Faking Love (Narry)

By hotteas

✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody... More

headlines; sneak peek
copyright; disclaimer; author's note
things we did; holding hands
things we did; cuddling on couches
things we felt; jealousy
things we felt; confusion
things we felt; affection
things we said; i love you
things i said; i'm sorry [fin]

things we did; kissing and telling

18K 1K 700
By hotteas

One Direction - Kiss You (Official)

LongLiveStoran

2 hours ago • Shared publicly

they should remake this vid and just

use the narry pics from today

#betitdbreaktherecord

"Rise and shine, and give God the glory, glory! Rise and shine, and give God the glory, glory!" A loud voice sings incredibly off key, right next to my ear, and I refrain from reaching out and literally strangling Niall.

"Shut up right now, or I will kill you." I mutter into my pillow, and attempt to roll over, but he's lying on top of my comforter, making it nearly impossible to go anywhere.

"Now that is no way to say good morning to you boyfriend." Niall continues to speak as loud as he seemingly can.

"Your love of annoying me must really outweigh your hatred for my existence." I rub the sleep from my eyes after realizing this idiot isn't going to let me go back to sleep.

"What? You don't like that song? We used to sing it at church camp. Thought you could use a little Jesus."

I'm going to kill him. It's going to happen.

"Actually Reese called. We get to go on a date today." Niall continues, channeling his inner seven year old girl as his voice reaches pitches even Louis couldn't hit.

I manage to shift so that I'm sitting up. I glare to my left, and receive a snooty look from Niall. "Please tell me how you managed to get into my house so that I can make sure you don't do it again."

"For being an international pop star, you're quite forgetful when it comes to mundane things like locking your front door."

"Thanks Nan. I'll remember next time."

Niall snorts at my reply. "And don't forget to wash behind your ears, sonny."

"Please get out of my bed." I groan in frustration. "Then, if you would ever so politely find your way out of my life; that would be fantastic."

"You should knock on wood. You'll never know when I might be gone one day. You'll regret saying that, because you'll miss me so much." Niall pulls a serious face, and I can't help but wish I could reach over and smack it off.

"Okay, Sarah McLachlin. Go away."

"Seriously. I could end up with cancer, and then I'd be gone." He tries again, still not obeying me and getting up.

"One, stop reading The Fault in Our Stars. Even you should know it's a dreadful book. Two, get out of my bedroom. I believe I've said that twice now."

"Okay, mum. Fine." Niall climbs down from my bed, and turns to look at me one last time before leaving my room. "Dress nicely. I don't date slobs."

He's one to talk. It's a wonder he lets Lou even style his hair. Grumbling and complaining under my breath, I emerge from the warmth of my blanket cocoon. Yanking clothes from my dresser drawers, I head into the adjoining bathroom to brush my teeth and such.

I've only taken around fifteen minutes, and I'm nearly finished when I hear Niall call from somewhere in the house. "Hurry up already, you are such a girl!"

"And you're such a prick!" I call back, and I hear his faint laughter. Why he's so chipper and light today, especially at nine in the morning, I'm not too sure. Whatever the reason, it's not a good one, and he needs to simmer down.

I walk out into the living room area to find Niall eating an orange, leaving the peels on the table in front of the sofa. "Sure, of course you can eat my food. There's no reason you should have to even ask. And whilst you're at it, go ahead and leave your filthy remains all over my living room. I don't mind."

"You talk a lot. Shut up, why don't you?" Niall says between orange slices.

"Why do we have to do this so early, anyway?" I ask, just ignoring his terrible manners.

"Reese said we've gotta be together all day and do 'couply' shit." Niall makes air quotes with one hand, holding the bloody orange he didn't ask for in the other.

"What's that even mean?" I grab an apple from my fruit bowl (The one that no longer has any orange colored citrus in it. Wonder why that could be, Niall?) and lean against the breakfast nook.

"It means you've got to show the world that you love me Harry. It shouldn't be too hard, seeing as you're so obsessed with my face." Niall smiles wide and I refrain from rolling my eyes at him.

"Should we head out, then?"

"Yeah, let me just finish this orange. Don't want to get it all over the car, you know?" Oh yes, because getting it all over my living room is so much better.

