Ciel's First Fiance (Ciel X R...

By ErElMo

You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, th... More

(Y/N)'s Introduction
Rude Guest
New Acquaintances
Siblings
Secrets Revealed
Brother
Learning and Meeting
Selfish Sadness
Ball Preparation
Ball
Memory
Calmness and Tears
Morning
Explanations
How...?
Questions
Settling in
Cake
Not You Again...
Arriving at the Trancy Manor
Alois' Problems
Another Rude Guest
Lovesick Window Smashing Maniac
Growing Obsession
Dumb Demon
Arguments
Unexpected Visitor
Dinner with a weirdo
Stress and Memories.
Happy Reunion..?
Alois and You
Ciel and Elizabeth
GRELL STOP
What...?
Reapers
Soma
You can't keep my brothers Soma.
Them Again
D...Dad?
Explanation
Revenge Talk
Background check
Taken
Yandere
Frustration
Prisoner
Rescue mission
Clash
Dream...?
Revenge
Calmness after the storm
Investigation
What happened?
Back Home
Who?
Rossi
Leo
The Spark
Romance
Past Voice
The Sept Mortels Family
Beginning of the end
The End of Normal
im not dead
One Problem Ends, Another Begins.
Ugly Truth
Conclusion Of A Ceaseless Nightmare
TRUE ENDING
BAD ENDING
Final Note

Growing Possessiveness

10.6K 330 482
By ErElMo

The two teens pulled away instantly at the sound of Jason's voice, a string of saliva connected to their lips.

Jason ran up to them and instantly noticed their intimate position. His eyes shone a deep blood red as he took notice of how (Y/N)'s leg was wrapped around Ciel's own, their red cheeks and their lips bruised with a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

His face turned sour as he gazed at Ciel with such deep hatred and disgust, walking up to them and knocking Ciel out of the way, he grabbed (Y/N) by the arm and started to drag her away from the blue haired boy that he had knocked onto the on the floor. He could almost feel Sebastian's glare like a pair of lasers on the back of his head.

"J-Jason! What on earth are you--?! What are you doing!?," The girl struggled in the demons harsh grip, turning back to look at Ciel as he stood back up and watched (Y/N) being dragged away. "Jason, I demand you to let. Me. Go!" Her cries where in vain as he ignored her and carried on walking briskly.

Jason dragged (Y/N) all the way to her office, slammed the door behind them, and threw (Y/N) onto the small bed in the room, before turning round and facing the wall like he was trying to hid himself, yet (Y/N) could see the side of his face. She could see his jaw and shoulders where visibly tense and his breathing was shallow and loud.

Disorientated and confused, (Y/N) struggled to get off of the bed as Jason continued to ignore her angry shouts of distress.

"JASON!" She yelled once she had successfully managed to escape the bed, Jason now turning around to look at her. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"

Jason didn't answer, but kept on staring at her, his eyes still a dark crimson red. He began to advance towards her very slowly and (Y/N) forced herself to take a step back. The sight of him like this was kind of intimidating and he was starting to slightly scared her.

His eyes switching from two different colours, first the deep blood red they were before before glazing over, the red slowly darkening until it was black, his eyes looking like dark voids. It would then reverse back to the blood red before darkening again and vice versa.

Only now after seeing his eyes did she notice how his appearance had twisted drastically;

His black hair which usually looked tidyish had shifted into looking like he had been dragged through an intense storm, his eyes still switching from deep red to black again, his usually healthy looking skin colour (as healthy as it can look for a demon) had grown pale and looked unhealthy.

"J-Jason!" (Y/N) stuttered, slowly becoming uncomfortable with the close proximity between the two. He stopped to gaze at her and (Y/N) though he was going to back off.... but alas...

"Shut up." His sudden cold and harsh tone brought a shiver down her spine and her mouth shut as per his command.

He slowly began to slinkingly move towards her, his gaze so cold she felt as though she had been turned to stone. He refused to blink, something that was completely unnerving to her, and kept his strides short and slow, also unnerving.

(Y/N)'s breathing had become uneven and shallow, anxiety biting at her.

Jason wouldn't attack her...would he?

No. No of course not.

They had a contract....

.....

But he could easily just take her soul whenever he wanted to...right?

Demon's could do that.....it didn't matter whether they had a contract or not.

He could still take her soul whenever he pleased...!

Right!?!?!?....................

Her thinking and theorising in her head made (Y/N)'s anxiety worsen.

Sweat slowly dribbled down her forehead and she felt her chest tighten in distress.

