little dove • twilight

By Wolf_Queen_101

in which the little swan became the little dove • " why are you calling me little dove? " " because... More

| prologue |
| cast |
| act one |
| chapter one |
| chapter two |
| chapter three |
| chapter four |
| chapter five |
| chapter six|
| chapter seven |
| chapter eight |
| chapter nine |
| chapter ten |
| chapter eleven |
| chapter twelve|
| chapter thirteen |
| chapter fourteen |
| epilogue |

| aesthetic |

28.3K 517 27
By Wolf_Queen_101

THE GIRL WITH THE WHITE WINGS
olivia swan

' she was born with a bright smile. she was always known to be innocent and kind to any creature that walked past her. she held the wings of freedom on her back and love in her eyes. she never judged anybody, always waiting patiently for them to show her what they wanted to show her. she was the opposite of the whole cruel world '

THE BOY WITH THE DOVE OBSESSION
alexander cullen

' he was the wickedest vampire of the bunch. he never hesitated when killing and always had a look of bloodlust in his eyes. he was seen as a threat by the volturi as he had no weaknesses - nobody to tame him. but that would in change in time '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
89.7K 1.5K 11
You live next door to the Holland family, you have done since you where 5 years old. You are the same age as the oldest holland brother (Tom), he is...
359K 8.5K 64
Nichole Williams was adopted by the Cullens when she was fourteen. Unwanted by her actual family, Carlisle took her in, raising her as his own. For s...