"Whatever." I grab my car keys from their spot on the counter, and double check to make sure my phone is in my jacket pocket. Having both, I wait for Niall to throw his peels away (thank God), and then we both make our way to my car.

"What if we took your motorcycle instead?" Niall suggests, and I snort out a laugh.

"And have you groping me for however long? No thank you."

He gets into the passenger side of my black Escalade, and we drive in silence for a few minutes before I realize I have no clue where I'm supposed to be heading.

"Where are we going?"

"Reese said to go somewhere that we can walk around and the paparazzi can find us easy." Niall says, not really paying attention and reading from his phone.

"Who's so important that you've been staring at your screen for the past five minutes?" I ask him, only somewhat interested in his reply. I turn right, heading toward Hyde Park, figuring that it's a good place to walk and be noticed.

"Barbara asked if I wanted to hang out today. I sadly declined, because as you know, I have a date."

"No need to sound so bitter about it. We're going to the park. It should be..." I attempt to think of a word that isn't offensive. "decent."

"Decent my arse. Sure, the park with a girl might be alright, but I'm stuck with you." Niall complains, sliding his phone back into his pocket. If I weren't driving right now, I would probably have punched him. I'm generally a passive person, honest. He just brings out the worst in me sometimes.

"Reese told you not to talk to Palvin anymore, remember?" I remind him, hoping that the reminder would bring about the same effect as a slap might have.

"Do you think we could get him fired?"

"I highly doubt it. We've got him for the next year at least." I change lanes so as to turn into the car park on Park Lane. We continue in the car in silence, not speaking again until the engine is off and the doors are opening.

"Are we just going to walk around, then?"

"I guess." I shrug, walking beside Niall as we step onto the stone pathway. "We should stay out of the trees."

"So by the road?"

"Yeah."

"What if we get mobbed by fans?" Niall sounds genuinely worried for the first time today, and the reminder that he is extremely claustrophobic crosses my mind.

"Let's hope that doesn't happen." There's a flash to our left, and I refrain from rolling my eyes. "Paps are here already."

"They were probably following us. Maybe Reese called the stations?" Niall offers. It would make sense, Reese anonymously tipping off photographers and reporters that Niall and I would be on a date today.

"Probably."

"Your one word answers are so stimulating. I love talking to you. It's so in-"

I cut him off with a shove, and he laughs (no doubt playing it up as a joke for the cameras). "Don't shove me, jackoff."

"Don't sass me, doll face." I pull him by his wrist so that he's close to me. "I told you I didn't like it."

"Look at you! Touching me and everything. Those cameras must be a real motivator." Niall snorts on a sarcastic laugh, and I roll my eyes.

"Keep walking, Niall."

"Yes, ma'am."

I stick my hands in my pockets so that the cameras don't catch me squeezing my fists together. Not for the first time today, I find myself scarily close to strangling my band mate.

"Are we just going to walk around for two hours, then?" Niall asks after a considerable time had passed.

I scan the park area we are now in, taking in all the trees and morning runners. There's a children's park not too far away, and I point toward it. "We could go to the playground?"

"I've always wanted to date a four year old. Now I guess it's finally happened." Niall croons.

"You're the one complaining about walking." I mumble under my breath, although he hears me just fine.

"Would you like me to push your swing? Is that it?" Niall leans into my shoulder, and I see various flashes out of the corner of my eye again.

"As long as I can push you off a cliff afterwards." I smile facetiously at him, and his eyes shoot daggers at me - though his mouth still forms a wide grin. He's a good actor, I'll give him that.

"If you fall off your swing, it isn't my fault." He says and pulls me toward the metal playground. The swings are on the side we came from, so we have no reason to walk far. I pick a seat that allows my back to be facing the open field so that the paparazzi have a more difficult time.

Niall pulls the ropes that hold the swing up, and pushes me forward. He has to do it a few times before I end up off the ground, but once the swing gets going and I get the hang of when to move my legs, he pushes me fairly high. Because of my weight, the chain bounces in its holder, scaring my half to death and making me wish I hadn't volunteered myself for this activity. "Okay," I say, dropping my feet down so they skid the swing to a stop. "We're done here."

"Afraid of a little bouncing?" Niall teases me, but I can tell it's halfhearted. He seems bored out of his mind, and I'm not much better off.

