The Ascent To Love

By TheFaultInOurStars

A phone call and an estranged father’s dying wish has forced Alexis Williams in the last place she has ever w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Afterword

17.7K 1.1K 195
By TheFaultInOurStars

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to read The Ascent To Love. It was such an honor and a pleasure to write a story for The Fault In Our Stars movie.

When I first started this short story, I thought it would be easy to write about extraordinary love. However, the longer I wrote, the more I realized how deep and complex love really is. There is no single definition that can capture its meaning, because to every person love means something different. But I think the one idea we can all agree on is that love is worth fighting for…and isn’t that conscious choice what makes something ordinary become extraordinary? 

Let me know your thoughts and I hope to see you all at the movies on June 6th

Thanks,

Lindsey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.6K 8
“They’re brothers even though they’re drastically different, but I think I might have fallen for the wrong one.” -- Azalea Walters, a popular girl tu...
532 31 9
Deep beneath the ocean, stretching hundreds of miles alongside the Pacific Northwest coastline, lies the Cascadia subduction zone-a fault on the verg...
115K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
237 1 33
"This ride has been temporarily terminated due to external threats. Please remain calm and stay in your seats. The train will resume shortly." Kate w...