She Belongs To The King | βœ“

By crystal5466

"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for... More

She Belongs To The King
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
covers
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
important note
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
important note 2
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
EPILOGUE
HBTTQ | book two
thankful
conversations | please read!!
important note 3

CHAPTER SEVEN

1M 37.1K 16.1K
By crystal5466

Thank you for 1k reads! 💕😩😍

Chapter 07

- Mia White -

Ace wasn't back for the rest of the school day. I called Jacob and asked if he knew where he was, but he didn't even know. Ace said he was doing something important, but why didn't he just tell me? Ace never kept secrets from me...

I decided to not think about it too much, and walk to his house. He's probably in his room and was too lazy to finish the rest of the day.

As I approached the house, I saw Mrs King outside. She was pacing back and forth on the porch. Her phone pressed against her ear as she ran her free hand through her hair. She looked frustrated. I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I walked closer, hiding behind her large bush so she couldn't see me.

"I can't believe you did that!" Mrs King yelled. There was a slight pause before she yelled again. "What do you mean you had no choice?"

I heard the door open before it got slammed shut. Before I could move, there was a black car driving into the driveway. Mr and Mrs Danials, as well as Jacob, got out of the car and walked into the house. I sat there for a few seconds before standing up and walking to the front door.

I pressed the doorbell, and the door was almost immediately opened. Mrs Danials smiled and let me in. I guess she knew that I was a welcomed guest. Probably because Ace told her, or his parents did.

Mrs King walked out of the kitchen, a small smile on her face. I guess her anger towards the person on the phone sobered up. She still looked irritated, but at least she was a bit better. "Mia, it's good to see you. Have you see Ace?"

My eyebrows furrowed together. "I was about to ask you that, actually. He didn't show up at school. He left at lunch, saying he needed to go somewhere. He said it was important."

"Well, he hasn't came home. Maybe he went to Ben's place," Mrs Kings said, a frown forming on her lips before she walked away. Since he's not here, I could go home, so I told Mrs. Daniels that I was leaving and she closed the door behind me.

I walked as fast as I could because all I wanted was to get into bed. I have so much homework to do but I'll finish that later. When I arrived home, I saw my mom cooking dinner. She said she's making pasta tonight, and I felt my mouth water. Her pasta was the best.

I ran up to my room and took a quick showered before grabbing an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. I dried my hair, and went back downstairs. Just as I stepped off the last step of the stairs, the door opened to reveal my dad. He looked tired and stressed out.

"Hey, dad. Are you okay?" I asked, taking his jacket off and putting it on the coat rack. He needed to rest. He looks exhausted. "Did something happen at work?"

He shook his head. "It was just a bit busy," he replied tiredly. He avoided eye contact which was usually something he never does.

"I think you should go to bed, honey." I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. He kissed me on the forehead before going to the kitchen, and I assumed he kissed mom as well.

He walked to his and mom's bedroom, softly closing the door behind him. I walked back into the kitchen to set up the table as my mom finished cooking. Once everything was done, we happily chatted and ate. She looked better that she's taken a break off work.

I was the first to finish, but I decided to stay with my mom longer. When she finished, she said she was going to talk with dad, so I went upstairs and brushed my teeth before settling in my room.

I still wonder where Ace is. I checked my phone, but there was no text or calls. I tried texting and calling him again, but to no avail. He didn't pick up.

Maybe he's with another girl.

Whoa, okay. Where did that come from? Stupid inner thoughts. But it's not impossible. I mean, have you seen him? Girls practically kiss the ground he walks on! Ace could get any girl he wants, yet he chooses to hang out with someone like me.

I know he gets overprotective over me, but it's not like it means anything. He's just being a protective brother. That's it. Nothing else. He only sees me as his annoying little sister.

I was starting to get a bit worried. What if something happened to him? What if he's hurt? That couldn't happen, I mean Ace is really strong, and could beat up four guys all at once.

Seriously, I'm not exaggerating. These four guys were hitting on me, and let's just say they woke up in the hospital a week later. Ace made sure that they never went near me again after they were discharged. He even stayed close to me, not that he already does it.

Shaking my head from these thoughts, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. It was still early, but maybe I can get a bit of sleep before I have to wake up. But unfortunately, I couldn't sleep, let alone keep my eyes closed. Whenever I closed them, they'd just opened.

