The Heart of Mr.Billionaire ✔...

By Harry_Jayrone

47 CHAPTERS Highest Rank #1 in Hurts 12/20/2018 #83 in Romance on 06/15/2018 #117 in Romance on 04/20/2018 #... More

☆Taken Down (Under Editing)
01. The Heart of Mr. Billionaire
02. Cast Members
03. Prologue
04. Chapter 1
05. Chapter 2
06. Chapter 3
07. Author's Note
07. Chapter 4
09. Chapter 5
10. Chapter 6
11. Chapter 7
12. Chapter 8
13. Author's Note
14. Chapter 9 (EMRYS' POV)
15. Chapter 10
16. Chapter 11
17. Chapter 12
18. Chapter 13
19. Chapter 14
20. Author's Note
21. Chapter 15
22. Chapter 16
23. Author's Note
24. Chapter 17 (EMRYS' POV)
25. Chapter 18
26. Chapter 19
27. Chapter 20
28. Chapter 21 (Unedited)
29. Chapter 22 (Unedited)
30. Chapter 23 (Unedited)
31. Chapter 24 (Unedited)
32. Author's Note
33. Public Vote (🌟)
34. Public Vote Second Round (🌟)
35. Teaser for Chapter 25
36. Chapter 25 (EMRYS' POV) Unedited
37. Chapter 26 (Unedited)
38. Chapter 27 (Unedited)
39. Chapter 28 (Unedited)
40. Chapter 29 (EMRYS' POV) Unedited
41. Chapter 30 (Unedited)
42. Chapter 31 (Unedited)
43. Chapter 32 (Unedited)
44. Related to Chapter 32
45. Chapter 33 (Unedited)
46. Chapter 34 (Unedited)
47. Chapter 35 (Unedited)
48. Chapter 36 - Part 2 (Unedited)
50. Chapter 38 (Unedited)
51. Author's Note
52
53. Chapter 39 (Unedited)
54. Chapter 40 (Unedited)
55. Chapter 41 (Unedited)
56. Chapter 42 (Unedited)
57. Chapter 43 (Unedited)
58. Chapter 44 (Unedited)
59. Chapter 45 (Unedited)
60. Chapter 46 (Unedited)
61. Chapter 47 (Unedited)
62. Epilogue
63. Author's Note
64. SEQUEL
65. Updated!!
Announcement
1. Million Love

49. Chapter 37 - Part 3 (Unedited)

11.3K 514 65
By Harry_Jayrone

Hello December!!
🎄🎉

And
Hello to you too My Lovelies!
I hope you all doing good!

This Chapter is Heartily dedicated to
Rithi91

Sorry to have this chaper published for thrice. Cuz I did some changes and edits.
Sorry.

Look who I have found.
My boys Emax/Emaron
You can call whatever you want to!

I really do love them two!

♡♡♡♡

Sorry for taking a long time of period.
I hope you love this one.

ERRORS WILL BE THERE.
CUZ I DIDN'T GET TIME TO CHECK ON THEM!

❤❤

To be honest there will be some silly dialogues of Emrys..
Even I didn't know how I make Emrys this romantic.. 🙈

♡♡♡♡

Do check out my other Billionaire Story "A Miracle It Is"

Here You Go!

Happy Reading!

=READ! [ 📖📖]
=VOTE! [☆☆]
=COMMENT! [💭📝]

-------------------------------------------------------------

And this song is my favourite these days and I wrote this chapter listening to it. So it got turned out to be romantic I guess. Lol.. 👇

"If I Get My Way - Little Mix''

🎶Mmm....
This night, no, I don't wanna talk about her...
Tonight, I really wanna fix your hurt
'Cause I can see it in your face...
Your heart is breaking, heart is breaking...
And no, this night, no, I don't wanna hear her name...
Tonight, no, I don't wanna play her games....
'Cause I, I really wanna be the one to take you....
One to take you home...

