Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

By VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... More

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
11. Nothing Serious
12. Our reputation
14. Phone
15.Bullies
16. Deal
17. JYP
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
25. The bet
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

13.Got7

1.7K 69 14
By VError

A beautiful melody now started playing. All the boys got in a circle exchanging a few words before starting the song. Everyone turned their faces towards the camera you were holding into your hands.

You moved the camera towards the first person who started singing. It was a loud, calm and cheerful voice coming from Youngjae. He seemed somehow relaxed, like he was having fun doing what he does and dancing along with his friends.

You spot Jackson dancing behind him making funny faces at the camera. He was trying very hard to get your attention as you simply followed the choreography trying to stay focused even though you found this pretty amusing

You could feel the positive energy flowing around the room. Before finishing his lines and getting out of the way, Youngjae looked at you, by pulling his tongue out with a faint grin on his face. You smiled while you continued filming as the next person came right at the same place Youngjae was a second ago.

The next person was Jaebum. His moves were smooth and well polished. Sometimes even a little exagerated. He felt the rythm and was singing at the same time at the right moment and perfect timing. He made an eye contact with you and warmly smiled before pointing his thumb behind him to tell you to turn the camera towards the next person.

You clumsily turned to the left to have now Jinyoung right in front of you. He made a fake-surprised look as if he hasn't seen you coming. He made a few steps forward as the others then came towards him and started teasing him with friendly taps on his chest and shoulders. While Jackson came and poked his ear which almost made you drop the camera from the funny reaction Jinyoung had to this surprise.

They kept dancing with a lot of passion and energy. In the end you found yourself enjoying their company and you felt usefull while holding this camera in your hands. Everyone seemed so friendly and creative. Seeing them teasing eachother and being themselves even on a dance practice while being filmed was something you really liked about this group.

Mark and Jackson kept trying to make cute faces, still being concentrated on the dance. This positive atmosphere made you happy. You felt like you weren't alone anymore. They couldn't help but laugh. This made you laugh as well, but you decided to keep quiet so it wouldn't be heard in the video later.

Now its Yugyeom's turn...

His singing was soft, his moves were on point. But his smile was fake. Almost imperceptible but was still there. You realised he wasn't looking at you at all, unlike the others, he only looked at the camera and tried to act normal, it pointing right at him. He seemed more serious than anyone else but tried not to show it. You made the eye contact with him to see any hints that would help you identify the problem but he simply averted his gaze.

They kept dancing. Jackson was looking at you all along. He've seen your head lowering, deep in thoughts. As if something was bothering you. He kept making his extra random faces to make you look at him and get your attention, but the way Yugyeom looked at you seemed like the way a person's is looking at its ennemy. He can't hate you for absolutely no reason..

Then what is it...? Something's missing..

Jackson felt the situation becoming tense. The mood was slightly going down.

''Aishhhh, this wont do...'' He muttered to himself under his breath. He discrectly ran behind, turning off the music.

Everyone stopped dancing and looked confused. You snaped out of your thoughts and a slight feeling of panic got to your head. Should you stop filming? What is going on?

As you were asking yourself these questions, feeling awkward, everyone looked behind to see Jackson holding onto his cap and starting to act, telling something that seems to be song lyrics. He glanced in your direction with a reassuring look before he started talking.

''Don't avoid having something with me...'' He said in an emotional manner to Mark, who decided to play along and looked down, acting guilty.

''Look at me, why are you so shy?..'' He then walked towards Jaebum and Youngjae, opening Jaebum's left eye with his index and thumb of his right hand, and Youngjae's right eye his with left. They faked girly chuckles.

''What are you afraid of?!'' he said in an annoyed tone '' I know I'm not that great...'' He said leaning his forehead onto Jinyoung's, who innocently covered his mouth with the tip of his fingers, trying hard not to laugh.

''But...'' Then he turned his gaze towards you, his lips forming huge and playfull smile as he looked deeply into your eyes. Everyone then turned to look into the camera, also with big bright smiles, but only Jackson kept looking straight at you.

