My Demons ( Katsuki Bakugou x...

By Poyaay

This is not your typical bad boy falls for the good girl kind of story. Its somewhat a little more.. fucked u... More

one: fresh from the asylum
two: Kacchan? What a weird name
three: what the f-
four: Shade
five: wanna hook up?
six: Mean Girls
seven: parasuicidal
eight: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS?!
nine: Dabi
ten: an unlikely date
eleven: dazed and confused
twelve: just like fire
thirteen: oh fuck
fourteen: in control
fifteen: game over
sixteen: encounter
seventeen: the failure
eighteen: socializing
twenty: Kuroo
twenty one: point of no return
twenty two: in this lifetime
twenty three: battle scars
twenty four: the L-word
twenty five: SΓ©ance
twenty six: Black Butterfly

nineteen: harm's way

3.4K 138 101
By Poyaay

I SAW A SHINSOU COSPLAYER AT OUR LOCAL MALL AND I JUST HAD TO GET A PICTURE WITH HIM!

♡ Back to the story ♡

Apparently, Shinsou's class hosted a Cafe on the campus grounds just in front of the main building along with the other Food Mania booths surrounding the entrance.

It was really convenient considering the fact that I didn't have coffee this morning and that Shinsou wanted to go to a place where there's barely any people.

We took our seats in the farthest space from the crowded part of the booth and waited for our coffee to be served.

"So.." The purple headed boy decided to start. "You're in a relationship with Bakugou, huh? Must be tough being with that asshole."

"Not really." I smiled. "Being with Katsuki's the easiest thing I've done. I mean I've been through a hell lot- if anything he's the only thing anchoring me to sanity. Without him I would have lost it a long time ago."

He laughed humorlessly. "That's pretty cheesy, don't you think?"

"Yeah but what about you? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Dating doesn't exactly come easy to someone like me."

I raised a brow at that. "Why not?"

"Um have you met me?" He scoffed. "My brainwashing quirk is basically a villain's power. No girl in their right mind would date a freak like me."

Its at times like this that I feel really bad for people who're feared for the same reason as I am. But for someone like Shinsou, he doesn't deserve to be treated awfully just for what he was born with.

Our drinks arrived a minute later, caffeinated hazelnut for me and black coffee for my tired-looking friend.

I took a huge sip out of it and sighed. "Man, that hit the spot."

Shinsou raised a brow at me while drinking his coffee. "For a murderer, you sure are strange."

"Someone did their research." I smirked. "So how much do you know about me?"

"I know enough."

"Being mysterious now, are we? I like that. Just be careful though. I don't usually attract fans, its more of a target-killer kind of relationship."

"I really don't care. I just thought you were interesting for a villain turned good, that's all." He shrugged.

I couldn't help but smile at how tsundere this boy is. "You and I aren't that different, you know? People see you as the bad guy but you really aren't. You're just mis-"

"Misunderstood? Yeah. I get that a lot." The purple headed boy finally smiled, eyeing me over his drink.

"Look at those freaks in love."

My ears perked up from the hushed tones of the couple sitting right next to us.

Just by how he shook his head, no doubt Shinsou heard it too. "Ignore them."

"I could do that." I turned to the two and let a mischievous grin slowly spread across my lips. "Or I could do this." With my hand laid flat on the table, I closed it into a fist in one swift motion and made their drinks spill onto their uniforms.

The couple quickly got up from their seats and left with an irritating whine.

I tried to suppress a laugh but it became difficult when Shinsou bursted into laughter first. "Did you see the look on their stupid faces?"

He nodded. "It was priceless."

"We should hang out more. I could use a friend who really understands where I'm coming from." I got up from my seat and took my drink with me. "Come on, I wanna see the whole place before the celebration ends with a bang."

~

For the rest of the day, Shinsou and I played games in some of the booths like throwing balls at stacked cans, hammering a weight to toll a bell, dunking a person by hitting a target, and spraying water guns at each other- which wasn't the actual goal of that game, but it was fun either way.

