The Forgotten Potter (Draco M...

Books4life17 tarafından

Hi I'm Violet Lillian Potter. I am 13 and live in Canada. I have a lot of friends all over Canada because I l... Daha Fazla

The Forgotten Potter (Draco Malfoy Love Story)
The Letter
9 and 3/4
"Dead" sister
post
contest
keep sending
today

The Sorting

656 31 1
Books4life17 tarafından

"Follow along now" Professor McGonagall says, leading us to the Great Hall.

She called everyone then it was my turn.

"Evans, Violet" She says proudly.

I walk up with my head held high.

I sit on the stool a hat is placed on my head.

'hmmmm another Potter, don't worry I won't tell anyone that, you know the truth in many ways than one, you could be very sly when you want to, you should meet Mrs.Lovegood, she would be a dear friend, hmmm I say this is very hard! I chose'

"SlyHuffRavDoor" The hat shouted.

"pick one please" Dumbledore said calmly.

" I can't" there was a loud sound of gasping. "Violet Lillian Potter will be able to chose any house she wants each day" the hat cried out.

"Sit down please" Dumbles said.

I went and sat down with the Griffindor's.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

985K 24.8K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
639K 23.3K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
466K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
444K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...