Promises (COMPLETED)

Galing kay sweethoneybey

That Mother (sequel) [BOOK 2] Higit pa

The characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Q/A
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
Epilogue
Promises 2
New story

33

1.4K 63 48
Galing kay sweethoneybey

30 comments + 30 votes = update

6 months later April 23, 2017

"Mom! Momma! Mother! Mommy! Madre!" I heard jasmine yell from inside the house, "Beyonce!"

"What Damn it!"

She stepped out the house into the backyard. She smiled, "Hey daddy" she greeted. Anthony said hey as he laid his head on my 7 month pregnant belly.

"Mom-"

"Call my name one more time"

"When are the people coming to set up the food court?"

"At 4 Jasmine it's barely 3:15" I replied looking at her. She groaned.

"Well can I go get the cake?"

"No"

"Balloons?"

"Nope"

"Ice cream?"

"Hell nah"

"Candles"

"Got me fucked up"

"Bruh. Mom, it's my birthday"

"Okay. You lucky you getting a party. So go sit ya little behind down and wait till everyone gets here"

She pouted, "I'm 17" she mumbled walking away

"What was that?!" Her dad asked

She turned to look at us, "can I go for a drive at least?"

"With who car?"

She rolled her eyes walking away. Well yea you guessed it. It's finally jasmines 17th birthday and i have been waiting day by day for it to come. Jasmine finally found a job (she works at Clare's) and she finally received her license in March. For Christmas she got a car, but she wanted to be a bad dumbass teenager and take it for a ride and reck it, so now she is carless. Well not necessarily she has a 2013 mazda6. I would be stupid to buy a 2017 one. Yes she was punished, she can't drive the car until I feel as if she is responsible enough to drive it. It's been a full 3 months since she has driven it and it's not my fault at all.

As for Mika and jasmines relationship? Oh jesus😭 it was something else however they ended up as just being buddies. As for Anthony and I we decided to take it slow and just worry about our three kids we have together and unfortunately I'm having what I wasn't expected to have. Blue is excited as well as jasmine. As for blue? She is bad as ever. She gets her mouth from her big sister. Everything she hears jasmine say, she goes back and use it on me. Overall she is a good child.

Most importantly I received full/joint custody for all of my kids. After jay and I divorced he wanted to just co parent a long with the son he unexpectedly has with another woman around the same age as my youngest. Sad right? How I fought for my marriage for 4 years. When I told Anthony that I was pregnant he was ecstatic. He is finally getting what he wants. I mean more boy problems of course.

In the deck of Time the door bell rang and it was the party people. They did their thing as I did mine. [...] sitting on my ass. Once 6:30 came around it started to get packed with family members and friends. You know what I did?

That's right.

I sat on my ass. I didn't know why Anthony was still laying with me, but that's none of my business. I have to admit it was funny seeing jasmine running around trying to get her stuff together. Her besties from New York came to celebrate so they were all matching as well. Surprisingly I seen Mika. She came to me

"Hello Mrs. Carter"

"Hello mikayla. How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. You know where I can set her present at?" She asked smiling

I'm not gone lie and say that Mika is ugly cuz she is actually cute, but she is ugly in the inside. She likes to play with girls feelings just like these other dudes. I'm just happy jasmine learned her lesson after giving her a second chance.

I pointed to the table and she nodded.

Anthony got up and made me a plate. As we were eating jasmine came to us with a tall white boy behind her.

"Mom...dad...I want you guys to meet Michael"

We both looked at him as he awkwardly smiled. I glanced down at his right hand and it was around my daughters waist.

"Waz gud" Anthony greeted, "But remove your hands from around my daughter before I strangle your little ass, boy"

He immediately removed it wiping his hands on his pants. I smiled shaking my head. I might as well be a little nice, "Hello I'm Beyonce, Jasmine's mother" I reached my hand out

"Nice to meet you mrs. Carter" he shook my hand back

I frowned

"Call me Ms. Knowles or Ms. Beyonce " I bluntly said

He nodded

"You not a teacher bey" I heard my baby daddy say, " 'call me Ms. knowles or Ms. Beyonce' who the hell?"

I just ignored him. Jasmine grabbed Michaels hand and intertwined them, "well this is my boyfriend Michael"

"Michael who?!" We both asked

"Boyfriend?!" Anthony shouted, "I must not be hearing correctly. You telling me you dating this white boy?!"

"Sir, I'm not white I'm-"

"Did you just interrupt me? Did this white privilege boy just interrupt me?"

I shook my head, "Anthony stop it"

He sat back pissed rubbing my stomach as the twins changed positions. I removed his hand as soon as one of my kids kicked the shit out of me. I glared at him and he smiled.

Stupid ass

"I didn't mean to interrupt you sir, it's just I'm not white"

"Well you look like it so I'm going by what I see"

Jasmine groaned, "can you not dad?"

"Can you get this white boy away from me before he start shooting all the minority's up in here?"

"Anthony!" I yelled looking at him, "what is wrong with you?!"