All the while talking about how hung up this hero society is about the kinds of power that's been judged by common knowledge, like who's to say that brainwashing can only be used for bad things? I've got a 'Demon' quirk that's literally synonymous to the word 'evil' even though I've been using it for good lately.

Its never about the deed that's been done, my new friend pointed out, its always how everyone views what you've been born with.

"Take Todoroki for example, he's crazy powerful and can kill hundreds without even breaking a sweat. But the whole world acknowledges him as a good guy, because his dad is the number 2 hero of all time. Its like, society decides who you are and you have no right to say no."

"Preach it, brother." I raised my hand into the air laughing as we walked down the hallway lined with cool booths from every classroom. "I can't blame them though. I am pretty wicked, and overall, guilty. But I've got no regrets. I chose this path made of blood, and so I'll walk it."

Shinsou looked at me sideways then stopped in his tracks, making me do the same. "I heard rumors about you. Rumors about your deceased father. What happened to you when you were just five years old?"

I hesitated at first but then remembered who I'm talking to. "You know the story. I murdered the people in my father's hospital-"

"Yeah I know that, but what happened before you went batshit crazy?"

I've never been asked that question before, not even once. So I was pretty much at lost for words.

"Well," I started, turning both ways to make sure we were alone. "My father.. he had a few screws loose- ah no, scratch that. He was completely fucked up in the head. I don't know, I guess it runs in the family."

"Go on."

"Despite his insanity, he was a brilliant doctor. His curiosity fueled his passion, but little did we know that he was tampering with something beyond his comprehension."

Even though its been years, the memory of it still haunts me to this day.

I felt the hairs on my arm stand up as I continued. "Father never liked the fact that his whole family was born quirkless, along with me and my brother. So when he dug up a shit ton of data about genetics and ran tests, he found out that there was a recessive trait in our family that contained a power with immeasurable capabilities. Later on, he discovered that we were descendants of Shadow Worshipers, a tribe that supposedly vanished from the face of the earth because of their ethically illegal activities."

"What kind of activities."

"Oh, you know. Summoning demons from the Netherworld, the usual thing." I tried to make it sound as casual as I could when a group of people walked past us. "It was a freaky ceremony that brought entities into our world and granted my ancestors the power of a demon. The last known shadow to come out of its realm ended up getting tied to our bloodline permanently, but as the years went by, it remained silent. Until my father somehow managed to kickstart that dormant trait into full throttle." I pointed down on the ground and he followed to see the shadow just as it opened its crimson eyes. "Hence, that thing."

"H-Holy shit.."

"Shinsou, meet Shade. Shade, this is Shinsou."

He was taken aback completely at the sight of my shadow and stumbled back as a result. "And that thing's been with you ever since?"

Crossing my arms, I nodded. "Yep, and he's a dude just in case you were wondering."

"How did you know that its a guy?"

Impulsive, predictable, stubborn, arrogant, and utterly immature- need I say more?

"He told me." I said instead. "But enough about that. Anyway, its almost time for the fireworks show so I better get going. See'ya around Shinsou." I pulled him in for a quick hug before bolting to the rooftop.

~

Right after I left to get coffee with Shinsou, Katsuki was quick to send me a text saying to meet him up on the rooftop just before the Foundation Day ends with a bang.

The show's about to start in a minute and I bet my explodo king is already pissed that I'm still not at our rendezvous point.

I pushed the door open to the rooftop and nearly dropped to my knees in exhaustion.

God, I gotta keep working on my cardio..

"Babe?"

"J-Just give me ten minutes- oh fuck I think I'm gonna hurl.."

Katsuki chuckled at my state before scooping me up bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and closed my eyes for a bit. "Are you mad at me?"

"Can't stay mad with that ugly-ass face of yours." He pressed a kiss to my cheek then set me down onto a stack of crates.

I watched as he laid down next to me and rested his head on my lap.

"So how was your date with that prick?"

