharaja! Vastanu Maharani!"

And she went away majestically holding her head high which made Bhallas inside erupt.

"Nee Pogaru!"

He muttered and turned to Prasanna who turned away her face making him more angry. He stormed out gritting his teeth.

"DEVA?"

Devasena came out of her thoughts and looked at Amarendra frowning.

"Entandi?"

She asked. She turned to see that Aslam and Avantika had slept with their heads on her lap. Mahendra shook his head seeing Avantika sleep at his mother's feet. Amarendra caressed their head and smiled at the feeling. Devasena too smiled as she saw Mahendra too laying his head on her lap as he waited for his father to continue his story.

On the other side, in Maahishmati, Bhalla stood at his parapet looking at the empty cell that used to have Devasena in it and the chains that were tied to her. After seeing her arrested in those for past 2 decades, today her absence was so unsettling for him. Then he looked at his statue. He could still hear the name of his brother being taken as his Statue was being raised. Bhalla gritted his teeth and grunted thinking of the time something very similar happened 2 decades ago. When he was planning the fall of his brother in the hands of his mother, something else was being planned for him.

In the North of Maahishmati in the thick jungle of Neela Baahudeshwar in front of the Baahudeshwar temple..

Stood Sivagami holding a fire torch in her hands looking at the sivalingam with tears in her eyes.

"Parameshwara! What a testing time is this? You took the life of the first heir of Maahismati even before it can take its first breath. You gave me 2 sons equally brilliant, but you have put me on spot with this throne Maheshwara! Now both are at the threshold of becoming parents and giving the heirs of this great kingdom but you are again testing by bringing such a problem in front of them. My past! Nee leela enti?"

SAying she lit the fire lighting the whole temple. The Sivalingam glowed in the fire looking beautiful. Her father donated the Neelakaantham stone for this shivalingam to be made, whose another small version was in the Palace, which she worshipped daily. Sivagami closed her eyes but opened it looking everywhere alert. She turned around only to see a person slicing the throat of another person.

"Mahadeva?!"

The person pushed the corpse and turned to Sivagami.

"He was following you and heard everything. I wanted you safe!"

Sivagami bent down and saw that the person did not have any mark that could make him identifiable. But Mahadeva opened the robes of the person and took out a Rajamuthra that had a swan on it with the name..

"Bhagadatta"

Sivagami glared at Mahadeva as if she would turn him into ashes.

"Do you understand that you have killed an ally of Kunthalam? Do you know what will be the consequences?"

"Oh I understand. But do you understand the consequences if he was left alive after all that he heard?"

"I don't care. Mahonnatam pondina Maahishmati Raajyaniki Bhangam raa kudathu.. Nothing should affect Maahishmati. That is my foremost responsibility."

"Oh is it? Then find out who sent this dog sniffing around you. You will understand your Mahonnatha Maahishmati's fate."

He turned to leave but halted turned and looked at Sivagami.

"Almost 5 decades ago, the king of Veeramahendrapuram was cheated and killed.. By someone whom he believed, his own relative and his army head. I dont see a different situation today Sivagami! I see the history repeating! Today you have started the Dahana Pandaga. Tomorrow is the Agni Prasthanam where you should recrown the king in front of the people after a royal bath. Watch out for something that would blow your mind away and make you think about your decisions once."

Saying Mahadeva moved out leaving Sivagami to mull over his words. Then she looked down at the corpse and found a leaf with a message which was coded. It did not take her much time to decode it which asked about her and her sudden disappearances from the Palace.

"Parameshwara!"

She sighed closing her eyes.

Sivagami returned to Maahishmati palace to learn that her Baahu has taken up the position of Senadyaksha while Bhalla still remained the king. She did not know how to react to this. So she stayed silent. But she could not digest that her son baahu turned down the throne again. She thought she did right by choosing​ him. Alas!

Sivagami went to the military ground and saw the soldiers again actively practicing. On one side she saw baahu teaching something to a new kid and encouraging him. Sivagami smiled seeing it. Baahu was always that. She has never seen him lose his cool. But that day she saw. When her husband spoke ill about Devasena. She knew that his rage was justified and misbehaviour was not allowed. That's why she did not issue any punishment to baahu when he acted out his rage on the dandanaayaka in the court.

She closed her eyes thinking how everything is going downhill.

Sivagami went to her private chamber and took a portrait from trunk that had a painting of a pair in royal attire.

" Rudramma atha! I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. But I hope parmeshwarudu will give me strength to stand by what is right to this kingdom."

Saying she put it back in trunk and went out to check in her daughters in law and explain the rituals of tomorrow.

In Bhallaladeva and Prasanna Devi chamber!

Bhalla was pacing up and down waiting Prasanna Devi to finish her meal. Once she was done, he made sure that she had her medicines.

"Enti Vaidhyuralu, how is she now?"

"Her womb is still weak. But she will be all right soon Maharaja."

"Hmm!"

He dismissed and helped Prasanna Devi to stand. She was only 3 months along, but she was so weak.

"Prasanna! You should take care of yourself. You are not alone now!"