Jason was now standing in front of her. His eyes still glaring hatefully at her, his hot breathing fanning her face.

For a few seconds the two stood face-to-face with each other, fear causing (Y/N) to become stiff and hope Jason would back off. Just as she was about to open her mouth and let out the breath she had been holding in for quite a while, Jason's hand shot up to grab her neck.

(Y/N) let out a gasp as his hand grasped her neck harshly, her own hands flying up to try and remove his hand as it was stopping the air from reaching her lungs.

"J-Jason...!" (Y/N) croaked in a strangled voice. "J-Jason! I...can't....breath!..."

Her demon butler refused to stand down, his hand tightening around her neck instead.

Tears had begun to form in (Y/N)'s eyes and black dots started to cloud her vision. Slowly losing consciousness, she gasped when he forcefully spun her around and slammed her face first into the wall.

He ragged lifted the ends of her (H/L) hair up in his hand to reveal her , on the back of her neck.

For years she had been unaware of this mark which had been planted on the back of her neck, only when she had seen Jason's on his collar bone, had she been told of the seal which Jason had 'applied' himself.

He gazed at it deeply, running his thumb over it a few times, before opening his mouth to speak, his voice deep and cold.

"Do you know what this is?" He applied some pressure to the back of her neck where the seal was to alert her what he was talking about. "Well?"

"M-My contract seal." (Y/N) uttered out.

"To who? Your contract seal to who?" The girl painfully gasped as more pressure was applied to her nape, she could feel his sharp claw-like nail digging into her skin.

"To you..." She whispered out but spoke up when his nail stabbed into her skin. "To you!"

"To me...My contract seal...." He grew quiet, occasionally whispering 'To me' and 'My contract seal' to himself creepily. (Y/N) finally gathered enough courage to speak up, her eyes glancing to the side to Jason had lowered his shirt, revealing the seal on his collarbone.

"J-Jason?...." She uttered out, still afraid he would hurt her some more. "J-Jason...wh-what is the matter?"

He seemed to snap out of his daze at the sound of her voice, looking into her fear-ridden eyes, his own, glazed over with possessiveness and another emotion she couldn't read. His grip, which had loosened as he was in his daze, tightened around her neck again and a strangled gasp escaped her throat once more.

"My contract seal...My contract seal...." He began chanting to himself in a low voice, almost like a whisper. "Do you know what that means?..." (Y/N) was unsure on how to answer so she kept quiet, hoping it to be a rhetorical question, which is was not, as she found out when he dug his nails into her already bruised skin and growled at her. "Well? Do you know what that means?"

"N-No...no I don't..." She whispered, growing steadily tired and feeling like she would pass out at any moment. She had given up on trying to remove Jason's hand, his grip was too tight and he was way stronger than her, so she just left him to finish...whatever he was going through.

"It means; You Belong To Me. You Are Mine and no one elses." He growled possessively. "Say it...Who do you belong to?..."

"You....."

"Who?"

"You."

"Speak. Louder."

"You!"

His grip tightened around her neck to show he was still unsatisfied.

"YOU! I BELONG TO YOU!" (Y/N) screamed, a few loose tears escaping her eyes and flowing down her pale cheeks.

His grip began to tighten even more and she felt herself turn blue from the lack of oxygen, more tears flowed down her cheeks and strangled sobs tried to escape as black dots fielded her vision and unconsciousness began to close in on her.

As darkness started to consume her, she felt something wet slide across the seal on the back of her neck and it took her a moment to realise it was Jason's tongue. She shivered uncomfortably and whined as his tongue stayed on the nape of her neck longer than it needed to.

She fell to the floor and gasped and hacked for air as he let go of her, curling into a loose ball as she tried to gather as much oxygen as possible. She fearfully looked up to Jason as he stood over her, his eyes still swirling with red and black but some of their original deep blue colour could be seen seeping into his iris' again.

She flinched as he bent down and gathered her up in his arms, wrapping his arms around her small frame, before whispering something in his ear.

"Mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
44.5K 1.4K 30
This is a story about you,and your relationships with Ciel Phantomhive,and Alois Trancy.This will be talking about your broken past,and what you went...
63.3K 1.8K 19
Ciel knew what he was getting into when he became a demon. He accepted immortality, but 200 years after that fateful day, he's starting to feel lone...
211K 5.4K 24
You are a distant cousin to the Earl Ciel Phantomhive's. Neither of you know this until you meet Elizabeth at a ball and she invites you to her fianc...