(Undertale Au Sans X Reader)...

By Nikzvb02

(I'm bad at description) Y/n lives alone, what if the sanses fall in her house and fall for her? Who would sh... More

The first meeting
AUS!?!?
memories
title?
(oml I forgot to update yesterday) the bros
Him
a/n
a/n
the rad dude
a/n
a/n
title?
a/n
a/n
hdhsejendv

intro

5.1K 71 33
By Nikzvb02

You are Y/N L/N, you are 18  while your you are a fan of Undertale and the AU'S your favorite is AU/N you also have a tiny crush on the sanses.  What if you met most of the sans and they fall for you? who would take your heart?

Y/N has been always been a happy child but when her parents died, her hope has been going down because her having no friends led bullys in her life except one your best friend, Bf/N.Shes been there for her until she moved but she still visits you but it's rare.

Y/N is also very rich but she doesn't brag about it. She live in a cozy mansion, her room is the biggest room of course.

I'm putting maybe all the AU sans ik N srry if u don't like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.5K 54 33
𝙷𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈𝙰𝚈 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Sadly continued :3
146K 16.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...