For a moment Prasanna Devi felt her eyes welling. But she controlled herself knowing that it was all about The heir.

"I am fine Maharaja!"

"I can see. Do you want to take a walk?"

Prasanna devi nodded her head as she took steps towards their parapet.

"Do you want something Prasanna?"

"No!"

"Tell me!"

"I want nothing. Thank you!"

Bhalla frowned and was about to reply when he heard an announcement stating that Rajamata Sivagami Devi, Sainyadyaksha and his wife Devasena were arriving.

Bhalla helped Prasanna to their living room and stood beside her to welcome the guests.

Sivagami entered first followed by Amarendra and Devasena. The moment he saw Devasena he smirked which was noticed by Amarendra. He slowly held her hand and tightened his grip. And she too pressed his hand saying that she was all right. By then, Sivagami was asking after Prasanna Devi's health. Bhalla stood before sivagami and asked her to take seat.

"Entamma?"

"Bhalla! Baahu! Tomorrow is very special day for Maahishmati. For the well being of our empire, we have a Karuvu Raakshasudi Dahana Pandaga. Its our tradition that the Daughter in law of the royal family walks to the Neela Baahudeshwara Temple with fire pot on her head, without stopping till the pot in front of the Parmeshawar is lit. Then the son of the house lights fire to the Raakshasudu. Kodallu iddaru idi cheyyaleru ipudu. So I have decided to do it and already made all the arrangements. But my sons be ready to fire the Raakshasudu."

Both the sons nodded obediently and both the daughters in law obliged.

"And Bhalla. Tomorrow there is re crowning after the Demon is fired. Because it is prosperous to the kingdom. So baahu you have to conduct the special march.

Bhalla smirked again thinking about the situation. Because when Baahubali was coronated, it was a festival for sure, but the formalities were missing. Well he had credits to that. Thanks to his father, who explained about this particular festival which had these formalities and he decided that this would be only for him. Today he had achieved what he desired.

His reaction was not missed by anyone there.

"Bhalla!"

"As you say Amma!"

But only then Sivagami noticed the cut across Bhalla's eyes. She immediately grew concerned.

"Bhalla! What is that injury?"

Bhalla turned to his brother and his wife once very subtly.

"Nothing Amma. Just got hurt while practicing with my Eeti!"

"You are a king now. You should learn to be careful Bhalla"

"I am careful Amma!"

Unconvinced Sivagami left the chamber.

"Maharani Prasanna Devi. I hope you are feeling better. You are carrying the heir of this kingdom. So you should be strong and bold."

"Baahu! Even Devasena is carrying the heir!"

"I will take care of her."

Bhalla just raised his brow.

"MAharani Prasanna. I just hope that our kids grow up well and help each other out!"

SAying Amarendra went our bowing to the king and queen once. Devasena did not bother. With her head held high she walked out. Once they were out, Bhalla threw his Vastra on the floor.

"Huh! Our kids? Your son and My son? No way! My father had competition in your father, I had in you! But I will not let my son go through the same!"

Saying he angrily walked out leaving a thoughtful Prasanna Devi behind.

Bhalla walked outside Maahishmati and reached a rocky place where he waited. Sashidara came there and bowed.

"Sashidara! Tomorrow is Dahana Pandaga!"

"Avunu Maharaja!"

Bhalla took a deep breath at the addressing remembering Devasena's words.

"I hope the Kalakeyas are ready to join us?"

"Yes! They are! Their new head unlike old one, is ready to join hands."

"Good! So all set for tomorrow?"

"Yes Maharaja!"

"Our Target is Rajamata! Remember"

Bhalla smiled as Sashidara bowed and went He turned to the rockside and smiled once and walked back to palace as he knew Devasena's one of the dogs had followed him sniffing. But he did not know that it was he who got caught in his plan.

Bhalla came out oh thoughts looking at the Darkness surrounding him. Was it conveying something to him.. He had no idea. But all he thought was that the 4th day also has gone down without any information on his son.

There, in Caves.

Devasena looked at Mahendra who was keenly listening to his father.

"Nana! Why didn't you not reveal it to Rajamata then and there that it had been you?"

Amarendra smiled fondly at his son and ruffled his hair.

"I wanted to give my brother a chance to understand his actions"

"HIM?"

Mahendra asked scoffing making Devasena chuckle. Amarendra chuckled too. Indeed he was Devasena's son.

"Yes. Not all are born that way Mahendra. I knew my brother. He was prisoner of circumstances."

"Oh very well! Nana tell me about the festival"

Mahendra asked to understand what was the festival about. But Devasena's thoughts went to the time after they returned to their chamber.

"Deva!"

"What?"

Both halted at the entrance to their bedchamber.

"Come with me!"

Saying he took her hand and went outside the palace through a secret entrance that Devasena never knew. She looked at him raising her brows.

"What? Only you know to make secret passages? This is royal palace and we do have our own secrets!"

He chuckled and pulled her through it. The other side of the tunnel opened to the little stream of Jeevanadhi that was flowing to the direction of Mahaparvatham. Devasena frowned as Amarendra pulled a coracle and helped her inside.

"Amarendra where are you taking me?"