[Pre-Chorus: Perrie]
Fed up of being the shoulder you cry on....
I want to be the shoulder you lie on
Everyday, every night....
I'll be fine, I'll be fine...
If you're mine....
Fed up of being the one that you lean on....
I want to be the one that you dream of....
Everyday, every night....
I'll be fine (I'll be fine, I'll be fine)🎶

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Well! I know, you had insecurities about my trust upon you and I don't blame you, because that's how I had made of my image in your mind...." I lisetend to him not trying to butt in..
"You know..." if what I heard was correct his voice was quivering.. "I have to tell you something..."

"About what?"

"It's about..You...."

"About me?" I was shocked.

"Yeah!" He said with his slight quavery voice.

"What is it about me?" But he was remaining silent setting his eyes heavenwards trying to filter something in his mind. "Emrys.." I grabbed him by the neckline of his t-shirt to make him look at me. There was a stunned silence for a couple of seconds before he gave the sound for his voice.

"It's about the day I locked you inside my private room in my office..." as those words escaped his mouth my fingers left his t-shirt all at once in the first second. I felt my brain and limbs become numb at his sudden statement. I couldn't help but peel myself off his body. I didn't know why for some reason it made my heart sink with the worry. That incident still had that kind of an effect on me. Uplifting myself off him I sat next to him but turning my back on him. The cold air froze me on my spot as a sick feeling took over me. I remained silent letting him tell whatever he was about to tell. As a matter of fact I never wanted to bring that topic nor talk about it. Cause if I did, I was afright it would change the things we have arduously built up between us. He too paralled himself next to me uplifting his body off the surface of the bridge.

"To be honest I didn't really try to molest you nor abuse you.. I just did try to scare you. I didn't have that idea stored anywhere within me either. The situation made me stiffen to act like a beast. I know I shouldn't have done that." He held his breath released making me astound more than million times. I twirled my head in his direction and stared at him in wide-eyed amazement.. A lone tear started truckling down my cheeks in the next second. But I was quick enough to sweep it off my face. Something did flick his eyes the fime he saw me cry....

"What? Yo-you didn't?" Still surprised, I asked.

"It's because I was kinda pissed of at you that day... Especially because of----" He stopped himself.

"Because of what?" I urged him to say what he had already stopped himself from telling.

"Leone...." he said out of nowhere.

"What?" I was shocked for the unknown time today. "Leone? What did he have to do with your anger?"

"A lot..."

"A lot? I don't get you... What does he have---"

"Because he was with you all the time I had my eyes on you...." he said all at once fuming himself with rage. His square jaw tightened making the muscles pop out in an instant. I didn't feel my heart beat for a moment as he said those words...

"Yo--you ha-had---..." I felt my throat tighten blocking me from talking.. "You had your eyes on me? But you still hated me that time I-----"

"Yes I DID. I---DID..." he shot that out spitefully... "But I still couldn't do it anymore. I tried to deny it. But some secret part of me never let me hold myself nor my feelings back. Cause this stubborn heart off mine was betraying my stupid brain.... Those strong feelings I had towards you were the fighters of my brain that controlled me like you were the chemicals that wanted them to live. Though I tried to fight them, still were they the ones who always had their victory. You had some kind of a chemistry in my brain I guess... Damnit!" he said trying to look away from me... I should be pushing him back or slapping him in his face for what all he said right now. But instead of that I was deeply staring into his hazel pools... His childish metaphors were something that I wanted to laugh at, through my draining tears. But I still resisted myself from doing it cause I had some other thing to do than doing that stupid thing.. With no hesitation I hugged him tight even surprising him. Sooner his arms went slithering around my body taking me into a warm hug.... My head was stored in his shoulders as he ran his long fingers through the locks of my hair.

"You have become a poet now..." I said with my happy tears as I clutched at his shoulders...

"For you, anything my baby..." he said resting his chin on the crown of my head....

"I Love it..." he tensed at my words.

"Not me...???" He asked out of the blue letting out a small chuckle.

Until you say that yourself, I don't...

"No.. But your words..." I chuckled at my own words. He remained silent not uttering a word.

