๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„, st gif series

By ecstaticdude

โ for the sake of your poor old dad , keep the door open three inches โž started; october 27th ended; More

foreword
mike
dustin
steve
billy
max
AV club
nancy
lucas
eleven
johnathan
joyce
johnathan
bob
billy
will
erica
steve
mike
bob
nancy
will
robin
alexei
billy
steve
mike
steve
max

hopper

6.4K 196 16
By ecstaticdude

hopper )
hilarious  )

your husband wasn't a man of discussion. whatever he said, he meant, but he did have his times of being not serious at serious times. one of those times was now, when the both of you were discussing what to do with el. hopper suggested she stayed with the both of you, to which you disagreed. you couldn't handle losing another child , especially el. of course , hopper used his humor to his advantage to get you to side with him. and he won.

as long as the kid's fed,
has somewhere to
stay, cleans herself, and
stays out of my way
then what's so
bad about adopting her?  "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
32.7K 671 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
205K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!