''...I think we'd be a hot couple'' He finally ended his sentence before the music started to play once again, it's Jackson's turn to shine in front of the camera. Its finally the time to show his rapping skills.

Smile.. he told himself. It isn't the time to feel moody..

While properly repeating his lyrics, he winked at the camera and smiled by giving you a cheerfull expression. Jackson sure knows how to bring back a happy atmosphere.. you told yourself, feeling somehow relieved.

Bambam's turn came, acting all flirty in front of you as you shook your head chuckling.

Everyone started feeling more or less tired and they couln't help but laugh at how exhausted they felt. Lastly Mark came towards you giving you the sign to follow him, the hardest part of the choreography came and everyone brought together all the strenght they had left to make the moves the right way.

The music stoped and all of them relaxed falling to the ground deeply sighing.

''This was really cool guys!'' You shot as the others happily smiled and cheered.

''SOOOOO?? are you my fan now Y/N?? Are you?? you are aren't you?? My rapping was greeat wasn't it???'' Jackson then got up and jumped excitedly in front of you like a little kid.

You handed the camera to Jaebum and the others gathered around him to look at the video, laughing at each other.

''Mmmhhmm I think Yugyeom part was cooler ~ '' At your words, Yugyeom suddenly looked at you, widening his eyes. It was very unexpected for him to hear something like that coming from you. He then pointed at himself in confusion.

''Yes you.'' You confidently said

''What about mee?!?! stop teasing me alreadyyy! tell me I was good! Give me compliments guys, I want some positive feedbacks!'' Jackson pleaded, shaking you by the shoulders while still looking at his friends.

''You were good Jackson'' Jaebum smiled, still looking at the camera

''Yea you were so funny!'' Youngjae added

''I have to admit'' You said as he looked at you dumbfounded.

''......JB give me the camera I have to record it she admitted I was cool'' He said as you laughed

''How is your group called?'' You asked

''We're Got7...'' Yugyeom answered emotionlessly looking at you.

''Creative'' You confidently smiled at him. His reaction changed. He didn't seem as intimidating as when you arrived.

''Let's eat guys I'm hungry'' Jinyoung whined, leaning on Mark's back and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

''Y/N Come with us, you worked hard aswell. You filmed very well, it's a good quality video.'' Jaebum politely invited you.

''I'm sorry but I have to be home soon-''

''Come on! We own you. I mean its free food how can you refuse? Its better than nothing since you helped us a lot with this video so I insist'' Jackson interrupted you. '' I will payyy~ ''

''Didn't you say you were poor?''

''Oh...this is true, Bambam's paying then''

''Wait why me?-'' The boy objected

''Because you're a gentleman?''

''Seriously guys I can pay for myself-''

''Can I have your number?'' Jackson randomly asked.

''...HuUuh?'' You blinked a few times in confusion.

''Slow down Casanova'' Bambam hit Jackson's shoulder and crossed his arms on his chest.

''THATS NOT IT! I meann, Jaebum liked the way you filmed us righttt?? It would be nice if you could come again and help us one more time? You enyoyed it too didn't you?'' Jackson explained.

''Well...I mean it was fun but-''

''Then I am the one who's going to get her number since I am the leader, and it'll be MY job to contact her'' Jaebum joined '' What do you say Y/N?''

''Sneaky leader...'' Jackson and BamBam teased their friend

While they were arguing with eachother you quickly sent a glance towards Yugyeom, who was standing behind everyone. He was slowly shaking his head from left to right, dangerously staring at you, with an unamused expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
48K 1.9K 80
By peahchels
2.9K 124 7
"Am I talking to Jackson Wang?" GOT7 Jackson Wang x Reader Have you ever dreamt of going on a date with your idol? Find Original Story on Tumblr: @KP...
914K 32.9K 200
Trash. 7 people get put in a group chat and madness and dorkiness ensues with some ships A HECKA LOT OF CURSING AND ADULT HUMOR BTW