Now What?

By NicoleRivera319

New York City without power, without transportation and without communication. How powerful is the sun? Abby... More

Now What? - Chapter 1
Now What? - Chapter 2
Now What? - Chapter 3

It's not over...

4 0 0
By NicoleRivera319

From the author:
When I first posted this story on Wattpad I had no idea what real revision was. After years of working with my writing group, a mentor I was blessed to get through the amazing Pitch Wars contest (class of 2016!), I have finally begun to grasp the concept. As a result this story has been, and continues to be, completely transformed. I am in the middle of what I think (I hope!) is the final rewrite before beginning the query process. If you'd like to see what that's starting to look like, I invite you to check out my new work on my Wattpad page, GIRL UNPLUGGED. That's the new name for this novel. I hope you like it. Happy reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
744K 41.2K 56
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1M 50.2K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
2.8M 29.2K 10
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...