"And there it is." I giggled. "I was starting to think you wouldn't ask."

"Well I'm asking, so talk."

"Alright, moody. We just had coffee and played in booths, but it wasn't a date. Just a regular hangout with a friend, that's all."

He scoffed in remark. "Did you enjoy cheating on me?"

"Katsuki, don't be like that. I'd never cheat on you."

"Yeah right."

I leaned down and kissed his lips to give him assurance. "I love you, blasty. You know that."

He narrowed his eyes at me for a second. "You're not convincing anyone, sweetheart."

"Dude come on, what do I have to do- strip?"

"Maybe."

"Very funny." I flicked his forehead hard enough to make him yelp. "Maybe some other time, when we're not in public."

He winked at me while rubbing his reddened temple. "I'll hold you onto that."

After watching the grand fireworks show across the night sky that marks the end of the celebration, Katsuki invited me over to his place to have dinner with his parents.

It was a bit surprising for him to ask out of the blue, but nonetheless I agreed to go so that I could finally meet his folks.

We arrived at the station around 7pm, which was the rush hour so the train was jam packed with people.

I managed to get a seat but I gave it to an elderly woman and stood near Katsuki instead.

He had an arm around my back to keep me from getting swallowed up by the sea of people surrounding us.

Being in this boy's arms feels like the safest place in the world right now.

I looked up to meet his red orbs and smiled.

"What?" He raised a brow at me.

"I was just wondering, what are your parents like? Who did you take after most? And why are you an only child? I don't know, I've always been curious about families. Since.. I never really had a normal one to begin with." Smiling, I sighed. "I guess I'm just worried about what they'll think of me."

Katsuki brushed my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek. "They're gonna love you- and if they don't then I'll force them to."

"You don't have to do that. I'm just scared that they'll think I'm too dangerous to be around their only son. I mean, all they have to do is watch me on the news.. I can understand if they'd want to put you out of harm's way."

"Agatha, I am harm's way." He planted a long kiss on my forehead and I smiled from the small but sweet gesture of reassurance. "And besides, my folks are good people. Even if they are relentless meddlers, they'd never do anything to hurt you."

I placed a hand over his and kissed his palm. "Here's to hoping."

~

I know I said I was worried at first, but now that I'm actually standing in front of the door to their house, I feel my knees getting weaker by the second.

Fuck, I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Nervous?" Katsuki stood beside me with his hand on the handle. "We can just come back some other time-"

"No, I'm okay. This is just first-time jitters, I'll get over it in a minute."

"You sure? I don't wanna rush you into anything."

"Says the guy who literally wanted me to strip just an hour ago." I snorted, then took in a deep breath. "Alright, let's do this!"

Once the ash blonde boy opened the door, I was nearly thrown off balance when another ash blonde person ran and greeted me with a bear hug.

"Oh its you! I can't believe you're finally here!" She looked so much like Katsuki, I doubt he's not related to this woman. "My god, you look so cute in person! I just wanna hug you to death!"

I tried embracing her back but she was too strong even for me.

"Don't choke her, that's my job."

She finally let go of me when she started hitting her son from that unnecessary retort. "You disgusting piece of shit! Go help your father cook in the kitchen- and wash your hands!

"Whatever!" Katsuki barked back before entering his house.

I blinked cluelessly at his mom while silently praying for my damned soul. "H-Hi.. nice to meet you Mrs. Bakugou-"

"Just call me Mitsuki! I don't want my future daughter-in-law getting all formal with me."

Heat spread across my face from that. "O-Okay then. I'm Agatha by the way."

"Oh I know! My turd of a son has talked about you enough." She beamed. "Come on in, dinner's just about ready."

"Thank you."

Just by the looks of it, I can tell that this is gonna be one long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 90 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
101K 2.4K 22
It was just another "normal" day for Izuku Midoriya. Getting beaten down by his fellow classmates and former childhood friend for wanting to be a her...
11.9K 236 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
299K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...