【just a dare】meanie

By TAEYONGYUAN

"Wonwoo, I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room." *discontinued as of 20180617 thank you f... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 【SPECIAL 】
13 (+3+1=17)
14
jonghyun
not an update
not an update :/
note.

15

2K 80 325
By TAEYONGYUAN

(^^^^ DID U GUYS SEE THE PICTURE AND THE VIDEO?? BYE aHMHJHKHJ i'm gone omfg my heart.)

___ ♪ ___
20171120
___ ♪ __

Wonwoo open his eyes to the sound of a click, and some kind of light flashing in his eyes.

He stretches, mumbling, "What is that?"

"Oh shoot," Mingyu's voice says. "I forgot to turn flash off." There's a scrambling noise.

Wonwoo yawns. "What?" He opens his eyes sleepily. He sees Mingyu's face. Mingyu leans over him and gently touches his face. Wonwoo smiles, still dazed and half asleep.

Mingyu giggles. "Oh, it's a really cute photo though, but I feel bad for waking you up."

"It's okay, I should probably get up anyway." Wonwoo sits up, stretching again. "I have no idea what time, what day, what month it is."

Mingyu laughs. "You're funny, Wonwoo." He murmurs, standing back up. "That's so relatable though. But we didn't even sleep for that long, only one and a half hours."

"We fell asleep?" Wonwoo asks in disbelief. Suddenly, all the events that happened previously flood back into his head. "Ah, yeah. I remember now."

"A lot happened, huh?" Mingyu sighs, sitting on the bed next to Wonwoo, leaning on Wonwoo.

"It was quite the experience." Wonwoo jokes, making Mingyu laugh.

"Okay, but I still feel like a jerk." Mingyu admits.

"You're not a jerk, Mingyu." Wonwoo ruffles his hair.

"I feel like one."

"Well, your feelings are incorrect."

Mingyu sticks his tongue out playfully.

"What time is it?" Wonwoo asks.

"It's twelve thirty-two." Mingyu replies, checking the clock on the lock screen of his phone. His stomach growls, and Wonwoo laughs.

"We should eat something." Wonwoo suggests.

Mingyu nods. Suddenly, his eyes brighten. "Hey, I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

"Wonwoo, do you want to go on a date with me?" Mingyu asks, cheeks noticeably turning pinkish. "I figured, we could get lunch anyway." He looks a bit panicked. "But it's alright if you don't want to, I won't be offended or anything, I, um--wanted to ask you--" He rambles nervously.

Wonwoo just smiles naturally. He just feels so happy. The feeling inside his heart feels somewhat like a campfire. The flames aren't so hot that they'll burn you, because you're sitting a comfortable distance away. The heat creates a warm, hazy, dreamy atmosphere. Wonwoo loves the feeling a lot, and it's something that only Mingyu can make him feel.

"Of course I'd want to, you big idiot." Wonwoo answers, blushing.

Mingyu smiles shyly. "I'm your idiot."

"I know."

Mingyu stares at him, eyes widening.

"What?" Wonwoo questions.

"Nothing." Mingyu murmurs, using his fingers to gently hold Wonwoo's chin, leaning in towards him, before pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

Wonwoo sits there, flustered, after Mingyu pulls away.

Mingyu stands up, using his hand and tapping Wonwoo's chin with in playfully. "Let's go change, Wonwoo, then we can go," He whispers. "On a date."

Wonwoo nods, still flustered. It's incredible, really, how every tiny action can mean and do so much to him, when it comes to a certain person.

"Let's dress casually, comfortably." Mingyu suggests.

"Sounds good to me."

Wonwoo puts on a comfortable hoodie. One of Mingyu's hoodies. He's grown used to sharing clothes with Mingyu during the past few weeks.

Mingyu, who had gone to the bathroom, returns to see Wonwoo wearing his hoodie, the long sleeves of the hoodie draping over Wonwoo's fingers. Wonwoo looks very comfortable, and definitely very cute. Very.

Mingyu feels himself blushing.

Wonwoo smiles, and elbows him teasingly.

"You like my outfit?" Wonwoo asks.

"You..." Mingyu pretends to lean backwards, making a mock "fainting" movement.

"Am I that bad looking?" Wonwoo jokes.

Mingyu gasps.

