Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

Par sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. Plus

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

forty-one.

19.2K 423 226
Par sinfulmendess

"You haven't talked to him? At all?" Arizona frowned, helping me fold my clothes.

"Nope." I muttered, putting the clothes in my suitcase.

I stepped over to my desk, grabbing the camera from its charger before packing both in its case, setting it next to my carry on bag.

My phone began to rang from where it laid on my bed, making Arizona hum and hand it to me.

"Speak of the devil," She commented, blowing me a kiss before walking out of the room.

Sighing, I thought about ignoring it, but this was his twentieth call in two days. I rolled my eyes, pushing the green answer button.

"Yes?" I asked, holding the iPhone between my shoulder and ear while I continued to pack.

"You finally answer and all I get is a yes?" Shawn asked, his tone slightly upset.

"I'm asking what you want. Other than to ban me from going, as if you're my father."

"I'm your dadd-"

"Shawn," I groaned, laughing quietly as I shook my head.

"Julianna," He replied playfully, making me smile as I sat on my bed.

"Yes?" I asked again, still smiling as I looked at my manicure.

"I'm sorry for being a dick. I just want what's best for you, you know." He sighed.

"I know, baby, but I just need you to trust me, okay?"

"Of course, Julianna. Like I said; I trust you."

"Good." I hummed. "Wanna come over? I've got Friends, season six, calling our name."

"Should I bring red wine?" Shawn chuckled, shuffling around on the other line.

"Can you bring lemonade, actually?" I giggled softly. "I don't want a hangover tomorrow on the flight."

"Got it. Ice cream and popcorn, too?"

"God, you know me so well." I sighed dreamily. "I love you."

"I love you, pretty girl. I'll see you soon."

"See you, baby."

I hung the phone up, a soft, warm feeling in my stomach as I zipped my suitcase closed. I lifted it off of my bed, then put it on the floor, next to the door, for tomorrow morning.

"Jules," Sasha's voice comes, followed by her appearing in the doorway. "We're going to dinner. That sushi place on second street. Come with?"

"Shawn's on his way over." I smiled dreamily, glancing up at her.

"Loverboy apologized then, hm?" She grinned, raising a brow curiously.

"He did, yes."

"Well, I hope he gives you I'll miss you while you're gone dick tonight, babydoll." She teases, making me gasp.

I reached for my pillow, throwing it at her face before she began to laugh as she caught it.

"Let me know if you want me to bring you home anything!" She called, throwing the pillow back while she walked away.

"Asshole," I called back playfully, shaking my head as I rolled my eyes.

My phone dings with a text, Chase's name appearing on screen. I unlocked my phone, and see two images loading.

The first picture is him in a dark blue shirt, red lobsters covering the material. The next photo is him in a red shirt, with little yellow suns on the material. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous they are.

Are these too touristy? Help!!

I snorted quietly, typing a response as I shook my head.

Too touristy 100%. Please don't bring those... burn them, actually!!!

His response comes quickly; three middle finger emojis back, and I giggle again before locking my phone.

"Bye J, see you later!" Caroline yelled, and I walk out of my bedroom to wave at them from the top of the stairs.

"Have fun! Be safe! Tell the guys I said hey!"

"Have fun getting fucked!" Sasha yelled, just before the door slammed and I rolled my eyes fondly.

An idea popped into my head, and I playfully cursed Sasha in my head before I made my way downstairs, to the closet in the first floor hallway.

Grabbing the extra pillows and blankets we kept in there, I made my way to the living room, before pushing all of the furniture to the side. I set the three couches facing each other, like an open square, before setting the largest and fluffiest blanket on the floor.

I set the pillows against the couches, making a small wall of them, before putting the softest pillows in the spot for our heads. Then, I put the remaining blankets on top to be used as covers.

Once our bed of pillows and blankets was created, I opened a food delivery app on my phone, and placed an order for pasta from Shawn's favorite Italian place.

Just as I was rummaging through the closet to find candles, the door unlocked, and I grabbed two scented candles before stumbling towards the living room.