"You will see!"

Devasena grunted. Amarendra drove the coracle very carefully minding not to make her feel uncomfortable.

They reached a side of the Mahaparvatham that was completely hidden behind many thick trees. Once there, Amarendra tied the coracle to a post. Devasena followed him into the jungle frustrated. Amarendra took her to the center of the mountain. Suddenly Devasena heard a bird singing. Apart from the sound of running river and the bird singing, she felt the nature around her. Suddenly she felt herself walk. Then she found it.

A beautiful Mango tree, that was as big as marri chettu(Banyan). There was a nice space between its branches that made it look like a house. But only problem was the height at which it was. Amarendra stood enjoying her expression.

"Enti Deva? What happened?"

"I want to go up there!"

She said indicating the little house like hole. Amarendra shook his head smiling as he knew she would ask for it. So he went about making a ladder that was made of tree roots. Devasena stood watching him work to make ladder out of the roots with his little horse headed dagger. The way his biceps contracted gave her heart a tough time as it kept racing. But she composed herself as she saw him finish his work. But her concentration was still on her husband.

He stood aside as she climbed the ladder only to trip and land on him who came to save her fall. She immediately was about to move from on him when his arm closed around her waist and held her to him on the ground. He looked into her eyes as her cheeked pinkened.

"Enti? Na Devasena drushti ekkado unnatundi?"

He asked tongue in cheek knowing her very well. Devasena glared at him and moved away from him letting him gather the roots again. As he was bent, Devasena grinned mischievously and walked to him. Without letting him to get what was going on, She stepped on his back. Amarendra for a moment had his eyes wide. But then smiled knowing his wife. Devasena too smiled which was not unnoticed by Amarendra. Holding her he slowly stood up and let Devasena climb to his shoulders. Then he rose to his full height and let Devasena climb to the tree hole. Following her he too jumped in with a help of a branch. Sitting there on the branch that held the hold, she looked and raised her brow making Amarendra smile and shake his head looking down.

"Devasena! If you are like this! I cannot even start to think of how my child is going to be!"

He said as he settled beside her and plucked a mango for her. Taking a bit of the mango, Devasena turned to him.

"My son is going to be like me! But like you too!"

"Thanks for the consolation."

Devasena laughed looking at the child like face her husband made. But her laughter stopped looking at the intensity growing in his eyes. He closed in, she breathed hard and he closed in more and she was going crazy. His lips brushed lightly on her tasting the mango. That's when she did that.

"Aah! Deva!"

He yelled as Devasena pinched him hard on his hip. Laughing Devasena pulled his nose.

"Never touch a woman without her permission. Else you will be punished"

He pulled her on to him making her gasp.

"I touch only one woman whom I know doesnt complain about my touching"

Amarendra laid himself on the thick branch inside the house like structure. He made Devasena lay on him and caressed her head as she kept her head on his chest and her fingers curled over his heart which made him smile.

"Amarendra! How do you know this place?"

"Amma used to bring me here when I was small. This was a place where she used to bring me and kattappa mama for hunting practice because this Dense cover makes it very difficult to take aim, but later it became my secret abode which not everyone knew about."

"Hmm! Rajamata has done a good job with you."

"Why don't you call her Amma or Atha?"

"Because she has not given me an opportunity for that."

Amarendra understood that there was a lot of depth in that one statement. Though his mother accepted Devasena open armed, he saw something in his mother. A distance she was maintaining from Devasena. He could not put a finger on it. He just kept caressing her hair.

"Amarendra!"

"Hmm?"

"Will you sing for me?"

Amarendra's eyes went wide!

"Huh what?"

"I am sleepy! Sing for me"

Amarendra was taken aback. Now how will he sing? What will he sing? But he should. His wife is asking him something actually demanding. Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself to sing and remembered a song that he heard long ago when he went on Desayatana in some place.

Aadinchi laalinche amma ledamma neeku

Maharani la chusukune nanna ledu neeku

Kaani kantlo patti chusukune nenunnamma neeku,

Na gundelo thala patti nidurinchamma.

He sang in his rusty voice very slowly tapping her. He sang as he slowly fell into slumber not noticing the Tears in his wife's eyes.

Suddenly Devasena felt her shoulder growing heavy. Frowning she turned to see that Amarendra was resting his head on her shoulders as his eyes were growing heavy. Amarendra turned up to look at her and smiled sleepily.

"Na Devasena Drushti ekkado unnatundi?"

She chuckled as she remembered their beautiful moment. Her movement disturbed Mahendra. Caressing his, Avantika's and Aslam's head, she smiled. Then she also caressed Amarendra's hair as he scowled.

And she hummed,

Adugadugula kondaleki vachavu ga

Naa kalalani nijaluga nimpavu ra

Naa vodilo thala patti sayaninchara

Kanna nidurinchara..

Naa swamy nidurinchara..!

Amarendra and Mahendra smiled in their sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 33.8K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...
3.2K 181 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
56.2K 3.5K 37
When Rocky bhai died, the KGF empire remained with no king and soon enough jackals took over the throne. Rocky became a myth, history was forgetten...