Behind it all

By Unbothered_katlyn

Everyone knows who Fifth Harmony is but, what you don't know is what goes on behind the scenes. More

Normila: Do u feel the same
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: the plan
Chapter 4: finally the plan
Chapter 5: Jealous
Chapter 6: In a song
Update
Chapter 7: Hold on
Chapter 8: wow
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: I would
Chapter 11
Update
Chapter : 13 Troy's Surprise
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: sorry's not good enough
Chapter:16
Question?
Chapter 17: Space
Chapter 18: Lauren?
Chapter 19: I didnt mean it
So thats it?
Chapter 21
Please dont go
Is she okay?
Update
UPDATE!!

Chapter 12

1.5K 56 1
By Unbothered_katlyn

No ones POV

Ally: Okay guys we have got to get ready for the RDMAS

Camila: Awwww can't we just sit her and cuddle with our significant other

Ally: No cause Troy's not here i'd be alone

Troy walks on the bus

Troy: No u won't cause I'm right here

Ally: OMG Troy!!!

Troy picks ally up and spins her around

Troys POV

Oh I've missed Ally so freaking much I hate that she's on tour but I get a free plane ticket to see her on certain dates.

I've got a big surprise for her she's gonna freak I can wait till after the show tonight.

Ally: I just can't believe your here I've missed you so much.

Troy: You know I always come to see you babe.

Ally's POV

Troy: You know I always come to see you babe.

I kiss him and we began to kiss longer then I planned

Camila: Noooo if I can't get Normila going in here then you can't get trolly going. That's not right!

Normani: Even though that hardly made any sense I agree with Camila.

Dinah: Oh and Ally the RDMAS is 2 and a half weeks from now so why are you tripping?

Lauren: Yea sense Troy is here why don't you rest.

I guess there right we've got time to rehearse I should enjoy this time with Troy.

I know it's super short but I've got writers block. I love you guys so much the people who vote and comment mean the word to me thank you.

Comment and vote!!!! love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
224K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
377K 13.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...