"I know it's cheesy, but I'll be gone for a week," I spoke, not looking towards the doorway as I lit the candles. "And Sasha mentioned, well, teased me about getting fu-"

I turned around with a smirk, only to face my parents as my cheeks flushed and I dropped the lighter, listening to the small thud it made as it hit the floor.

"Fudge brownies." I smiled sweetly, crossing my arms over my chest as my parents raised their eyebrows. "Hi, mom and dad."

"Julianna," My mom hummed, a look still on her face. "Are you seeing someone?"

"What?" I asked, playing stupid for a moment.

My father pointed to the bed and candles, and I glanced back, as if I was clueless to it being there.

"Oh, that?! That's for me! I'm having a night in, you know, relaxing and having time for myself before we go to California. Preparing for the fun!" I nervously blabbed, blinking up at them.

"Nice to know the key I gave you guys works!" I spoke quickly, eager to change the subject.

"It does," My dad nodded. "Thought we'd stop by to say goodbye and to have a safe trip."

I smiled, my shoulders sagging a bit as I made my way towards the two of them, engulfing them in a warm embrace.

"I love you, guys. I'll be safe and smart, all while having fun."

"Good, baby." My mom smiled, kissing my head. "Clearly you've got plans, so we'll let you get back to the fudge brownies."

I groaned, shaking my head as she winked before they both kissed me goodbye.

Just as they drove off, Shawn pulled into the parking lot a minute later, making me sigh softly with relief.

I opened the door for him, being greeted with a kiss before pulling him inside and beginning to explain the whole story to him. By the time I was finished, he was grabbing his stomach and laughing.

"Fudge brownies?" He asked, hiccuping between laughs.

"It's not funny!" I whined. "I didn't know what else to say!"

He chuckled, pulling me in by my arm before kissing me again. "So we're getting fudge brownies then, hm?"

"If you're lucky." I replied, giggling softly as I pulled him into the living room.

"Cute bed for these fudge brownies." He hummed, wiggling his brows at me.

"Shut up!" I groaned as the door bell rang. "Open that? I got us pasta."

"Ooh, from Italiani's?" He grinned, an excited look on his face. 

I nodded, handing him a twenty dollar bill, which he ignored and kissed my cheek before answering the door and taking our food.

I settled against the comfortable blankets, yawning softly as Shawn came and sat down next to me. 

"Yawning already?" Shawn hummed, pushing a breadstick past his lips.

"It's been a long day." I whined, opening my mouth in hopes he'd give me the other half; thankfully, he did.

"No fudge brownie making, then?"

"Oh, we're definitely making brownies." I giggled, pushing the food aside before crawling into Shawn's lap. 

His lips found mine, a small chuckle coming from his mouth before his hands settled on my hips. My fingers found his hair, tangling and twisting gently before his own fingers began tugging at my shirt, lifting it up my torso.

"You are one hell of a woman, Julianna Ange." Shawn muttered, his eyes roaming my half-bare body.

I flushed under his words, a small smile on my lips before I began to pull his own shirt off.

"One hell of a lucky woman." I corrected him, my head tilting as his lips found my neck while I began to tug my underwear off. 

A few moments later, we were both naked, and Shawn swiftly flipped our bodies. I was pinned beneath him, looking up at his pink cheeks and messy hair as he pressed inside of me. 

"Fuck," He hissed between clenched teeth, before his lips wrapped around my nipple.

I cried out in pleasure, my back arching off of the soft blankets as he pulled out, only to slam back in sharply.

"You're mine, Julianna. Understand?" He spoke, pulling back to look down at me.

I nodded, my mouth falling open in a silent moan before I felt his hand gripping my cheeks, making me look up at him.

"Tell daddy," He hummed, holding my face securely.

"I'm yours." I moaned, nodding as I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Good girl." 

He continued to press in and out, hitting the right spot each time before my lips found his neck. I kissed and sucked gently as his skin, listening to the small grunts he made from above me. 

I gasped quietly as he flipped us; now I was on top, and he was a lot deeper this way. I felt my eyes flutter closed and head fall back as I began to grind down on him, while he pushed up into me. 

