PERFECT .

By hisambitions

More

perfect percy
. i
. iii
. iv
. v

. ii

606 59 434
By hisambitions

001. You need help in a particular subject so your professor assigns Percy Weasley to be your tutor.

002. Percy Weasley gives your character a very awkward, platonic kiss on the head.

003. You witness Percy Weasley getting punched in the face (or you're the one who punched him; let me know which you'd prefer).

004. You see Percy Weasley eating lunch alone and decide to eat with him.

005. Percy Weasley catches you out in the middle of the night.

006. You try convincing Percy to do your homework.

007. You force Percy to go to Hogsmeade with you.

008. You are in the library when you see Percy Weasley asleep with his head on a book.

009. Percy gets sick but he's too stubborn to miss any of his classes so you have to force him to go to the infirmary.

010. *FAMILY ONLY (this takes place in the summer at the burrow) If you're an older sibling of Percy or one of his parents, you comfort him after he wakes from a nightmare. If you're one of his younger siblings, he comforts you after you wake from a nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...