"I'm kidding, Gyu." Wonwoo raises his hands in surrender. "I know, I'm cute."

Mingyu smiles, and nods. "Now, that's the type of mindset you should have everyday."

"I was also pretty self conscious, but you make me feel beautiful a lot more than before." Wonwoo admits. "So thanks."

"Well." Mingyu stares at him. I'm going to cry, I love you so much." He buries his nose in Wonwoo's neck, squeezing him tightly.

Wonwoo hides his face. Mingyu can't see his face anyway, as he's burying his face in Wonwoo's shoulder, and Wonwoo's glad, otherwise Mingyu would definitely tease him about the obvious pink blush on he cheeks. He usually does, as everyone knows.

"I hate you." Wonwoo jokes, and Mingyu looks up with big, innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Stop it, geez." Wonwoo mumbles, and sighs.

"Okay, okay. Let's go eat lunch now," Mingyu tugs on Wonwoo's arm excitedly, like a puppy. "Let's go on our date! I'm excited, sorry."

Wonwoo smiles a shy smile. You make me so happy. "I'm excited too." He reaches for Mingyu's hand, and Mingyu immediately holds his hand tightly, smiling at Wonwoo happily.

Wonwoo follows Mingyu out the door, and locks the front door as he exits, putting the keys in his pocket.

"So, um, we didn't really pick a restaurant to eat at," Wonwoo brings up. "Do you have any ideas?"

Mingyu looks back at him and smiles. "Not really. As long as I'm with you, anywhere is fine."

Wonwoo turns away, but is unable to hide the embarrassed smile that appears on his lips.

"Okay, we'll decide along the way, then." Wonwoo coughs. "We can choose a restaurant that we pass by."

"Sure, sounds good." Mingyu agrees, swinging his and Wonwoo's hands back and forth.

"Hey, have you been to this one before?" Mingyu asks, stopping in front of a crepe restaurant.

"Nope," Wonwoo replies, looking up at the big sign on the building. "Soonyoung did mention it before, though, and he said it was good."

"Oh, okay." Mingyu nods. "Should we try it?"

Wonwoo agrees. "Sure, let's try it."

They step into the restaurant, and are immediately greeted by a cheerful waitress.

"Hello, table for two?" She asks, and Mingyu nods.

"Wait - Wonwoo, is that you?" The waitress suddenly asks, gasping.

Wonwoo looks equally surprised. "Uh, yes? Mina?"

(a/n i came up with the first thing that popped into my mind. she's not really twice's mina, or mina from anywhere else, you can imagine her as whoever you'd like, i guess?)

"It's been a while!" Mina smiles. "Wow, you've gotten so much taller!"

Wonwoo smile politely. "Yes, it has been a while." He feels Mingyu's grip on his hand tighten, and smiles at Mingyu, amused.

"Oh, here, let me bring you two to your table first." Mina quickly picks up two menus and starts to walk.

Wonwoo and Mingyu sit down, and Mina just stands, smiling at Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, you've gotten so handsome!" She says, and giggles a bit. "I always thought you were good looking."

Mingyu clears his throat. "Um-"

"Oh!" Mina grabs her notepad. "Are you ready to order?"

"No, we haven't gotten a chance to look at the menu yet-"

"Ah, sorry." Mina apologizes. "I'm a bit out of it right now." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Maybe it's the shock from seeing you again after so many years, Wonwoo, and seeing how handsome you are."

Wonwoo doesn't know what to say. "Um, I-"

"Can you please give us some peace and quiet so we can actually choose something to order?" Mingyu asks, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Oh, of course!" Mina says. "I'm sorry about that!" She dashes away, and Mingyu sighs.

"Wonwoo, who is she?" He asks warily.

"She's just a classmate of mine from middle school." Wonwoo replies. "I never really payed much attention to her, but she always seemed to like me or something."

Mingyu flips through the menu, not looking up. "I see."

Wonwoo bites his lip to stop himself from laughing. He reaches over and lightly taps Mingyu's hand.

"Mingyu, are you jealous?"

"Shut up."

"You really are." Wonwoo murmurs.

"I'm just a bit bothered." Mingyu sighs. "Okay, maybe I'm jealous."

"It feels good that I mean a lot to you."

Mingyu holds Wonwoo's hand and lifts it up, kissing it.