"As far as you know, that thing could have fallen and killed us both."

"World famous celebrities Harry Styles and Niall Horan are killed in tragic swing set accident." Niall imitates a news broadcaster, and I attempt to hide my smile. Remembering that we're supposed to be appearing as though we're smitten with each other, I allow my grin to return, and I wrap my arm around Niall's shoulders.

"Where to next, my love?" I ask him, and I see a few paparazzi talking amongst themselves and pointing towards us. So far, no fans have spotted us, and I hope it stays that way.

"Stop with the pet names before I punch you in the dick." Niall threatens. "We could go take a nap in the grass over there."

I follow the direction his hand is pointing, and my eyes settle on a small field of flowers, most likely just a portion of the park that they let grow wild. I nod in agreement, and we head over.

The grass is nearly up to my knees, that's how tall it is, and the flowers are all white and fragile. Niall plops down immediately, laying back in the grass, looking up at me to follow suit. I do, laying down beside him.

We rest in silence for a few awkward minutes. "So, this is nice."

"Don't try to make something good out of this." Niall turns to head to glare at me. "Jesus Christ, did you put enough cologne on? You smell like a twelve year old boy on his first date."

I know he's just being whiny. I didn't put on any cologne this morning, purely for this reason. I didn't want Niall to assume I cared about how he looked at me and what he thought. I don't, and I never will.

"Oh," Niall continues. "Speaking of first dates, and dates in general. Harry, we're supposed to be on one."

"And?" I ask, not really following. We look like we're on a date, right?

"I didn't tell you this earlier, but -"

"Just tell me, Niall. I don't know why you didn't just say it before. Drama queen." I huff.

"Reese says we have to snog a bit." He rushes his words, like he's so relieved to get them out of his mouth, but he hates what he's saying so much that he wishes they would go back in.

Kissing Niall? It's not something I want to do. Ever. At all. I haven't even thought about it.

"No."

"You know you want to." Niall smirks at me, rolling onto his side and crunching the grass around him.

"No." I say again.

Niall leans closer to me. "You sure?"

I can feel my face heating up, and I can't meet his eyes. He's too close right now. I see the convergence of paparazzi on the sidewalk, and I swallow the lump in my throat. "I'm sure."

"Then I guess you're going to hate this." Niall leans in all the way, pressing his lips on mine. Even with all the time I had to prepare for this, it didn't make it any better. His lips are slightly chapped, he's a little too forceful, and I want to be anywhere but here. He leaves my mouth for moment to whisper, "You're so good at pretending."

I never thought I would be saying this. "Shut up and kiss me."

Niall laughs, and begins kissing me again. This time, with a little more prep time and a silent pep talk for myself, I am able to react. If my eyes were open, I'm positive all the flashes of cameras would blind us both. Niall pulls me forward, making me sit up on my elbows.

He positions himself so that I'm technically in him arms, although still sitting on my own. The grass is itchy, and his lips don't quite fit well with my own. I try to put some effort into this kiss, for the cameras, reaching my hand out to play with his hair. It's fluffy and soft, although I try not to think about that. This is awkward enough already.

I haven't kissed someone in years. Sure, I've kissed a few people, but not really kissed. You know? I haven't really snogged anyone in a long time, and as Niall tries to get me to open my mouth slightly- I would be lying if I said it didn't startle me.

"Okay, that's enough." I pull away from him, and clear my throat. "That's enough."

Niall leans back on his elbows, matching my position. We're quiet for a moment or two (myself trying to process what just happened, and him doing something Niall-like). "Hey, Harry?" Niall is the first to speak.

"What?" I ask him, fiddling with the grass beneath my fingers.

"If you think we're going to ever kiss again, you're going to have to work on your technique."

I give a halfhearted laugh. "I'll keep that in mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 22
Harry and Niall are the cutest gay celebrity couple around at the moment. The most unusual, yet amazing this happened to Niall. He can have a baby. H...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...
316K 14K 53
The good looking, cheeky Mr. Styles is playing in yet another movie. All his co-workers fall deeply in love with him whilst or after they recorded th...
22.6K 565 26
" What did you just call me?" " Daddy Long Legs." " Why?" " Because you have long legs and you're daddy." ~*~*~ Or it's the one where Niall Horan is...