He looked at me shaking his head, "you know what I'm not finna start with you today"

"You being racist Anthony you know I'm against that...I'm sorry sweetie" I apologized to Michael. He just looked hurt in the face. I felt bad for him.

"You are But I'm not. Get this white boy away from me"

"Dad he isn't white!" Jasmine yelled

"Lower your voice young lady"

She folded her arms rolling her eyes, "you never fucking listen" she mumbled

"Excuse me?" Her dad asked

She just looked at him.

Anthony smiled shaking his head, "like I said get this white boy away from me"

"You don't even live here" jasmine said

"Okay and I don't give a flying fuck! Get that white ass small dick no lip having ass boy away from me!"

Jasmine just stayed mute. Michael just looked at her for support but it wasn't there. Jasmine knows how much her father dislikes whites due to what happened to his sister. Unfortunately she was taken advantage of by a white male, she never got justice but instead they sent her back to Mexico cuz she was "illegal". She is jasmine youngest auntie, Yareli.

Michael shook his head walking away. All jasmine did was stand there looking at her father. Right then and there I knew that this was the end of their relationship for jasmine and that boy. Jasmine gave zero support. Never did she try to explain to her father that indeed Michael is a black boy. I can tell he has black in him due to his curly hair and full lips.

///

Soon the party came to an end. I wasn't able to talk to Michael because he left the house right after he walked away from me. I felt bad for not sticking up for him but it's hard when you have to choose between your boyfriend & your parents.

Michael and I started off as friends and soon it turned into a relationship about three months ago. Mika and I broke up last year sometime around after Christmas. I already know my momma gone say I'm moving to fast when I'm actually not.

I cleaned up the mess the best I could before heading up to my room. But aye yo bitch Jasmine 17 now! I'm like 1 year away from moving out this damn house and Living on my own WITHOUT my parents telling what to do with my life. I mean they trying to guide me in the right direction and all, but let me just live my life on my own terms.

When I got out the shower I got dressed and went on my laptop to submit my essay before the deadline. After it was submitted, I heard a tap on my window. I slowly looked over at it noticing it was Michael.

How the hell?

I opened the window and watched as he struggled to fit his 6'4 ass in my room. I laughed when he fell. I helped him up. When he stood up all he did was look down at me with sad eyes.

I'm not trying to argue right now, but I can feel it coming

"Look-"

"Save it okay?" He interrupted. I took a step back as he leaned on my dresser with his head down, "I understand that you wouldn't disrespect your father or mother, but you didn't even make an attempt to stop me from leaving at least. I thought you had let them know I was just a light skin mixed boy that is white passing."

"Baby I didn't know my dad was going to react like that"

"It wasn't just your dad though. Your mom gave me a unwelcome expression when she first seen me"

"Okay"

He looked at me with no emotion, "Okay? Is all you have to say"

I shrugged, "what do you want me to do Michael? Go downstairs and demand my parents to respect you? I can't do that..."

"You always "can't" do something"

"What is it? What is this about?"

"It's about you not sticking up for me!"

"I tried!"

He tripping right now. I legit tried to explain to my dad

"No you didn't! Why didn't you notify your parents before hand that we were dating?"

"I don't know!" I stopped and calmed down, "Michael I'm sorry Okay"

He just looked at me before taking off the promise ring I gave him.

"No we not breaking up, put that shit back on" I walked to him grabbing his hands, "We not breaking up Michael"

He just looked down at me, "You need time to decide whether or not you want your parents to understand our relationship"

"I can't help it if my dad is racist!"

"It's not only your dad! It was your mom too! She gave me a look!"

I rolled my eyes holding back my tears. He really about to break up with me over some dumb shit.

"There must be another bitch"

He frowned real quick, "Why would I be talking to another bitch?!"

"I don't know! Maybe because you breaking up with me out of nowhere for some dumb ass reason! Really over what my parents think of you!"

"Jasmine, I love you, but I can't be with you if your parents are going to keep throwing insults about my race and the color of my skin"

I sat on my bed crying, "We not breaking up"

He laid the ring on my dresser, I got up real quick, "put the fucking ring back on"

"Move"

"No put the fucking ring back on"

He just looked down at me

"Michael put the fucking ring back on I'm not playing witchu! We not breaking up over this shit okay!?!"

He grabbed my chin leaning down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, "You not leaving me"

I jump up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up. I broke the kiss and looked up at him.

Yes, he still has to look down at me even when he picks me up. I'm only 5'2... sadly

"I'll talk to them okay? I promise" I said, "my mom is understanding and if I can't get through my dad then my mom most definitely will. Just give me sometime"

"Ight" he laughed putting me down. I hugged his waist looking up at him

"Now put that ring back on and don't you ever take it off you understand me?" I demanded. He grabbed the ring putting it back on

"Yes ma'am" he smiled.

I giggled

"I love you" I stated with a smile on my face.