"Come for daddy, baby. I know you're close." Shawn hummed, biting down gently on my ear as he pressed his fingers against my sensitive clit.

I came undone around him, crying out loudly as my hips stuttered, before his did the same as he hit his own high.

We laid panting and gasping for a few moments, my head against his chest before he kissed my hair and gently lifted us both up. He pulled his shirt back on, before slipping mine over my head, then putting our pants back on.

"Thank you," I muttered tiredly, blinking up at him sweetly with a small grin.

"Anything for you, pretty. Let's eat then go lay in your bed. I don't want the girls walking in." He kissed me softly before reaching for the pasta, along with two forks.

Thirty minutes later, we laid warm and stuffed in my bed as Friends played. We weren't paying much attention though; we were too caught up in kissing each other. 

"Don't leave me," Shawn spoke playfully, his hands roaming over my waist.

"Or, come with me." I replied, pressing my lips to his.

"Yeah, let's tell the rest of your friends." He muttered sarcastically, making me giggle softly.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing," I pouted, blinking up sweetly at him.

"Don't give me that look, Julianna." Shawn frowned, kissing my pout. "We're pushing it with the girls knowing."

I sighed, tapping his nose, knowing he was right. The guys wouldn't tell though, right?

Downstairs, the front door opened, and the three girls' voices filled the quiet house with laughter and loud conversation. 

"Just them, no guys this time." I playfully spoke, kissing Shawn once more before standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" He groaned, trying to pull me back into the warm sheets.

"To say hi," I laughed. "And get water. Need anything?"

"You to get back in the damn bed so we can make brownies for a second time."

I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him before I opened my bedroom door and made my way down the stairs.

"Someone has sex hair," Sasha hummed, raising her brows at me. 

"You were right, now shut up." I flipped her off playfully, grabbing two water bottles from the fridge before something caught my attention.

"Score for Sasha." She teased back.

"Ew, Jules!" Caroline groaned, pointing to what I had now grabbed from the fridge.

"What?!" I asked, playing innocent.

"You're disgusting." Arizona added, shaking her head at me.

"I'm aware." I hummed, walking towards the stairs. "Goodnight, bitches!"

"Night, slut!" Arizona called, making me giggle.

"Did she just call you a slut?" Shawn asked when I walked back in, his head tilted in confusion.

"She did." I nodded, setting the bottles down before turning to him and holding up a can of whipped cream. 

"Ah, that's why." He chuckled, a devious grin on his lips. 

"I'll buy them a new one tomorrow." I smirked, tugging my shirt off before crawling up the bed. "Because we're using all of this tonight."

"Christ, Julianna, that was so... cheesy 90s porn of you to say." 

"Hey!" I smacked his chest gently, frowning at him as he laughed.

Shawn's hands found their familiar spot on my hips, before he flipped us over, now looking down at me as he took the can from my hands. He pushed the nozzle down against my chest, right between the valley of my breasts, making me gasp as the coldness of the whipped cream came out against my warm skin. 

"90s enough for you?" He teased, his tongue cleaning the whipped cream trail, before his lips were on mine.

"Shut up," I whined against his kiss, tasting the sweetness against his tongue. 

He laughed quietly, this time pushing the nozzle against my stomach, which made my body arch slightly. 

"Try not to scream too loud for me now. Got it, pretty?"

----------

hi babes!! school is killer, but i've only got a few more days until my semester is finished! i hope to finish this book within the next couple of months! it's close to the end, but there's still a lot planned.

i hope you're all doing well and happy!! 

please don't forget to comment, vote, and share this story! x

-n 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
2.5M 58.4K 36
"stop doing that!" "doing what?" "acting like you like being with me one second and acting like you hate me the next!" "i think you forget you're the...
113K 2K 22
The thought of him was everything. He was on my mind all the time. My heart was only for him when i seen him on the first day. I needed him, but i...
196K 6.6K 41
I look beyond the screaming girls infront of me, beyond the crowds of people, beyond Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Jack and Jack, all my attention is o...