I still couldn't stop thinking about Ace, and where he could be. So I decided to call Ben, one of Ace's close friends. Ace and I met them when I was in seventh grade. I accidentally spilt my strawberry smoothie all over Levi. Instead of snapping at me, he and Ben just laughed it off.

I offered to help clean up the mess since it was my fault, but he told me not to worry about it. But I insisted. When everything was cleaned up, we all talked, and Ace, Ben, and Levi actually had a lot in common. When I'm with the two, it's kind of weird because Ace isn't that mad when I hang out with them.

Levi was more of the talkative one out of the two, while Ben liked to just be there. But once you get to know him, he's a pretty funny and weird guy.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and called Ben. After a few rings before he picked up. "Mia? Why are you calling?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you know where Ace is."

There was a slight pause before he spoke again. "No, I haven't seen him..."

"You hesitated."

"Did not!"

"Just tell me where he is." I groaned. If he knew where Ace was, he's gotta tell me or else I'll punch him. "I'm worried."

I heard mumbling, and I guess he was talking about someone. "Fine. I'll pick you up in five minutes sharp. If you're not out then I'm leaving."

"Are you on your time of the month?"

"Shut up!"

The call ended. I giggled, and went to my closet to change into a pair of black leggings. I just tied my shirt up, and tiptoed my way down the stairs. I looked out the window and waited to see Ben's black BMW, and when I did, I slipped in my shoes and locked the door behind me.

As Ben drove, I sat silent. I knew he wasn't in the mood to talk because his driving was perfect. His body was also tense as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. Something must've happened, and I feared that Ace was more than just injured. I know he got into fights, and he's come home injured almost all the time.

I hated it, and told him to stop, but he said he couldn't. When we stopped, none of us made a move to go out. Ben sighed, and ran a hand through his hair before breathing out a nervous breath.

"Just a little heads up," he said, turning to me with a small smile on his face. "You're not gonna like it."

Great. What did he do now?

We got out of the car, and I realized that we drove to their house. Ben opened the door for me, and it was completely silent. Their father was never home after their mother died. He went into a state of depression that he started to ignore everyone. Levi and Ben were sad that they bot only lost their mother, but their father as well.

It's been twelve years.

The lights were dim, and that's when I saw Levi walk out of a room. Sweat on his forehead as he stressfully pulled his hair. His eyes locked with mine before he looked at Ben, narrowing his eyes at him.

"What the fuck is she doing here? Especially at this time!"

"Language," I mumbled, and I saw his lips curved upwards at my innocence. Ben put his hands up in surrender, saying that a guy named James told him it was okay that I could come. James? I've never heard that name before.

"Where's Ace?" I asked, and they both turned towards me with hesitation in their eyes. What's going on? "Guys, seriously. Where is he?"

"Take her upstairs and keep her there. Ace would kill us if she saw him," I heard Levi mumble the last part but I was still able to hear it.

"Okay, what's going on? Why are you keeping secrets from me?" But they both ignored me.

Ben grabbed my wrist, and he dragged me upstairs to a spare room. I told him to let me go, and let me see Ace, but to no avail. He wasn't listening.

"I'm really sorry." Was the only thing he said before closing the door. I heard a click and knew I was locked in here.

••• - ••• - •••

Hello, hello, hello!

What do you think happened to Ace?

Also, it would be awesome if you guys help me with spelling errors! I don't mind if you point them out! When I'm editing, I always end up missing a few words...

And whoa! 1k reads! Thank you guys so much! I'm so happy that you guys actually like what I'm writing! YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED THAT IM GONNA WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY.

ANYWAYS, I HAVE A JOKE FOR YOU GUYS. ARE YA READY FOR THIS? *clears throat*

What did the traffic light say to the other traffic light?

DON'T LOOK. IM CHANGING!

You get it? Because traffic lights change lights?

And this is why I have no friends....

Don't forget to comment,vote and share! 💕😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
22.3K 931 27
I am Sam, a 17-year-old in my junior year, weighing 200 pounds. I am fat; calling me fat is an understatement. I am obese. If you call getting a stra...
745K 17K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
42.9K 4.9K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...