"So you don't hate me anymore? For what I tried to do you on that day..?"

"You had your reasons and you have confessed them to me already... So for your question No.. I don't hate you..." I said with my whole heart. He pulled me back to face him.....

"Thank you babe...." He said pecking on my lips, but almost igniting the flame within me. Now he has become the drug that I couldn't contain myself from injecting into my delightful veins. I stared into his eyes... He gave me a knowing look making the blush do a freaking mess on my cheeks. He questioned me from his eyes to which I nodded dimissing that.

"I can read your mind..." he said twitching his lips up to a smirk..

"Huh?" I looked agape at him.

"If I did what you want me to do now, then I would not control myself babe. I would take you here right now.." he whispered closer to my ears sending a convulsive shiver down my spine... My heart beats ran abnormally fast at his romantic words.... Embarrassed, I pushed him but he wouldn't budge.

"Silly boy...." I said slapping on his chest...

"Yep your silly boy. Ain't I..??" he said pulling me in to another warm hug and resting his chin on my left shoulder... That words came out of Emrys caught me off guard making me remind of my past.

"You! You are a Jerk...."

"Yep your jerk.."

The words of Max tugged at my memory.. But I didn't let my past control my heart nor my mind anymore. So I just smiled closing my eyes; reminding of him and praying for him... I would always be doing that.....

At least I have got myself a man who takes care of me the same way he did...

"Um.. I have some other thing to tell you..." Emrys said pulling himself back.

What the?

How many surprises is he gonna give me today?

"Fine.. Process.." with a shaking chuckle I said tucking the stubborn strands of my hair behind my hair.... Though I asked him process my heart was beating rapidly thinking of what bomb he was gonna throw now... I was kind of feeling nervous right now...

"Well! It's not something about my fault. But Yours.."

"What? Mine?" I probed, puzzled.

"Yep exactly!"

"You're gonna tell or I would bug the hell out of you..." he smirked at me..

"It's about that f***** Kelly and for my baby's knowledge I didn't kiss her. I would have never done that... You just mistook it. Because I was punishing her for what she had caused you. She was betraying you. She is a b****, you don't really know of her.... A woman like her should not even live on this earth..." he said boiling himself with pure dander.

So what Mel and Gwen said was true...

"Why should she betray me? After all I was one of her best friends and I had done nothing to receive a betrayal from her?"

"She thought I was growing my feelings towards you that I truly did. She was jealous of you...."

Jealous of me? What for?

"What? Jealous of me? What a stupid girl!" I said but something clicked me.. My jaw dropped down at the realization. "Wait! That means, did she have a crush on you?" To say that made the jealousy engulf my body. He shrugged his shoulders at my question sweeping his fingers through his hair comfirming the answer for my question.

Fine! We'll play a game!

"Then she should have talked with me about that?" I said trying to control myself from bursting into a laughter.

"About what?" He asked with confusion, dropping his hand down...

"About the crush she had on you. Then I would have given her this arrogant and fiery boss of mine who I didn't even own at that moment..." I said playing a smirk on my lips. Never! I would never give him to any other woman in this universe. I would never share him with another woman...

His eyes darkened in a flick and before I could crackle into a laughter he attacked my lips making me fall back to the bridge...

Why does his punishing kiss have to be this insane?

It didn't take me a second to respond him with the equal fervour... His delicious lips did stimulating effect on mine as well as whole my body. After a few seconds he peeled his lips off mine as we both running out of breaths.. He deeply stared into my flaming eyes, heavily taking breaths up and down.

"Th-that wa-was unexpected.." I said under my harsh breaths.

"You deserved that...!!" He said pretending to be furious. I smiled at him as I pushed some fallen strands of hair back off his brow..

"But it was amazing yet..."

"Don't you dare say something like that ever again...." he said boring his hazel pools into my blue ones.

"Okay Ma'boss..." he gave a throaty chuckle at my statement before snuggle with me....

"Wait! Are you sure that you told me everything?" He looked taken aback my sudden question... Something did flick in his eyes.

