Royalty's Rule's

By DhistiD

What happens when the rule's change among the Royal Kingdoms across the world? Alexandra is forced to attend... More

Royalty's Rule's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Fin...
Authors note

Chapter 39

5.4K 106 1
By DhistiD

:D

vote

comment

fann

i think i'm probably going to be finishing the book today by writing back to back chapters sooo lets see :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“That’s everything” Liam’s butler nodded and turned around and left.

“WOW! I love your place!” I smiled sweetly.

“Thanks” He grinned nervously.

“I’m gonna check out your room” I winked and started to make a run for it.

“NO STOP!!” He shouted exactly the way I was hoping.

“Sorry you can’t catch me!” I laughed happily as I reached the only oblivious door on the first floor saying ‘Liam’s cave’

“LIAM’S CAVE?! LOL!” I shouted as I pushed the door open and Liam’s chest crashed me down.

“Oops sorry!” he cringed and picked me up but it didn’t matter, his room was like….. a Porn stars club.

“Liam.” I stared at the interiors.

“Yes I know” He sighed tensed.

“You have a plasma Tv , a huge bed with drink stands on all three sides of your bed, a strippers pole and lingerie all over.” My faced dulled down.

“That was the old me” He defensively spoke.

I started to walk ahead and a red transparent bra got caught in my heels. I bent down to take it and dangle in front of Liam. The red carpet set on the floor was barely visible with the mess in the room. The peach walls were stained a little and everything looked incredibly horrible.

He crookedly smiled and snapped it out of my hands and hid it behind his back. I approached the bathroom and opened it up to see a huge Jacuzzi inside it with the most modern equipment’s. There was a weird smell that lingered in there so I got out quickly and stood in between all the mess not knowing what to say.

“Liam I can’t belie—“

“Princess Alexandra Flem?” an annoyingly pitchy voice squeaked from the door.

Liam and I turned our burning eyes to the lady dressed very atrociously. She had a cheetah print top tightly hugging her very out of shape body with yellow jeans that burned in my pupils. She had matching heels to her stupid cheetah top and a feather dangling from her hair that was tied in an oversized bun. She also had glasses hanging on her nose and sharp blue eyes that pierced at me as she smiled.

“Yes?” I manage to regain my voice after I was probably blinded by her dressing sense.

“Hi, oops” she stumbled on the matching underwear to the bra I had held out before. “I’m Miss Vabanze, I’m the expert who makes Princesses into Queens in less than two days” she held out her hand to shake.

“Oh. Hello” I shook her hand. She suddenly pulled me into her arms and Liam stumbled at that sight. We need to reduce some of that arm fat too lady for the ball she poked me harshly with her long white nails as squeezed me with her huge arms.

“OW!” I shouted as she spun me out of her arms into Liam’s.

“And boy, you need to get your priorities straight. Your rooms not a bar anymore!!! VANKUSE!” she screamed.

“Whose van – nu – kase ke ?” I tried repeating her words.

“It’s van- kuse its Russian dear” She smiled and a huge man with really thick eye lashes and lips entered.

“Room. Turn it into a king’s one” she spoke with clear orders.

“Yes ma’am” he nodded and Van master kicked us out.

“I think I’m going to call Vankuse Van. It’s much simpler” I giggled and Liam joined me.

“Alright children, Liam go meet Mr Raze, he’s going to teach you accounting of the Royal treasury and financial handling of the kingdom, he’s going to be your trainer” Ms crazy Vabanze ordered him.

“And you miss Alex, you are all mine princess” she wickedly smiled.

“OHHH OKKKAAYYY….. what makes you think I’m yours??” I straightened myself but it was useless. She pulled me by my arm and started to walk me to the lawns.

“What the!!” I shouted protesting under her stingy hold.

“Let’s see your archery skills” She smiled letting go once I entered the set up area.

I stared at the material that was placed on the floor.

“What makes you think I want to practice right now?” I said looking at her rudely.

 “You get an hour to perfect yourself. You’re going to get 4 shots out of which you’re supposed to get 3 to pass your first test. Mr Ben is coming on behalf of the court to judge your skills. In case you want to pass you will start practicing miss ” Miss crazy told me. Yup that’s what I was going to call Ms Vabanze, Ms crazy.

“WHAT!!” I groaned out I tension.

“What did you think? We have only today and tomorrow Alexandra and millions of tests to pass. Put in your best and give your best shot if you want to win the case” she sceptically cheered.

“I do” I gritted my teeth and gave my very best to practice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Test one” Ms crazy announced.

I took in sharp gasps of air and stood ahead of the target board. Taking in the environment around me I looked over at the empty lawn. Just me and my target with Ms Crazy at the sides and Mr Ben from the court to test my skills and to see  if everything was in order was there.

“GO!” she shouted and I stretched the rubber of the bow and concentrated completely.

“This one’s for you Mia” I sighed and let go watching the arrow land perfectly in the reddy centre.

“Yes” I smiled happily and cooly not getting too excited.

“GO!” another shout.

“This one’s for you Ned” I smiled and aimed, stretched and let go. The arrow did touch the centre but was centimetres away from missing it. I let out a huge gasp of breathe and saw the court man nod agreeing I had finished two hits.

Before I could take another breathe Ms crazy bitch shouted another go.

“GO!”

“I love you Liam! AAAHHHHHH!!” I shouted stretching the arrow to the fullest and making my third strike.

“STTTTRRRIIIKKKKEEEE!!!” I shouted as I got perfect three hits in a row!

“Did you see that?” I asked Ms Crazy happily but she didn’t seem to care. She just grabbed my arms and started taking me inside the palace.

“What the!! Did I pass?” I asked her as she made me walk so quickly my legs hurt.

“Yes!” She answered strictly chewing on a piece of gum I hadn’t noticed before.

I walked quickly catching up to her speed and walked across the drawing room to see Liam looking sexy seated in the open room with papers spread on the table. He had folded his sleeves of his light blue shirt which made his hot muscles bulge out so beautifully and had greased his brown hair back perfectly. He quickly noticed I was walking past him and turned his head sparkling his pretty green eyes at me and smiled sweetly with his wet pink lips that I was dying to go kiss.

“I want to kill her” I mouthed and he understood quite quickly and started laughing.

Before Liam could reply I went passed him and entered into a dressing room.

“What’s next?” I propped as a young delicate girl popped from behind the room.

The room was completed dark with walls coloured with wooden effect. The ground had a green eccentric carpet covering the stony floor and there were high book shelves that could only be reached with the ladder that lay on the other end of the room. The entire room had traditional sofas and chairs in velvet red and huge dressing table to one corner. Lines of different corsets and dresses were up on a rack and the small gentle girl looked that like the person who was going to dress me walked further towards me.

“Oh please no corsets and traditional wear!!!” I groaned.

“You’re going to been Queen Alex. I’m sorry but you have too” Ms Vabanze said actually feeling sorry for me. Wow, she felt sorry for me I didn’t imagine that after the brutal beginning of testing me already.

“Why do I have to wear this?” I asked irritated.

“Well, you’re going horse trekking and then putt playing with it” She grinned.

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes, all queen have to do this with all the potential other Queens to increase tourism in your kingdom once in a while.” She explained with her horrible high pitch.

“Will you test me about the winning??” I asked feeling that the answer would of course be a –

“YES” she completed my thought.

“Great” I frowned walking into the hands of utter pain.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last two chapters left :D

next chappy in another 1 hrs :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
22.6K 1.9K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
34.8K 2.4K 8
As the Duchess of Haverford's companion, Cedrica Grenford is not treated as a poor relation and is encouraged to mingle with Her Grace's guests. Perh...