Wonwoo blushes and looks away, coughing.

"Let's pick something to order now."

Mingyu nods. "Yes, let's." He scans the page in search for something he might like.

"I'm going to get this mushroom and cheese crepe." Mingyu decides. "How about you, Wonwoo?"

"I think tomato and spinach for me." Wonwoo replies. "Sounds good."

"Wonnie."

"Mingyunie-?"

They both laugh at each other.

"Well, that was random." Wonwoo says.

"Random is good. Sometimes." Mingyu answers.

"True."

Suddenly, Mina appears at their table again, holding her notepad.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." Wonwoo replies. "I'd like the tomato spinach crepe."

Mina nods. jotting it down.

"I'll have the mushroom cheese one." Mingyu says.

"Okay, got your orders." Mina smiles. "They will be ready shortly." She then takes a slip of paper and pushes it in front of Wonwoo. Wonwoo looks at it confusingly, and Mina leaves from the table.

"What's that?" Mingyu asks, annoyance in his tone again.

Wonwoo leans down to read the paper.

"Oh. It's her phone number-?" Wonwoo says in confusion.

Mingyu mutters something under his breath. Wonwoo looks up at him and covers his own mouth, hiding his laughter, but a giggle escapes his lips.

"This is a serious matter, Jeon Wonwoo." Mingyu replies, looking Wonwoo in the eye. "It's not something to laugh about."

"You're so jealous." Wonwoo teases. "You love me so much, don't you?"

"I- What?" Mingyu stutters. "I didn't say anything like that. I mean, I do love you a lot, but I'm not jealous, what are you talking about?"

"Yes, you are." Wonwoo replies matter-of-factly. "You even admitted it earlier, Gyu-"

"No." Mingyu denies it. "I'm just confused on why she would give you her number."

"I don't know either."

"Because she likes you, Wonwoo!"

"But I like you." Wonwoo bursts out, then covers his face, cringing at himself.

Mingyu stares at him for a second, then giggles.

"Wonwoo, you're so cute." He leans forward to quickly kiss Wonwoo, making Wonwoo only blush more.

"So don't worry, Mingyu..." Wonwoo mumbles. "I like you. Nobody else could make me like them. So don't be jealous."

"I can't help it," Mingyu sighs, reaching across the table to hold Wonwoo's hand. "I just feel like...The sight of someone looking at you like that just upsets me."

"You admit that you're jealous." Wonwoo smirks.

Mingyu sighs, exasperated. "Of course, Wonwoo." He smiles. "Yeah, I'm jealous. Satisfied yet?"

Wonwoo wrinkles his nose. "Kim Mingyu is jealous."

"What are you, five?"

"No, i'm six." Wonwoo rolls his eyes. "Get it right, idiot."

Mingyu bursts out laughing.

"This is one of the reasons why I love you so much, Wonwoo." He sighs.

"My bad jokes?"

"Your bad jokes are cute." Mingyu insists. "About if anyone else tells bad jokes, I don't like it. I only like your bad jokes, Wonwoo."

"Well, I'm flattered." Wonwoo jokes.

Mingyu's lips turn upwards into an amused smile. "You should be."

Just then, Mina sets down two plates in front of the couple.

"Enjoy!" She says enthusiastically, smiling.

Wonwoo thanks her, and Mingyu mutters a quiet, "Thank you."

Once she leaves, Wonwoo smiles at Mingyu, snickering a bit.

"What?" Mingyu frowns.

"You're still jealous." Wonwoo replies, cutting a price of the crepe and putting it in his mouth.

Mingyu sighs. "Just let me live, jeez." He jokes lightly.

Wonwoo shrugs. "I am."

"No, you're not." Mingyu frowns.

"You're jealous!"

"Wonwoo, are you enjoying this, or what?" Mingyu asks, exasperated.

"Kind of, I admit." Wonwoo grins. "Sorry. Not."

Mingyu facepalms, before taking a bite out of his crepe.

"It's so good," Mingyu murmurs. "How's yours?"

Wonwoo gives him a thumbs up.

"Mine is good too. Want to try some?" He offers.

"Sure, let's trade some." Mingyu agrees, cutting off a piece and placing it on Wonwoo's plate. Wonwoo does the same.

