Among the Shadows

Oleh roaringasylum

Chad Gable watches her as she walks by flipping her long blonde hair with pink tips. She sees him staring and... Lebih Banyak

1• Her Shining Blue Eyes
2•She's So Beautiful
3•Everything Was Silent
4•I'm-I'm in Love with her
5•Something Funny
6•My Chance is Lost
7•What's Going On
8•25% Chance
9•Do You Got A Second
10•To Bad its Gonna End.
11•Thats Not What I Meant
13•Barely Able to Move.
14• Never
15•Go Away
16•You Dont Have to Lie to Me
17• Can I Help?
18•Deal
19•My Life is Better With You
20•I'm not Gonna Hurt You
21•I Will Never Need You
22•Sasha?!
23•Its Worth It.
24•Alone
25•Go. Run.
26• Doorway
27• WWE
28• Wink
29• I Just Wanted To Be Happy
30• More Like What Isn't
31• This Could Get Interesting
32• You Haven't Tried Hard Enough
33• Stop It.
34• Pills & Wiskey
35• Stop Her
36• You Shouldn't Be Here
37• Why Did You Do It
38• Just Friends.?
39• God I Hate Hospitals

12•Please Dont Go

135 2 0
Oleh roaringasylum

Alexa's POV:

He said that that's not what he meant but I think he meant all of what he said. Why not tell Baron off if he really cared for me. He didn't stand up for me.

"I-I can't do this." I whisper.

"Can't do what?" Dolph smirks walking by. He stops in front of me. "Come on talk to me." He says brushing his hand over my cheek.

"Don't touch me." I whisper more.

"Oh don't be like that." He says bending down in front of me putting his cold hands on my thighs.

I look down at them and back up at his face. My hand forces it across his face as my blood begins to boil.

"I said don't touch me!" I say aggressively. He stands back up holding his cheek and starts to walk off.

He turns around quickly and slaps me off the edge of the bench. I lay there on the ground and he finally walks off. The tears begin to sting my eyes.

Gables POV: 

I came to find Alexa but instead I watch on as She slaps Dolph across his smug face. I chuckle as he looks to walk away but he turns viciously and knocks her off the bench.

I stand there for a second and I realize she's crying.

But what if I walk over there and she yells and screams at me. She begins to slowly get off the ground, stumbling to her feet.

She grabs a metal chair and swings it across the room, and grabs a roll of wire and throws that, she then picks up another metal chair slamming it repeatedly on the ground over and over, screaming to the top of her lungs.

Baron runs over and slings the chair out of her arms and pulling her into a hug. My shocked look turns to anger. I feel every bone in my body begin to shake with rage.

I walk quickly towards them. I tear Baron away and crash my fist into his face.

"You did this!" I scream. "This is all your fault!" I yell. "She doesn't need you!" I holler. "I need her." I whisper stopping as Alexa pulls me off of him.

"What the hell is your problem?" She looks at me wide-eyed and angry.

"I-I-." I feel a sudden blow to the side of my cheek.

"Baron! No!" I hear Alexa scream as I collide with the floor.

"Get the hell away from him!" She screams.

"Hey, hey you okay?" She asks turning me over and shaking my arms.

Everything goes black.

Alexa's POV:

"Gable wake up! GABLE!" I scream as he closes his eyes. "Please wake up!" I force my lips onto his. "Please." I whisper.

"Someone Help!" I scream. "Please SOMEONE!" I yell as someone comes running down the hall.

"What the hell happened?!" Jason says lifting Gable up off the ground.

"Baron-." I start but he cuts me off.

"I can't believe you!" He screams at me beginning to carry Gable off.

I follow as they walk back to the trainers.

He slowly sets him down on the table. The trainer comes in and Jason talks to him.

After there done talking he turns around to me.

"Haven't you done enough?!" He screams.

"I-I didn't do anything." I stamper over my words trying to hold back the tears.

"You did. You get yourself into trouble and when Chad comes to save you, you barely notice him! He's so blinded by you that he gets ran over in the process! God Alexa your a such a bitch!" He yells as I begin to slowly walk backwards.

"I'm-." I start.

"Just get out." He says pointing to the door. "I SAID GET OUT!" He screams as I scurry out the door.

Tears run down my cheeks again tearing into my flesh. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Gables POV:

•••••••

I wake up and Jason is standing over me.

"Where-Where's Alexa?" I ask.

"I told her to leave." He says coldly.

"Why-why would you do that?!" I yell.

"Hey, hey calm down you just got knocked out." He says putting a hand on my chest.

I push his hand aggressively off me.

"I can't believe you." He says rolling his eyes. "She got you hurt and you still want her. Dude she's bad for you."

"She didn't get me hurt, I got me hurt and you say that all the time." I say trying to lift my body up off the bed.

"Lay back down. And I say it cause it's true." He murmurs.

"No I'm not gonna lay back down, what did you say to her exactly?" I say looking back at him.

"Just that she gets you into to much trouble and that she needed to get out." He says looking away from me

"Great now I need to go apologize for your actions!" I speak loudly.

"Dude don't apologize for me. Everything I said was true!"

"Yeah from what you told me isn't though and I'm sure you said some more things! She's 5 feet your 6'2, You stand over people and intimidate them!" I scream at him feeling a sharp pain in my jaw.

I quickly grab an ice pack and walk to her locker room. She's not there so I sit on her couch and wait.

Alexa's POV:

I threw up the Nutri-Grain bar and the chips I had earlier today and I walk out of the bathroom.

I see Jason walk past me rolling his eyes and I quickly run into my locker room. I barely see the figure on the couch. I figure it Baron so I run to the bathroom and throw up a few more chunks of food before I turn around.

Gable stands in front of me with sad eyes and a swollen lip.

"I'm sorry" I say taking the mini bottle of mouthwash off the counter and swigging it into the sink.

"No im sorry." He says grabbing my waist.

Gables POV:

I stand in front of her but my words only come up are "I'm Sorry."

She wraps herself into me. I throw my arms around her holding her tight.

"I'm so so so sorry." She sniffles in my shirt.

"For what?"

"For getting you into trouble and always being a bitch." She sniffles again. I pull her face into my hands forcing her to look her watery eyes into mine.

"Who ever called you a bitch?" I ask.

"No one." She says looking down at my stomach.

"Was it Jason?" I ask knowing the answer. She nods her head. "I'm gonna fucking kill him!" I scream and she steps back like I'm scaring her.

"I'm sorry." I say holding out my hand. She grabs it and I pull her close to me.

"Alexa." I hear someone say. "Oh your awake." I turn around to see Baron standing in the doorway.

"Baron go away!" She screams from behind me.

I feel her tug at my arms so I quickly put my arms in the bathroom doorway holding her in.

"Let me talk to her." He booms.

"Never." I say.

"Gable." I hear a whisper behind me.

"It's okay. Stand back Alexa." I say holding my hand behind my back. I barely push her stomach using it as a sign to move back.

Alexa's POV:

I see my chance as he moves his arm out from the doorway. I slide through him and in front of Baron.

"Come with me." He says grabbing my hand.

"Alexa no." Gable says. I let go and turn to Gable who's sad eyes are on me.

"It's okay. He won't hurt me. I promise." I smirk then walk away with Baron.

Gables POV:

"It's okay. He won't hurt me. I promise." She says walking away with him.

I know she's scared and she fakes a smirk just for me.

All I can think is please don't leave me. Please Don't Go.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.9K 447 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
59.9K 1.6K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...
326 0 7
Disclaimer: All rights go to TheFifthDimension on Fanfiction.net who gave me permission to share their work High School AU As newly elected Student...
43.2K 587 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...