I'm not gonna lie I love this boy with all my heart. We started off as friends, then I started catching feelings. I realized that he is a good respectful guy. He spoils the shit out of me and is a good influence. He influenced me to stop ditching my classes and smoking weed. There was a time I wanted the Dih...but I didn't get it. He is marriage material. He waits till marriage before having sex. It's gone be hard cuz I'm only a sophomore and he is a senior. His parents has hella money but they are very humble. He is a straight mommas boy, so I feel like she isn't gone like me for some odd reason.

Me and Michael has so much in common and not only do we like each other, we do everything together. I mean I'm not perfect and neither is he, but he isn't a fuck boy. He gave me the password to all his shit.

You don't believe me huh? I know cuz I don't believe it myself. He is a straight A student athlete and works with his dad on the weekends. He cooks and cleans....he is just perfect. The best thing is...he is big asf. I felt it bruh.

I rubbed my hands through his body

"Where did you go when you left?"

"I went home" he said, "my Mom was over here listening to Marvin Gaye slow dancing with my dad. I mean she can't even get up and get the remote when it's right next to her, but she can slow dance with my dad? The struggle"

I laughed, "I mean she is black right?"

"Yea"

"Well that explains everything" I laughed, "my mom does the same thing"

"But she pregnant though"

"You right" I smirked, "so if she pregnant that means she can't catch us..."

"Jasmine no"

"Whhyyy" i whined

"Cuz it's disrespectful"

"To what?"

"Have sex" he whispered, "your mom is up. That's disrespectful"

"So if she was sleep you would do it?" I asked pulling him with me to my bed.

"No. I wouldn't even do it if she wasn't here"

I pouted

"Plus we not even married"

I smiled, "so if we were-"

"I would still say no"

I threw a small tantrum, "Baby it's my birthday. Don't you think I deserve something at-least?"

"What you want"

I grabbed his waist unbuckling his jeans. He didn't stop me. I was getting hella excited. I laid on my back pulling him down latching our lips together. Once I got his pants loose, he grabbed my boy shorts cupping my butt. He sucked on my neck leaving hickies. Normally I would say don't leave one, but since my mom knows I'm dating him...fuck it.

I was about to put my hands inside his boxers until He quickly got up laughing while pulling his pants up.

"You thought"

"Babyyyyyyy"

"Nooooooooo. What if she catches us"

"My Mom is pregnant" I looked at him pissed, "with twins. Do you think she gone come in here?"

"Your dad"

"He doesn't even live here"

"So why-"

"He just screws my mom on a daily basis and then leaves"

"Oh"

It got quiet in the room. I sighed and stood up to grab my lotion cuz I was ashy

"Baby" Michael stopped me, "you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly

I shook my head, "nah I'm okay" I choked out holding back tears

He pulled me to him, "You sure? You know I'm here for you right?"

"Yea" I choked. My head fell down

"Hey" he lifted my head, "you too beautiful to be putting your head down. Queens don't put they heads down; their crown will fall. So keep your head up baby"

I smiled. He always knows what to say to keep me smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I walked him to the window. Once his body was out he leaned up and kissed me passionately, "call me if you need anything okay? I love you"

I giggled, "I love you too"

He let go before kissing me repeatedly. I backed up laughing, "Baby leave"

"Ight. Bye"

"Bye" I watched as he jumped from my side roof to hang on to the drapes before landing on the trash can. He walked away blowing me a kiss before fitting between the fence heading to his car. I sighed feeling the loneliness before shutting my window. My phone dinged. I looked and seen it was him. I smiled and replied

Okay 😂😂 I'll see you on Monday baby
Sent 11:54pm
Read 11:54pm

Before I went to bed I posted on Instagram

Liked by nickiminaj, mikeywinn and 19,530 others

Gigifrm_nyc this boy right here has changed my life drastically in the past year. You helped me when I was down and you always make sure I smile. I love you so much and I miss you when you aren't around. (I should write 4 my mom cuz that was straight bars 😂😂) anyways you inspire me to do better and be my full worth and potential. Without you I would be lost, I LOVE YOU BABY❤️❤️😘😘😘don't let anyone come between us 💍💋👣🔒 Also I want to say thank you for all of you that came out and celebrated my 17th birthday party. It was fun and I had a blast with all my friends @domo_nique @hailiedaily @mad_son_luv @Arida_barbie @bby_bre and @swavvy_mika a special thanks to my mommy and daddy @beyonce & @tony_G thank you guys so much❤️❤️ I love you guys. And to my other family members and friends that came, THANK YOU! Goodnight #17yrsold
View all 15,876 comments
tony_G your welcome bbyg también te amo ❤️
mikeywinn love you too baby ❤️❤️😍😍
2 minutes ago

It wasn't until later on I noticed that this is the first time I ever wrote about someone I loved other than my family members to the world. I guess he gone post a pic of me and make it official.

30 comments + 30 votes = next update

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

366K 14.5K 79
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie? Sarayah Thompson is forced to answer this question when she finds out the woman she cal...
1.4K 60 6
Years after returning home keara found home in arm's of her parents decided that there is where she belongs it's time for someone to wake up
10.9K 356 27
The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her mom refused to let her live with her da...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...