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"I asked whether you have told me everything.. What if you'd tell me that you had some other thing to tell me again when we are having a some romantic moments..." giggled I asked him...

"Oh that! Yeah baby! I told you everything..." he shook his head showing his baby dimple on his cheeks... But something slid into my head out of nowhere. Not actually nowhere. A strong thing that I had set behind the back of my head.

Emrys No... You didn't tell me everything..

Why don't you tell me about Reece?

Why are you keeping that to yourself?

You know me as Chloe so don't I deserve to know you as Reece?

If he could say 'I love you' when I was Chloe why can't he confess that now? Those heart squeezing thoughts were eating my head up...

May be it is not him or is it him?

If it were him he should have told me that he is the Reece.. Yeah for sure he might have told me the truth...

But he still didn't do it...

So the fact that he is not 'Reece' is the reason he is behaving like he never did call me before and confess his true feelings to me..??

Yes! He is never insecured to say those three words all at once like he is doing now... But Reece did....

Even he did say that he told me 'Everything'. That means we have no secrets between us...

So Reece is not Emrys!

No Emrys is Reece! My brain was arguing with me.

Why does a part of me say it's Emrys?

Damn it!

We were lying there for a while cuddling up with each other...

"Emrys....." I thought of voicing that tantalizing question out....

"Hm...." he looked down at me.

"Why don't you---"

Ring... Ring...

As if on cue his phone rang stopping me from talking further. "Give me a second babe." he kissed on my cheeks before shoving his phone out of his pocket...

Was it a bad move of asking that?

Well! I should not be asking him.

What if it were not him and he would have bad thoughts of me...

Good time his phone interrupted me..

"Hey man..!" Emrys said the moment he answered the call. Tentacle of Relief closed my body as I got to know it was a 'guy' anyway.. With a smile on my face I looked at him absorbing each and every feature and expression on his carved face..

There's no secret and surprise why Kelly fell for a man like him..

Perfect! Just perfect!

"What made you remind of your brother after a long time what we can name eternity?" He asked the person on the other side.

Brother?

My brows creased up to a thin line..

"What?" He was like he just woke up from a dream. I questioned him with my eyes.. He cupped my cheek nodding at me. "You are getting married in six days and telling me now?" He yelled at him....

"No sorries... Keep my words. I will bug the hell out of you on your wedding day...." he said making a scowl spread-out on my face.

After a couple of minutes he hung up the call and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Who is that brother I don't know of.. I never knew you'd have another brother except Ethan..."

He cleared his voice before answering me... "Oh yeah it's my cousin Nigel. Nigel Xander... The only son of my aunt..." he said scanning his eyes over my face.

"Oh! Love to see her..."

I have got many persons to know.. That pleasant thought took birth in me.

"Yeah you will! Nigel is gonna get married in almost week... So you will get to see them all.."

"What? I am too joining you?"

"Yeah why not?" He questioned me furrowing his brows.

I gulped the thick lump in my throat...

"Are you sure? Or you are kidding me?" I asked not sure of his words.

"Why should I be kidding with you? When I say something I mean it and don't let me repeat myself for twice..." he said with a smirk...

"Tsk..tsk..Fine...." I answered making my face...

"Aren't you the cutest thing in this world?" He asked travelling his finger on the contours of my face..

Not saying a word I got myself more closer to him hugging him tightly.... The sudden tears blurred my vision...
"Hey! What happened?" He asked with his worried tone..

"Emrys.. Thank you for being so nice to me. And being the one I need most. You know, I had a bitter past and It squeezed my chest when I reminded of it.. But you truly helped me get it over.. I have been living with this pain for years. I tried to move on, but I couldn't and then you came and now I have started to live a new life. Thank you for being the man I had always wanted...." I said still with my flows of tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Hush! No more cries. No one can set us apart. I will always be there with you.. Trust me!" He said caressing my back with small circles.

