Gods beautiful flowers

By 1susan78

This book is about how God made the beautiful flowers of the world. More

The sunflower
The rose
The dasiy
The larkspur
The anemone
The carnation flower
The buttercup flower
The orchids flower
The bleeding heart flower
The cut flower

The dahlia flower

9 1 1
By 1susan78

Now as you look at out next stop you see another flower of God creation here is the one and only the dahlia flower it is an very delicate flower, it's texture is very insquidsant to it.

Sometime the dahlia flower has many different kinds of colors brown, blue, and green I alway wonder why they are like that it because they are a little chubbier I guess I never know well it such and cool good looking flower that I like.

Picture yourself outside and all of a sudden a dahlia flower pop up in your garden and you started to cut it out I wonder if you can make a wedding dress out of the dahlia flower try to imagine that?

Love seeing these kind of flower very amazing I hope one day I get to see it 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

(By the way sorry about the short chapter but enjoy the next one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
14.7K 308 22
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
24K 953 14
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
79.7K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...