"Yeah, it really is pretty good." Mingyu hums contentedly.

Wonwoo agrees.

"Hello, how are you two enjoying the food?" Mina stops at their table.

"It's good, we like it." Mingyu replies.

Mina nods, smiling a bit awkwardly before leaving the table area.

Mingyu wipes his mouth with a napkin, staring at Wonwoo, seeming to be in deep thought.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asks, waving a hand in front of his face.

Mingyu suddenly leans forward, pulling Wonwoo by the collar of his shirt, and kisses him. Wonwoo's eyes widen, but he soon relaxes, and Mingyu pulls away.

Wonwoo looks away, flustered.

"She keeps staring at you, Wonwoo." Mingyu whispers in her ear. "I had to do that."

"You could have just told her that you're my boyfriend, but yeah, you had to do that." Wonwoo murmurs.

Mingyu smiles sheepishly. "Whatever, Wonwoo. I wanted to do that, let me live."

Wonwoo feels people around them staring at them. Some are judging, some are expressionless, some are actually smiling at them.

Mingyu doesn't seem to mind, and just reaches across the table and lightly cups Wonwoo's cheek, making Wonwoo smile.

Wonwoo glances over curiously to see how Mina would react, and finds her clearing her throat, immediately moving away when she meets Wonwoo's eyes.

"But still, I don't know, Mingyu." Wonwoo sighs. "Isn't it kind of mean to do that to her? It's not like she knew that I already had a boyfriend."

"Well..." Mingyu murmurs. "I didn't mean to cause any harm, just, she had to find out eventually, right?"

"I guess so," Wonwoo replies. "If you told her, she would have the same reaction, right?"

"Yeah." Mingyu nods. "I'm sorry, Wonwoo, if I made you uncomfortable or upset or anything, I just got, you know, jealous-" His voice fills with guilt.

"I know you did." Wonwoo smiles. "Don't worry, I'm not uncomfortable or upset about anything. I just felt a bit guilty."

"You're so nice, I feel like a bad person now, I don't deserve you-"

"Shut up before I make you. You're the best person I've ever met, idiot."

Mingyu visibly blushes. "Thanks-"

"I-I didn't mean I would make you shut up like that!"

"Sure, you didn't."

"I really didn't!"

"It's okay, Wonwoo, I want to kiss you too-"

"Shut up." Wonwoo mutters. "But like, I kind of really love you."

"I love you so much, I'm going to die-"

"Where should we go after lunch?"

"Sleep."

"You're so lazy."

"No, I just wanted an excuse to cuddle with you, to be honest."

Wonwoo blushes. "You know we can do that without going to sleep, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Let's do that, then."

___ ♪ ___

hi!!! hey hi hello yo what's up!!! sorry i kind of had a candy and this is what happens when i literally eat one candy. but anyway, author (my name is Jina, btw... never introduced myself, nice job) has two announcements:

ONE) thank you guys for 13k reads?! i can't believe that many people have read my work! so to kind of celebrate this, i've decided to do a Q&A for the (main) characters in this book. below will be sections (the character's name) so feel free to comment any questions you have for any of them! it will be really fun, i think.

questions for:

mingyu:

wonwoo:

jihoon:

soonyoung:

junhui:

bohyuk (wonwoo's brother):

mr. jeon

mrs. jeon

jin...? (nvm lol who would want to talk to an ugly spoon but like whatever you guys want)

chanyeol:

you can ask the other seventeen members too, i didn't list them separately because they are not really *main* characters in this book. but you can ask anyone, and they'll answer.

TWO) my second announcement is that i published another book.. it's also a meanie story. it's called "low battery" so if you feel like checking it out, i'll appreciate it greatly. ( '▽`)

thanks, everyone, and sorry for the long note!

good look on exams if you have them now, and always eat all your meals and... i'll stop before i start to sound annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.6K 29
ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ ʀᴜɴs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴛs ɪᴛ ᴏғғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɴɪᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴ...
55.1K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
5.3K 237 18
"𝕾𝖊𝖔𝖐𝖒𝖎𝖓..𝕴 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞.." ... "𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜.. 𝕴'...
107K 2.4K 19
"fuck why is he so hot ?" meanie fanfiction pairings / ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ + ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ other ships are also included have fun reading this book and don't forget to...