"I trust you more than everything.." The happiness embraced me the moment his words did it magic in my heart.. "I always do..." I said as I adjusted myself in his embrace not wanting to peel myself off him. Even though I had been under his warmth before, it always felt fresh to be hugged by him as well as to feel it as the first time... It felt like I had been missing his hugs for ages. At the same time, I felt his warm lips press over my brows instead of a reply..

"Do you trust me?" I asked him feeling him tensed at my words... That was what I wanted from him other than anything on this earth. Fine except Love!

"Yes! More than myself.." He said heaving a big sigh....

"Even with Leone?"

"Urghh.. Way to spoil the mood" he groaned...

"Tell me!"

"Yes! Even with him and even with all the other men out there.. Happy!"

"A lot!" I said chuckling in his chest.

"Thank you for accepting me with all my faults and rude, outrageous and crazy behaviours.. Thank you for forgiving me too..." as he said I planted a kiss on his hammering chest.... I felt him shudder before smiling... "And I knew you would forgive me anyways."

I raised my face up to meet his gaze. "You knew.. Fine! What if I didn't...?" I asked pulling myself back fully facing him.

"You wouldn't do that, I knew it..." he said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.... His small actions sent tingles through my dancing veins...

"Yeah? Then what was that about 'Which would decide whether I would be with you or----?' You had already decided to go away. Hadn't you?" I asked him mimicking his words from his incompleted sentence early, but catching him off guard...

"Nope sweetheart, you didn't let me complete properly.. It was 'which would decide whether I would be with you or you would be with me..." he said playing a smirk on his face.

"What? Where did that sentence come from? Even it doesn't truly exist in the world...."

"It comes after me...."

"Very funny..." I rolled my eyes...

"Not funny. Though you had tried to go away from me I would have kept you with me. Cause that was my promise to you. Remember???"

"Always.." I said placing my right hand on my heart... Following he placed his hand on mine making my heart palpilate to no extent. We stayed there for another few more minutes feeling the sweet moments of our first romantic date....

"Hey my peppercorn don't you feel hungry. It's almost mid night now. And we didn't complete our date yet.." tweaking me out of my wonderland he asked me.

"Yeah true.... My tummy will blast so soon... So Gentleman! Be the one to start it..." I said earning another heart piercing smile from him.

"Okay..." nodding at me he rose up to his feet and then helped me stand up. "But one thing!"
He stopped me in my tread..

"What?"

"I think I deserve a pre date kiss...." he said scratching the nape of his neck.

"What? What kind of a kiss it is? I had never heard of it."

"Fine! That one too can be named after this..."

"But you got many already..."

"But not in this way..." he said showing me the moon which had set up diffusing its beams all over the place.. The coldness engulfed us as the daughters of moon which had decorated the sky were adding more illumination to the aerosphere.... It was extra especially cold today.... "Under the moon..." A heart warming smile took birth on his face as he leaned himself in claiming my lips succeeding to yearn for more of him. He kissed me passionately like there would be no tomorrow.

"My Moon...." he said cupping my cheeks as we pulled apart to stare into each one's eyes..

For one last time he planted a chaste kiss on my forehead and All of a sudden we felt something fall over us and As we set our gaze upward the flakes of white crystals were falling obliquely on us as well as all over the land making the place illuminate with white flashes... The realizatin hit us...

"It's snowing...." both of us said together as wide happy grins spread across our faces.

The winter night itself descended on us as the flakes of freezing december had started to fall down..

A new beginning!

My heart yearned for foreseeing this most awaited christmas and to think what it would be like to feel with My Man Emrys..

************************************

So what do you think of this chapter?

Good or bad?

So my lovelies if you like to know about 'Nigel Richaos Xander' the cousin of Emrys, you can read his story "A Miracle It Is" 😀🙈🙈

Do check my profile, you will get it!

Well guys!
Do Vote & Comment!

We'll meet soon!

Stay tuned!

Love ya! ❤

Harry_Jayrone.

*********-01.12.2017-*********
(23.40pm)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

975K 38K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
968K 61.5K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...
409K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
308K 15.1K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...