Arrogance , and you . | Min Y...

By kagsyoghurt

"I bet I can make you fall in love with me in just 1 month, princess." - Becoming the personal assistant of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE
a great big author's note

Chapter 13

4.7K 169 26
By kagsyoghurt

Hye Rin's P.O.V

We pulled up in front of a mansion. Yoongi parked the car and walked round the side of the house to the main entrance, I followed closely behind.

The entire property was huge, with a pool shimmering turquoise blue, trees had been planted around it and giving the feel of a beach. There were wooden deck chairs scattered around the area, shaded by deep green trees. The most impressive of all was the enormous house sitting smack in the middle of it all.

Two stories high, it was divided into what looked like 3 buildings and shaded by a deep blue roof that contrasted starkly to the comfortable, warm beige colour of the house's exterior wall paint. Standing in front of the house, I could see a railed balcony extending around the house on the second floor, the full length windows allowed me to see the yellow light that illuminated the inside of the house.

"Wah...your house is really awesome..." I gaped, open mouthed.

"Close your mouth before the flies get in." Yoongi muttered.

We walked to the front door, and immediately my amazing impression of the house vanished. On the door, once pristine and clean, were red words sprayed menacingly on it, spelling out a warning.

Watch your backs.

I shuddered internally as I watched Yoongi's face turn pale. He knocked on the door.

"I'm back!"

Soon, I heard the shuffling of feet coming from inside and a middle aged, plump lady opened the door. She saw us, and gave a low bow.

"Who's been here?" Yoongi barked.

"No one has visited officially, sir." The lady answered, keeping her eyes cast to the floor.

"Mrs Jung, get Mina, I want her to scrub the door clean. While she's at it, come back to the sitting room, we need to talk. This is my friend Hye Rin. She'll be here for a few days." Yoongi ordered sharply.

Mrs Jung nodded and scuttled away, I heard her calling for the girl named Mina. Mina was a tiny specimen of a girl, thin and she looked well worked. She looked at me and gave me a bright smile before bowing and running to the door with a bucket and a few cleaning cloths.

"Come with me for a bit. Mrs Jung, stay here and wait for me, I'll be back." Yoongi pointed at the couch and Mrs Jung took a seat.

"Put your belongings here." Yoongi led me to a room and I did as I was told.

"Why must I stay here?"

"Because I say so. And its not safe to stay at your house alone. Not another word, you can take a shower in there, and go to sleep." Yoongi left the room.

I sighed and took in my surroundings. The room was a warm brown colour, with a high ceiling. A fireplace had been lit up and two lamps sat on a dresser drawer on either side of the four poster bed resting on the carpeted floor.

A ceiling fan hung squarely from the middle of the room, while two armchairs were placed in front of the big window, curtains drawn apart exposing the view of the pool downstairs with a tiny table between the chairs.

There were two windows, the other one was smaller, with its pale pink curtains drawn apart as well. On the mantle above the fireplace, two glass vases sat, holding decorations and photo frames.

The frames contained nothing personal, merely printed art pieces to match with the big piece of modern art sitting in a gold frame, hung nicely on the wall. It was a really pretty guestroom.

I stepped into the toilet in the bedroom and took a quick wash before realising I had no night clothes. Slapping myself mentally, I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped back into the bedroom, wanting to hunt for a bathrobe, which I found easily. I wrapped myself up in the bathrobe, with no choice I had to re wear the same underclothes. I walked out of the room and to the door, where Mina was still busying herself with the task of cleaning the red paint off.

"Here, let me help you." I bent down and took an extra cleaning cloth from the floor beside her and dipped it into the bucket of soapy water and helped to scrub the door. To my dismay, the paint barely rubbed off at all. I looked at the door and notice that at least half of the paint had already been removed by Mina.

"It must require a lot of strength to accomplish that." I pointed at the clean parts of the door.

"It is, but having worked here for so long, I am already used to it." she smiled.

"How old are you?"

"I'm fourteen this year, and before you ask, I'm also Mrs Jung's daughter. We come from a poor family, so when Sir decided to offer us this job, we took it. At first, he only wanted Mom to work, but I insisted that I work too, because I didn't want the workload to be too harsh on her." she explained with a kindly look in her eyes.

"You are a good daughter."

"Ah, I feel that it's a duty."

I smiled at this statement, what a filial daughter.

Eventually, a face popped out of the window and called my name. Startled, I took a few steps back and fell off the doorstep, which had been raised above the ground slightly due to architectural design.

"Clumsy pabo!" Yoongi's voice rang through my ears and I turned beet red.

"Am not!"

"Whatever you say, but come in now."

"But the door-"

"Nevermind the door, just come in."

"Okay." I waved to Mina and stepped into the house.

Yoongi took me by the wrist and sat me on the couch.

"Are you even wearing anything under that?" he eyed my bathrobe.

"Obviously! What do you take me for?" I wrapped my arms around myself, offended.

Actually, all I have on is my bra and underwear, but you don't need to know that.

"Sorry. Relax. Anyway, Mrs Jung has quite a story to tell." He looked at Mrs Jung and she took a deep breath.

"This afternoon, there was this person, dressed all in black, hoodie and sweatpants, he had a black bag slung around him and I was in the garden pulling weeds, see, but I was just out of sight of the strange person. He had a cap on under the hoodie and a mask covering his face. I didn't notice him until I heard the spraying sound of the red paint and I tried to go after him. He ran for a little bit and I eventually caught up to him, he told me that he could pay me some money for my silence but I declined him and he just ran off, warning me not to tell Sir. I didn't tell Mina, I tried to scrub off the paint myself but it wouldn't come off." Her eyes were wide, breathing harsh, remembering the horrific turn of events.

"There, there, Mrs Jung, calm down. We can always wash off the paint." I patted her on the shoulder. She nodded and hurried off, saying she would busy herself in the kitchen.

"Come with me." Yoongi led me upstairs to the bedroom that I would be sleeping in. He reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out a hoodie and pyjama pants.

"Wear these to sleep."

"Why are these in a guest room?" I scratched my head.

"Guestroom? Who said it was a guestroom?" He walked over to the door, slamming it shut and locking it.

"It's my room, and tonight, you'll sleep here, with me." He crossed his arms and blocked the door.

Author's note: I've been experimenting with putting pictures heh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.4K 42
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the peasants. Copyright © 2018-20 re6ret [a...
3.5K 175 28
Min YoonGi, CEO of Min Enterprises and ruthless Mafia leader (aka Suga) Park Jimin, Famous contemporary dancer and secret Mafia leader What happens w...
11.3K 859 23
After breaking up with his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok decided to marry Min Yoongi, the boy his parents arrenged for him. Hoseok started wor...
D Or L? By Min.

Fanfiction

4.3K 278 32
A story between a personal assistant jimin who fell inlove with his boss MIn Yoongi. Read to find out